Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
Play exclusively to the base, and that'll happen.

States don't use an electoral college system, so unlike Republican presidential candidates, he actually has to win the popular vote. Might be something for him to keep in mind.

Oops
How did I know it was going to be another Raw Sewage story.

LMAO @ how gullible you Marxist Government Cultist are for the Fake News.

Last edited:
How did I know it was going to be another Raw Sewage story.

LMAO # how gullible you Marxist Government Cultist are for the Fake News.

Those are poll numbers from a Quinnpiac Poll shit for brains. A poll that usually leans favorably in numbers for Republicans.

I knew you were fucking stupid, But even I thought you could read at a third grade level.

Oops

Oh no! Bad numbers... but hey, did you hear about this little problem Biden caused in Afghanistan?

I knew it. The Left have gone in there and infected the state with cases hoping to destroy DeSantis' political career because they fear he could replace Trump.

Last edited:
Of that mental midget that barely won the first time? :auiqs.jpg:

Not hardly son.
You people do love your totalitarians don't ya? What is it with you and mandates? Are you really so convinced that you and your ilk are the smartest people in the room that you believe it takes compulsion to get the "other" people to act in their own best interest? The way you push these BS stories, you'd think DeSantis was refusing the citizens masks and vaccines. Hopefully, one day really soon, you'll get a mandate YOU have a problem with. Then again, that isn't likely. People who are so eager to have someone else keep them "safe" aren't likely to ever get off their knees before their government demi-gods. DISGUSTING...

Forum List

Back