Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

The death rate is so high in parts of Florida that they need to call in portable morgues.

DeSantis needs to be removed from office before more innocents die from his incompetence.

Also, Christians who believe that God will protect them from COVID-19 should think again.

View attachment 531539

Thank you very much.

I will add:

I sent a vaccine cartoon.png

The death rate is so high in parts of Florida that they need to call in portable morgues.

DeSantis needs to be removed from office before more innocents die from his incompetence.
By the time you Progs are done, the Chinese will walk in here if they invade. But they already have.

If you don't like the source of the information, do what I do.

Do a search on it.

You didn't even click the link much less go looking for a more reputable source of the information.

Yes, I agree Raw Story is left. They have a mixed reputation on honesty.

So while Raw Story isn't my choice for information, I took that information and did a search to find the truth.

It turns out, Raw Story is correct on this one.

If you don't like the Sun Sentinel, click the link below. It's the search result. Pick the news source of your choice. They all are going to say nearly the same thing as The Sun Sentinel and Raw Story. And there's one link in that search that has polls on how the people of Florida feel about desantis running for president. Spoiler alert, they don't think he should run.

You're just a coward who doesn't like the information so doesn't believe it.

Which is not just cowardly but so very immature.

Quinnpiac Poll ron desantis

If you had actually clicked the Raw Story link you would have been taken to an article filled with links. One of them is a link directly to the Quinnipiac website that has the actual poll and reporting about it from Quinnipiac.

I swear you are so lazy and in such denial about desantis. It's so bad it caused you to make a total fool of yourself to all of us intelligent people.
You are a dumbass Marxist Government Cultist who is incapable of seeing the Fake News propaganda for what it is.

Yeah but explain why Desantis wants to tell people not to wear masks. He says he won't mandate masks to be worn but will mandate that mask should not be worn.

Your opinion that they do not work but can you explain why hospital doctors and nurses wear them. It is simple it better than nothing and they are effective in conjunction with other methods which reduce to chance of getting infected and spreading it.

If you can figure that one out then it not really about choice it is about an opinion.

It depends on the mask. Some won't protect the person who wears it. So my question is, why wear a mask that doesn't protect yourself when there are masks out there that do protect not just others but the person wearing a mask.

Those masks are the N95, Surgical Mask, FFP1 Mask.

Unlike when the pandemic started, those masks are widely available to everyone.

Facemasks.png

Last edited:
You are a dumbass Marxist Government Cultist who is incapable of seeing the Fake News propaganda for what it is.

Ok when presented with honest facts you can't refute, you go for the personal attack and insult.

Silly me. I thought you honestly wanted truth and facts.

I can guarantee I won't make that mistake again.

Carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I believe you claimed that the virus has peaked in Florida.

27,000 infections yesterday. You're "wrong". Very wrong

1. You are misrepresenting the entirety of the conversation. I also said:

"All of this with the testing of asymptomatic students with the start of school that are driving a lot of this and may cause the peaks to be rounder than normal."

So, yes we are now showing larger numbers of cases as we test hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic students. Those infections were always there, which is why the model I follow is superior to raw numbers

And, sorry to point out that the 7 day MA on your own source previously cited is still declining.

And here's deaths, which is a far more important metric, especially considering the new studies coming out on natural immunity. They are showing a rapid decline.

Snip-it_1630166485930.jpg

1. You are misrepresenting the entirety of the conversation. I also said:

"All of this with the testing of asymptomatic students with the start of school that are driving a lot of this and may cause the peaks to be rounder than normal."

So, yes we are now showing larger numbers of cases as we test hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic students. Those infections were always there, which is why the model I follow is superior to raw numbers

And, sorry to point out that the 7 day MA on your own source previously cited is still declining.

And here's deaths, which is a far more important metric, especially considering the new studies coming out on natural immunity. They are showing a rapid decline.

View attachment 531781
Get a more up to date chart.

You're failing and looking pretty dishonest in doing that

Get a more up to date chart.

You're failing and looking pretty dishonest in doing that

Well, now here is where I say fuck you.

That chart is live. Literally anyone can see it and I note you have posted nothing to disprove a single thing I said.

I tried, as I always do, to have a reasonable conversation. Now you are without basis questioning publicly available data and accusing me of acting dishonestly when I have posted actual data.

It is you that failing badly and acting in a completely dishonest fashion.

The data is there. Suck it.

I think you are mistaken, he said that the ISIS caliphate was eliminated, which he did, but then Joe the stupid ass, got in and now ISIS K is being a Jr Varsity, which the coward Joe has legitimized. Soon it will be just like it was under the brown turd Obammy, where 10s of thousands of innocent people will die, under Joe's watch....again

Given that he's already taking our their leadership with drone attacks, it appears they won't get that chance.

W released Saddam's Elite Palace Guard - battle hardened veterans of both the Gulf and Iran Wars, AND he let them keep their weapons. They formed the basis for the ISIS Caliphate.

Now Trump has released all of the Taliban and ISIS fighters being held in Afghanistan, and they're already attacking Americans. Joe has learned from the mistakes made in Iraq and isn't prepared to let the same thing happen here.

Time for him to start using REAL numbers instead of the ones he's pulling out of his ass as "more reflective" of what's going on.

You mean like the live chart I posted? Doesn't get any more real than that.

If you can disprove any of it do so.

Bye.

Forum List

Back