Ron Johnson Admits No Election Fraud

Salon....roflmfao...

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Under the bud he goes huh?

Are you folks ready to join Paul Ryan and Johnson?
Sounds like he wants to be a good trump supporter and would support a forensic audit, though he doubts the outcome would change. It does not sound as if he would be willing to turn the machines over to a third party, invalidating their future use, forcing the taxpayers to buy all new machines, as those hairbrains are trying to force out west.
Nothing is going to change the election. It is over. The forensic audit out west is majorly privately funded (which is a cause of concern), yet at least the taxpayers are not primarily on the hook for the cost as long as the machines are not invalidated and have to be replaced at taxpayer expense. I cannot see them using new machines paid for by the republican donors and trusting the outcomes in the future. This is probably why Senator Johnson, who supports forensic audit like a good trump republican says "The last thing I would focus on would be the [voting] machines." So, he would support a forensic audit, as long as the taxpayers aren't stuck with a bill for all new machines.
I could not gripe about that, as it is a good privately funded sideshow, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. But hey, it's Wisconsin, so I don't have a dog in that race and the real race was decided, even by Wisconsin standards over 9 months ago.

Sounds like he wants to be a good trump supporter and would support a forensic audit, though he doubts the outcome would change. It does not sound as if he would be willing to turn the machines over to a third party, invalidating their future use, forcing the taxpayers to buy all new machines, as those hairbrains are trying to force out west.
Nothing is going to change the election. It is over. The forensic audit out west is majorly privately funded (which is a cause of concern), yet at least the taxpayers are not primarily on the hook for the cost as long as the machines are not invalidated and have to be replaced at taxpayer expense. I cannot see them using new machines paid for by the republican donors and trusting the outcomes in the future. This is probably why Senator Johnson, who supports forensic audit like a good trump republican says "The last thing I would focus on would be the [voting] machines." So, he would support a forensic audit, as long as the taxpayers aren't stuck with a bill for all new machines.
I could not gripe about that, as it is a good privately funded sideshow, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. But hey, it's Wisconsin, so I don't have a dog in that race and the real race was decided, even by Wisconsin standards over 9 months ago.
The legislature wants 600k for the audit and the governor says that is too much.

Salon means shit OP.

Never ever choose Salon!

Never choose any Leftists media.

Ok?

Anti-vaxxers forced a mobile COVID-19 vaccine site in ...​

https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › anti-vaxxers-force...

11 hours ago — "This is wrong, this is absolutely wrong," Georgia Department of Public Health commissioner Dr. Kathleen Toomey said, according to The ...

Protesters in Georgia Shut Down Vaccine Clinic, Harass ...​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Georgia › Brian Kemp

7 hours ago — "These people are giving their lives to help others and to help us in the state," Georgia's health commissioner said. "We in Georgia can do ...

Anti-vaxxers shut down vaccination event, harass state health​

https://www.ajc.com › politics › politics-blog › the-jolt-...

16 hours ago — The headlines out of Gov. Brian Kemp's latest press conference focused on the thousands of Georgia National Guard troops he's preparing to ...

A mobile vaccination event in Georgia was reportedly shut ...​

https://theweek.com › coronavirus › a-mobile-vaccinati...

11 hours ago — Anti-vaccination protesters have disrupted several vaccination drives in Georgia, and even forced one to shut down, ...

The legislature wants 600k for the audit and the governor says that is too much.
The governor is correct. I wrongly assumed a Wisconsin forensic audit would just be another privately funded dog and pony show. The state certified that election after recounts months ago the people should not be on the hook for a Republican stage show, featuring jacking off for the camera, but without the possibility of it having any meaning.

Forum List

Back