Ron DeSantis to CBS: “You ain’t running over this governor, I’m punching back!”

didn't receive a payment from the state for doing so.

The State didn't pay them anything. So there was no pay to play.
[/QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds, to my newbie ear, like a strawman.
Two, in fact.

First, I saw no post on this thread that said Publix was paid by the state.
If it was contained in a post, I missed it. Can it be shown?

Then "there was no pay to play".
Because the state didn't pay the $40?
Ah poster, let's think that one through together, OK?

If the state moved a significant share of their federal allocation over to Publix, and then Medicare or some other insuring entity paid Publix $40 per injection, well then, Publix got , in your words, they got to "play".
And make a buck doing it.

The legitimate skepticism directed at the Governor by many newspaper's and news outlets in Florida, is the question of: Did what Publix 'paid' to the DiSantis/GOP machine......get them the DiSantis contract and the federal vaccine allocation that had been going to the counties?

And too, even with my firm bi-partisan perspective, my avatar did take note of Ron DiSantis' hyper-defensiveness when pressed by the CBS correspondent. What's up with that?

Oh great, another complete whack-job.

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?

What Trudeau did in Canada.
Trudeau? Canada? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a truly stupid fucking notion.

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
Canada has a 2.3% mortality rate, Florida is 1.6%
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!
And as usual, for a Dimmer, I have to explain that a person is either alive or they are dead....not an altered zombie state like you...and the mortality rate changes the moment one of those two conditions also changes. Hence it is a purely accurate metric and not the manufactured babble you produce. Besides, its been over a year now and the red states are still very good, and the blue states are still very bad. Statistics don't lie libber.
No they are either alive or dead OR infected without an outcome yet, so because it STUPIDLY assumes not one person currently infected will die, it is totally useless, unless you want to be deliberately deceptive.
It has NEVER been an accurate metric, which is why you LYING NAZIS use it exclusively.
And an infected person is.....come on you can get this right....still breathing so they are......ALIVE!!!
But will every one of them stay alive. NO! So it us a useless metric.
Will everyone in your “per capital” number stay alive? Nope.

Death rate is defined as the percentage of those infected who have died. Lumping in everyone in a state is meaningless, Dumbass.
Per "capital" is YOUR spelling, not mine. Did you cite Tramp for calling natural gas "NATIONAL" gas???? Of course not you HYPOCRITE!
Auto correct, Dumbass. Is that all ya got?
Auto correct would NEVER change natural to national, LIAR.
Good thing neither of those words are involved, Dumbass. :cuckoo:
“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”
From Tramp's www.45office.com
And like everything Tramp posts, it is a LIE.
Under Obama we became the #1 producer of Oil and "national" gas in 2013.

Obama actually resisted oil and NG drilling, the main cause was most of the drilling occurred on STATE land, which is why North Dakota grew rapidly.

You were grossly misleading.

My son was an oil driller in North Dakota. They stayed mostly on the Indian reservations.

Make that a corrupt, incompetent whack job. The Republicans are breeding them.
Yeah.
Incompetant.
Studied at Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Fought in Fallujah. Governor of one of the biggest States. Handled the China virus like a boss. Made Florida one of the most desirable destinations for people fleeing Democrat shitholes.
Put up your achievements.

Actually, he was a JAG. Not too many fights for them outside a courtroom. I corrected your spelling of "governer" also.

Make that a corrupt, incompetent whack job. The Republicans are breeding them.
Yeah.
Incompetant.
Studied at Yale. Served in the Navy Seals. Fought in Fallujah. Governor of one of the biggest States. Handled the China virus like a boss. Made Florida one of the most desirable destinations for people fleeing Democrat shitholes.
Put up your achievements.

Actually, he was a JAG. Not too many fights for them outside a courtroom. I corrected your spelling of "governer" also.
He was assigned to the Navy Seal team in Fallujah.
Whether he saw combat or not, in warfare like Iraq, you could just as easily die in an office or in battle given the use of carbombing, suicide bombings and mortar attack.

“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”
Obama actually resisted oil and NG drilling, the main cause was most of the drilling occurred on STATE land, which is why North Dakota grew rapidly.

"Dare YOU to quote me saying anything about Trump"
And there you are defending Tramp's LIE in response to my exposing his LIE, you worthless lying scum POS!
There you are spouting nonsense some more

didn't receive a payment from the state for doing so.
The State didn't pay them anything. So there was no pay to play.
[/QUOTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds, to my newbie ear, like a strawman.
Two, in fact.

First, I saw no post on this thread that said Publix was paid by the state.
If it was contained in a post, I missed it. Can it be shown?

Then "there was no pay to play".
Because the state didn't pay the $40?
Ah poster, let's think that one through together, OK?

If the state moved a significant share of their federal allocation over to Publix, and then Medicare or some other insuring entity paid Publix $40 per injection, well then, Publix got , in your words, they got to "play".
And make a buck doing it.

The legitimate skepticism directed at the Governor by many newspaper's and news outlets in Florida, is the question of: Did what Publix 'paid' to the DiSantis/GOP machine......get them the DiSantis contract and the federal vaccine allocation that had been going to the counties?

And too, even with my firm bi-partisan perspective, my avatar did take note of Ron DiSantis' hyper-defensiveness when pressed by the CBS correspondent. What's up with that?

So you're saying the feds are paying them? So Walmart, CVS and Walgreens are all paid the same, is that what you're saying?

And there you are defending Tramp's LIE in response to my exposing his LIE, you worthless lying scum POS!
There you are LYING some more.

There you are LYING some more.
Name a fact then?

Forum List

Back