Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

1. You are misrepresenting the entirety of the conversation. I also said:

"All of this with the testing of asymptomatic students with the start of school that are driving a lot of this and may cause the peaks to be rounder than normal."

So, yes we are now showing larger numbers of cases as we test hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic students. Those infections were always there, which is why the model I follow is superior to raw numbers

And, sorry to point out that the 7 day MA on your own source previously cited is still declining.

And here's deaths, which is a far more important metric, especially considering the new studies coming out on natural immunity. They are showing a rapid decline.

View attachment 531781
This is NOT a dynamic chart. It’s a snapshot from a week ago

The more interesting result of that poll is how in nearly every question, democrats were aligned with their responses, whereas Republicans were more varied. In other words, democrat were more likely to answer the same way whereas Republicans were more likely to be split down the middle in most questions.

Given that he's already taking our their leadership with drone attacks, it appears they won't get that chance.

W released Saddam's Elite Palace Guard - battle hardened veterans of both the Gulf and Iran Wars, AND he let them keep their weapons. They formed the basis for the ISIS Caliphate.

Now Trump has released all of the Taliban and ISIS fighters being held in Afghanistan, and they're already attacking Americans. Joe has learned from the mistakes made in Iraq and isn't prepared to let the same thing happen here.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa...Taking out their leadership......Yeah, Bush did that and all you progs could say was, that it inflamed the Muslims and created more Terrorists. So Joe Biteme is going to create a new Islamic mess huh?

Wrong. Last data point is yesterday.
Your STATIC graph shows a date of Aug 21. I frankly don't care what you think you have there but HERE is the dynamic chart. Click Florida and scroll down

27,000 infections yesterday

Clearly not peaking.

Florida is a covid Dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it

Your STATIC graph shows a date of Aug 21. I frankly don't care what you think you have there but HERE is the dynamic chart. Click Florida and scroll down

27,000 infections yesterday

Clearly not peaking.

Good god. You cannot even interpret your own source. These are daily numbers input daily. Last input was yesterday.

Deaths are plummeting, hospitalizations are falling, 7 day MA still falling, we are mass testing hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic cases that would otherwise not be recorded as cases, which I have spoken to previously, as in before these 2 days of higher numbers, as a distinct possibility.

In terms of infections these other metrics would not be falling if the overall infections, not cases but infections, had not peaked.

Snip-it_1630170758234.jpg

Good god. You cannot even interpret your own source. These are daily numbers input daily. Last input was yesterday.

Deaths are plummeting, hospitalizations are falling, 7 day MA still falling, we are mass testing hundreds of thousands of asymptomatic cases that would otherwise not be recorded as cases, which I have spoken to previously, as in before these 2 days of higher numbers, as a distinct possibility.

In terms of infections these other metrics would not be falling if the overall infections, not cases but infections, had not peaked.

View attachment 531829
Plummeting?

I just posted the dynamic chart. 27,000 infections yesterday. That is the exact OPPOSITE of plummeting

Hey, you DeSantis Derangement Syndrome sufferers. Maybe you should pay attention to what is going on with Biden and Afghanistan.

And of you’re looking at death numbers … they’re false.

Florida just added 900 unaccounted for father that they had not reported. They’ve done this numerous times

Deaths show 8 one day and 400 the next. Followed by zero followed several days later by hundreds.

The rolling average is well over 250.

Any day showing less than a hundred is bullshit

Plummeting?

I just posted the dynamic chart. 27,000 infections yesterday. That is the exact OPPOSITE of plummeting

Deaths are plummeting is what I said. And they are.

And those numbers are NOT infections, they are cases. Huge difference.

And of you’re looking at death numbers … they’re false.

Florida just added 900 unaccounted for father that they had not reported. They’ve done this numerous times

Deaths show 8 one day and 400 the next. Followed by zero followed several days later by hundreds.

The rolling average is well over 250.

Any day showing less than a hundred is bullshit

Your source, not mine. 7 day mover on that is 41.

Again, your source.

Snip-it_1630176600124.jpg

Your source, not mine. 7 day mover on that is 41.

Again, your source.

View attachment 531832
Data from Florida has gotten more and more opaque. They’re not publishing daily updates. Last I heard it was weekly. I wouldn’t look at any data from Florida without serious consideration of how it’s being reported.

And when it's over and they have heard immunity, he will become president. If Trump doesn't run.

It's "herd" not heard, dumbo.
And given that Florida is a peninsula and not an isolated island like New Zealand, herd immunity is going to be tough.
Especially given the very large transient population of Florida.

You always use Rawstory? How about asking those that actually live in Florida...

My best friend of 45 years is in Florida, a registered Republican and he fucking hates the DoucheSantis. Won't vote for him again. His neighbors all seem to agree with him, too.

Ron DeSantis' low poll numbers are just wishful thinking by jealous Democrats.
Um, I don't think so.....

Poll: Ron DeSantis approval rating sags as COVID-19 rages

https://floridapolitics.com › archives › 445635-poll-ron...
DeSantis is now underwater with 49% of voters; only 44% approve of his job performance.

Ron DeSantis' Approval Rating Tanks as COVID Delta Variant

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Republicans
Aug 5, 2021 — Poll shows DeSantis losing the governor's race in a theoretical match up with Democrat Charlie Crist.

DeSantis falls behind Crist as COVID-19 cases surge | TheHill

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 566218-fl...
Aug 3, 2021 — Voters in the May poll expressed greater optimism that fellow Democratic gubernatorial candidate Nikki Fried, the state's current agriculture ...

And it's only getting worse for the fucking asshole. RECALL DESANTIS!!!

Doctor advising DeSantis promoted ivermectin to treat COVID-19 despite FDA warnings

“Any physician that espouses this should be reported to the state medical association,” one medical expert said.

239583043_249408667184801_353731439163109704_n.jpg

Forum List

Back