Ron Johnson Admits No Election Fraud

Under the bus he goes huh?

Are you folks ready to join Paul Ryan and Johnson?
Would you ever trust Fox News?

No.

Would you ever trust any news that would diminish the partisan Left that has become your sole reason for living?

No.

If the election were stolen and the evidence was there for you to see, would you either discount it or ignore it.

Yes.

Like everyone else, you only care about power, not democracy.

In fact, you could care less that half the country wants to secede.

I don't care. You believe Fox on face value
I can prove elections are not fair.

I've shown academic articles showing how both the media and academia lean Left. They have indoctrinated an entire populace. How can you have a fair election when conspiracies about Biden are censored, but Russian conspiracies about Trump are on the front page of every major news center 24/7 for 4 years?

So no, elections are not fair. In fact, during the last election around 20% said they would have changed their vote had they known about the Hunter Biden scandals.

I can prove elections are not fair.
No. Actually you can't
I've shown academic articles showing how both the media and academia lean Left.
Whether that's true or not...the media does not control elections

I get that you want your nutjob conspiracies to be force fed to the electorate...but tough shit

No. Actually you can't

Whether that's true or not...the media does not control elections

I get that you want your nutjob conspiracies to be force fed to the electorate...but tough shit
As I predicted, you don't care

All you want is the Left to control everything and belittle those who want liberty and their country back.

Get bent.

As I predicted, you don't care

All you want is the Left to control everything and belittle those who want liberty and their country back.

Get bent.
I don't care that the MSM won't cater to your nutjob conspiracy garbage?

No. I don't

I don't care that the MSM won't cater to your nutjob conspiracy garbage?

No. I don't
Why not start a thread on the fabulous job Biden has done in Afghanistan, or blame Trump for the catastrophe.

Either way it should bring a smile to your face.

Working smart people lean left. Shocking!
Working smart people who are educated, who are mostly white or Asian?

Are you saying blacks are stupid? Why do they all vote democrat then?

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Working smart people who are educated, who are mostly white or Asian?

Are you saying blacks are stupid? Why do they all vote democrat then?

Sounds pretty racist to me.
He wasn't. Not even close.

You did.

Sounds pretty racist to me

Gotta keep soaking the rubes.

That’s what this is all about.
Yep. Keep those checks and electronic transfers coming. They love to spend it! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Would you ever trust Fox News?

No.

Would you ever trust any news that would diminish the partisan Left that has become your sole reason for living?

No.

If the election were stolen and the evidence was there for you to see, would you either discount it or ignore it.

Yes.

Like everyone else, you only care about power, not democracy.

In fact, you could care less that half the country wants to secede.

Second that ^^^ :2up:

"And yes, this election was stolen from Americans."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, she's b-a-c-k....poor poster Skye.

If I recall properly......correct me if I'm wrong poster Skye.........but I do believe Skye has been advised to not come on this board and incessantly whine about her fantasy "stolen election" unless.........she brings some proof, some bona fides, some game.

To date, when asked 'proof- or no whining'....she disappears to her knitting club.

Alas, poster Skye, the internet neve forgets.

So let's do a sequel. A redux.
If it was "stolen" (your words, not mine)......well, mon ami, ........prove it.
Or quit your shrillness.
It makes female-claimed avatars*....look weak and unfocused.

IMO No disrespect intended.

ps...incessant whining with no proof....makes male (claimed) gender avatars look weak too.
We all know that.

Salon?

yeah right salon. :mad-61:

please OP!
Well, how about these three other sources, you ignorant twit, AND your compatriots in willing, unabashed ignorance!

There are more, but with four sources cited now if not more from others, that's more than enough to paint your dumbass conclusion with a healthy coat of Horse Shite!

Salon means shit OP.

Never ever choose Salon!

Never choose any Leftists media.

Ok?
So....Admit the post is accurate and then leave the board. I watched the video and Johnson was adamant that there was NO voter fraud in Wisconsin....which is...correct me if I am wrong....THE SAME THING that the RINO Ryan said a few days ago.

So...what can we deduce from this lesson. How about....trump IS A LIAR. HE IS A SERIAL LIAR.

Forum List

Back