Ron DeSantis to CBS: “You ain’t running over this governor, I’m punching back!”

BULLSHIT!
The DeSCAMtis contract allowed Publix to bill Medicare $40 per shot, that's 400 dimes.

My bad. Yes, they receive compensation when they administer a dose but they didn't receive a payment from the state for doing so.

If you remember DeSCAMtis was claiming CVS and Walmart were already administering the vaccine BEFORE Publix, so it was an obvious LIE to claim other pharmacies were not ready.

You're an angry, radical, nutcase.

“There was never a deal. There was never a contract with Publix,”
- DeSCAMtis
The governor’s office told one news outlet there was no “contract” with Publix but later confirmed to USA TODAY Network-Florida that there was an agreement and would provide a copy. A Department of Health official also said there was an agreement with Publix and that the state had been diverting a portion of its weekly shipment to Publix, beginning Jan. 5.

Neither has delivered the documents

- DeSCAMtis
The governor’s office told one news outlet there was no “contract” with Publix but later confirmed to USA TODAY Network-Florida that there was an agreement and would provide a copy. A Department of Health official also said there was an agreement with Publix and that the state had been diverting a portion of its weekly shipment to Publix, beginning Jan. 5.

The funny thing is that, even if your claims are correct, the fact is that you wouldn't complain if DeSantis had a "D" by his name. Your outrage only flows in one direction. Why is that?

- DeSCAMtis

The funny thing is that, even if your claims are correct, the fact is that you wouldn't complain if DeSantis had a "D" by his name. Your outrage only flows in one direction. Why is that?
BULLSHIT!
And you are NOT a mind reader, you are Psycho, not psychic

- DeSCAMtis

I guess you don't understand the difference between providing them the vaccines and paying them to administer them. The State didn't pay them anything. So there was no pay to play.

- DeSCAMtis

I guess you don't understand the difference between providing them the vaccines and paying them to administer them. The State didn't pay them anything. So there was no pay to play.

The pay to play was the donations to DeSCAMtis' campaign.

- DeSCAMtis

They donate to politicians of both parties, Dummy.

Oh great, another complete whack-job.

What specifically do you disagree with him about and what would you have done if you were governor?

What Trudeau did in Canada.
Trudeau? Canada? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a truly stupid fucking notion.

Hey, Florida has three times the death rate of Canada, and more than 4 times the rate of illness. Our economy hasn't collapsed. Sadly, the Conservative Provinces are having difficulties rolling out the vaccines. Too much of it is sitting in fridges, especially in Ontario. But then Doug Ford, brother to the late Rob Ford, former idiot mayor of Toronto, is the dumbest Premier in Canada. He's fucked up everything that wasn't carefully written down in the Pandemic Playbook the previous Liberal government left behind.
Dragon, you have been corrected before about the canada death rate verses Florida. Stop your dam lying.
Canada has a 2.3% mortality rate, Florida is 1.6%
Again, those are phony rates because they MORONICALLY assume not one CURRENT active case WILL DIE. A known impossibility, even by YOU!
And as usual, for a Dimmer, I have to explain that a person is either alive or they are dead....not an altered zombie state like you...and the mortality rate changes the moment one of those two conditions also changes. Hence it is a purely accurate metric and not the manufactured babble you produce. Besides, its been over a year now and the red states are still very good, and the blue states are still very bad. Statistics don't lie libber.
No they are either alive or dead OR infected without an outcome yet, so because it STUPIDLY assumes not one person currently infected will die, it is totally useless, unless you want to be deliberately deceptive.
It has NEVER been an accurate metric, which is why you LYING NAZIS use it exclusively.
And an infected person is.....come on you can get this right....still breathing so they are......ALIVE!!!
But will every one of them stay alive. NO! So it us a useless metric.
Will everyone in your “per capital” number stay alive? Nope.

Death rate is defined as the percentage of those infected who have died. Lumping in everyone in a state is meaningless, Dumbass.
Per "capital" is YOUR spelling, not mine. Did you cite Tramp for calling natural gas "NATIONAL" gas???? Of course not you HYPOCRITE!
Auto correct, Dumbass. Is that all ya got?
Auto correct would NEVER change natural to national, LIAR.
Good thing neither of those words are involved, Dumbass. :cuckoo:
“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”
From Tramp's www.45office.com
And like everything Tramp posts, it is a LIE.
Under Obama we became the #1 producer of Oil and "national" gas in 2013.

Obama actually resisted oil and NG drilling, the main cause was most of the drilling occurred on STATE land, which is why North Dakota grew rapidly.

You were grossly misleading.
And how exactly does that make Tramp NOT a LIAR for saying that America became the #1 producer of oil products under his reign of terror????
Talk about grossly misleading, HYPOCRITE!!!!!

You are full of evasive baloney since the discussion was about something else that occurred during Obamas years, which I schooled you on.

You deflection didn't fool me.
No you were caught supporting Tramp's lie that what actually occurred under Obama's tern Tramp claimed credit for. It doesn't matter whether Obama supported it, it STILL happened BEFORE Tramp stole the presidency.

You are scum because I didn't say a fucking word about Trump at all. here is my entire post you are lying about:

POST 166

"Obama actually resisted oil and NG drilling, the main cause was most of the drilling occurred on STATE land, which is why North Dakota grew rapidly.

You were grossly misleading."

=======

Dare YOU to quote me saying anything about Trump in post 166....
You just can't stop yourself from LYING and admit the truth, Trump LIED.
You were defending this Tramp LIE in this very STRING in this very thread.
“President Trump boldly unleashed American energy, and our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world.”

:auiqs.jpg:

Dare YOU to quote me saying anything about Trump in post 166....
I quoted you DEFENDING Tramp's LIE.

Where is it, you still don't post it, it must really piss you off that you can't quote it.

:rolleyes:
YOU replied to my post exposing Tramp's LIE, defending Tramp's lie by claiming that since Obama didn't support fracking our becoming the #1 oil products producer didn't actually happen in 2013 even though it did happen in 2013 and NOT while Tramp was president.
It must really piss you off that you can't weasel your way out of defending Tramp's LIE!!!!

Still waiting for the QUOTE I have requested for several times now:

"Dare YOU to quote me saying anything about Trump"

Waiting
Waiting
waiting.....

Naw you can't because you are a bald faced liar!

:fu:

- DeSCAMtis

You fucking liar, companies make donations all the time, the point is they got nothing for that donation, as you commies are insinuating. So kiss my rosy red ass and run along. I'm not going to entertain any more of your commie propaganda and lies.

So where are all the commie cries about politicians like AOC not waiting their "age-related turn"? Are you going to demand she resign?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bad.
Clearly, I wasn't clear.

We were debating about local Florida politicians.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez represents a Congressional District ( the 14th) in New York.
I should have informed you that New York is maybe 1,300 -1,400 miles from Florida.

My bad.
I regret if you are confused on east coast geography, poster OKTexas.
And that’s relevant how? Is Age different in New York?

Obama actually resisted oil and NG drilling, the main cause was most of the drilling occurred on STATE land, which is why North Dakota grew rapidly.

You were grossly misleading.
"Dare YOU to quote me saying anything about Trump"
And there you are defending Tramp's LIE in response to my exposing his LIE, you worthless lying scum POS!

Forum List

Back