Ron DeSantis Loses Court Battle In CDC Covid Safety Demands

Ohhhh Wow. The cruise industry just took another hit

Who fucking cares?

Ever notice Fla is getting the lions share pf the covid illegals?? Only Red States are getting these people you know

Why i that?
That's where they grow stuff? Like California?

Pregnancy isn't contagious.
The thread is not about pregnancy. My comparison illustrated that the government should not control our bodies. You deflected because you cannot rebut what I wrote.

Yet no one is dying from all these “new cases”. Sounds like they will be getting real immunity once they recover from their WuFlu cold.

If you want real herd immunity then lots of young people age 20-55 need to get the virus. The Vax does almost nothing.
But not when you've just spent thousands of dollars on a vacation. Who wants to spend it in their cabin in quarantine, or worse, being miserably sick? Requiring all be vaccinated on a cruise makes sense. It's a floating petri dish, with thousands of people crammed togeter for a week or more. It's also highly likely for a passenger who is unvaccinated to pick up Covid in port in a foreign country. A lot of countries are way behind us in vaccinations. Then that passenger can spread it onboard. Before cruising was stopped, look at the numbers when Covid got loose onboard.

It's crazy if they DON'T require everyone be vaccinated.

That's where they grow stuff? Like California?
Again, you failed address what was posted which was that illegals are being SENT to Fla. by Biden and the Feds, and it's not to pick fruits and veggies. Do you not comprehend written words very well or something? :dunno:

The thread is not about pregnancy. My comparison illustrated that the government should not control our bodies. You deflected because you cannot rebut what I wrote.
You're the one who brought it up. If you think I gave up on you because you have an irrefutable argument, go for it if it makes you feel smarter.

Again, you failed address what was posted which was that illegals are being SENT to Fla. by Biden and the Feds, and it's not to pick fruits and veggies. Do you not comprehend written words very well or something? :dunno:
The article said that's where the people said their destination was.

But not when you've just spent thousands of dollars on a vacation. Who wants to spend it in their cabin in quarantine, or worse, being miserably sick? Requiring all be vaccinated on a cruise makes sense. It's a floating petri dish, with thousands of people crammed togeter for a week or more. It's also highly likely for a passenger who is unvaccinated to pick up Covid in port in a foreign country. A lot of countries are way behind us in vaccinations. Then that passenger can spread it onboard. Before cruising was stopped, look at the numbers when Covid got loose onboard.

Why should a vaccinated person have to be put in quarantine? After all, we are told that getting that vaccination keeps one from getting sick. Why are you so bent on controlling other folks' bodies to the point of MAKING them take something into their bloodstream? Shades of Mengele.

Funny how all these foreign counties don’t have the vaccine, yet their death tolls are almost nothing. How do you explain that?

And now we know why 70% of the illegals are being sent to florida................and being flown around by our military. Biden and his crew of communists need to be up on crimes against humanity, murder, and treason.
Could not have said it better.the op gets his ass owned as always.

so 5% of the population dying is acceptable? 15% with permeant disabilities OK. The worst virus one will suffer though in their life for hundreads of millions acceptable?

You post as a complete idiot.

I have so had it with the morons that support the orange idol, so had it.
The 1% & 5% refers to those who contract the disease. 35 million supposedly contracted COVID and 625,000 supposedly died of COVID or because COVID may have exacerbated a morbid condition. The percentages have nothing whatsoever to do with total population you glittering fool. Only a moron would think there is an 'orange idol'...Seriously are you drinking? OR are you just seriously mentally challenged?

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) appears to have lost his ongoing efforts to break through any and all COVID-19 precautions. "By a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel on the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals noted that the federal government had demonstrated 'requisite showing' to obtain the stay order allowing the CDC regulations to remain in place, but did not elaborate further," the report explained.

According to the data, Florida has experienced a 70 percent increase in hospitalizations over the past 14 days. They've also had a 190 percent increase in cases in the past two weeks. One in five new COVID-19 cases in the United States are coming from a single state: Florida.

Hey Ron. You really suck at this governing thing. Definitely a Trump protege.
You mean Biddum is a Trump protege too? Because Joe sucks the big donkey dick like you.

Bullshit. I've had worse colds. The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Take it down the road moron.
Yes, the idiot 'noonereal' (an apt description BTW) is not dealing in reality at all. 5% of the U.S. population is NOT dying of COVID. That would be 17,500,000. The idiot doesn't know what he's talking about. A few post ago, I buried the dickhead.

Requiring all be vaccinated on a cruise makes sense.
How's that moron? By the CDC, WHO, Fauci and your own posts, the vaccines don't protect you from getting covid--only lessen the impact. So how is it that it makes sense to get an ineffective vaccine just because some Chicken Littles think the sky is falling. If you are afraid, STAY HOME, it's a big bad world out there.

How's that moron? By the CDC, WHO, Fauci and your own posts, the vaccines don't protect you from getting covid--only lessen the impact. So how is it that it makes sense to get an ineffective vaccine just because some Chicken Littles think the sky is falling. If you are afraid, STAY HOME, it's a big bad world out there.
Yes, and what's really funny is that we were told, at first, the vaccination would rid US of COVID. Now they pivot to "maybe/maybe not' once they discovered their shut downs, masking, etc. edicts did nothing to harm Trump.

Forum List

Back