Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Here in Florida DeSantis usually delivers on his promises.

Every Republican should be running on a platform to purge the Federal government of the Communists.

something they share with Democrats

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
DeSantis can be the dictator of Florida, that shit won't fly for all "57 states" :abgg2q.jpg:
You are confused Moon Bat.

DeSantis is the best Governor in the United States. That is a fact.

It is not being dictatorial to stop the destructive Liberal horseshit. It is good government.

We have a great economy, low unemployment, no income tax, a surplus in the state budget, sales tax holidays and the woke assholes are being prevented from spreading their poison. That is why we have so many prople moving into the state from the destructive Democrat controlled shitholes.

DeSantis is soft on crime

Another reason he is not electable. He is appealing to FLA for re-election that's it,.he probably knows he won't win the WH. Does he know the proud history of the FBI and how vital they are to American security and prosperity? I don't know, maybe I am stuck in my old G Man childhood days, but, you demand excellence standards and accountability, you don't destroy and put your nation at risk. This kind of talk surely makes Americas enemies smile and illustrates that he is not well versed in history. I have nothing against him, I said early on he might be viable to win the WH. The more he speaks well outside the norm though, the worse he looks.

How convenient. That guy is only helping out himself, his donors, and all the crooks in the world. Less FBI means less personnel to go after the crooks and cheats. Talk about banana, but that's how the fascist's want it.

Republicans aren't going to win in the next election. If Trump couldn't beat Biden in 2020, what makes you think Trump or Desantis will beat the Democrats in 2024? Are you aware that for the last 30 years, the Democrats have one the popular vote? In the last 7 presidential elections, the Democrats won the popular vote 6 times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back