Ron DeSantis Loses Court Battle In CDC Covid Safety Demands

Bullshit. I've had worse colds. The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Take it down the road moron.

I'd say that you and the 3 folks that ;liked this post qualify as deplorables under most definitions.

I am out. I already feel scummy just hanging around here.

The 1% & 5% refers to those who contract the disease. 35 million supposedly contracted COVID and 625,000 supposedly died of COVID or because COVID may have exacerbated a morbid condition. The percentages have nothing whatsoever to do with total population you glittering fool. Only a moron would think there is an 'orange idol'...Seriously are you drinking? OR are you just seriously mentally challenged?

I am something you don't understand, reasoned and wise.

I am something you don't understand, reasoned and wise.
Fine but, your statement was wrong and I proved it. Doesn't seem like you used much reasoning the, when proven you were wrong, it's ain't too 'wise' to claim people just don't 'understand' you. That seems more psychotic than wise if you ask me.

Fine but, your statement was wrong and I proved it. Doesn't seem like you used much reasoning the, when proven you were wrong, it's ain't too 'wise' to claim people just don't 'understand' you. That seems more psychotic than wise if you ask me.
That's how a petulant first grader responds--but, but, but You don't understand.

How's that CA Newsom/Piglosi thing working for you, moron? New mask mandates in LA and SF with massive spikes in the Delta variant in spite of some of the most draconian lock down measures in the country. Your and the 11th's logic holds no water.
Hopefully Delta will thin out the stupid. Which means Democrats.

so 5% of the population dying is acceptable? 15% with permeant disabilities OK. The worst virus one will suffer though in their life for hundreads of millions acceptable?

You post as a complete idiot.

I have so had it with the morons that support the orange idol, so had it.
You used Covid as a political weapon only, you working stiff of an ass hole

You locked up your own GD loved ones you absolute filth for power

YOU locked your own loved ones up you stupid pof rotten shit

Yet another DeSantis failure.

DeSantis is as much a failure as Trump, and just as incompetent.

As a consequence of DeSantis’ reckless, irresponsible response to the pandemic, the virus is once again out of control.
Oh, my, I've only been here just short of a minute, and Mr. Jones has already earned himself a couple hundred $oros bucks for dissing winning Republicans. :rolleyes-41:

Hopefully Delta will thin out the stupid. Which means Democrats.

Your hyper-partisan rage is singularly deficient in patriotic spirit and human decency, but your wish has not being granted anyway. Let's hope that all Americans behave in a responsible manner, and not insist upon being "pc".

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 7.48.30 AM.png
[W]e’re seeing an uptick in U.S. coronavirus cases and hospitalizations — coming primarily from red states, where vaccination rates are well below the national average.
“Arkansas has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country, with less than 35 percent of adults having been fully vaccinated. Now, the state's low vaccine uptake has crashed headlong into the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus, leaving some hospital systems once again teetering on the brink of collapse more than a year into the pandemic"...

Alabama Governor Blames Unvaccinated Folks For Rise In Covid-19 Cases​

[

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) appears to have lost his ongoing efforts to break through any and all COVID-19 precautions. "By a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel on the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals noted that the federal government had demonstrated 'requisite showing' to obtain the stay order allowing the CDC regulations to remain in place, but did not elaborate further," the report explained.

According to the data, Florida has experienced a 70 percent increase in hospitalizations over the past 14 days. They've also had a 190 percent increase in cases in the past two weeks. One in five new COVID-19 cases in the United States are coming from a single state: Florida.

Hey Ron. You really suck at this governing thing. Definitely a Trump protege.
Looks like maybe YOU suck at posting. Since the CDC openly admitted it (And documented it) in May 2020, "reports" of Covid cases have been a joke. A report of 100 cases is more likely actually 1 case. Report of 1000 might really be 10 if that many. CARES ACT $$$$$$$ anyone ?

Anybody who in July of 2021 doesn't know why this is, is ignorant to the max. Is anybody here. beside the clueless OP, going to admit they aren't aware of this situation ?

As for the courts, nowadays it seems what they rule depends on what political party the judges belong to. Looks like this one is going to the SCOTUS.

Your hyper-partisan rage is singularly deficient in patriotic spirit and human decency, but your wish has not being granted anyway. Let's hope that all Americans behave in a responsible manner, and not insist upon being "pc".

[W]e’re seeing an uptick in U.S. coronavirus cases and hospitalizations — coming primarily from red states, where vaccination rates are well below the national average.
“Arkansas has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country, with less than 35 percent of adults having been fully vaccinated. Now, the state's low vaccine uptake has crashed headlong into the highly contagious delta variant of the coronavirus, leaving some hospital systems once again teetering on the brink of collapse more than a year into the pandemic"...

[

Red states happen to also be black states, with the highest proportions of black people, who tend to be most resistant to vaccines. They also happen to be Democrats. Ho hum.

[

Fauci Lies.

Fauci Lies.

The state of Florida now accounts for one in five new coronavirus infections in the United States, making it the nation's most alarming hot spot as the highly transmissible Delta strain rips through undervaccinated communities and drives a surge in hospitalizations.

The state of Florida now accounts for one in five new coronavirus infections in the United States, making it the nation's most alarming hot spot as the highly transmissible Delta strain rips through undervaccinated communities and drives a surge in hospitalizations.

Show me the bodies.

Forum List

Back