Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

Well, you may remember back in January of last year...you guys were staging a riot and got upset that a woman climbing through a window was shot and killed by a security guard.

I'm wondering why you're suddenly in support of the hypothetical of a person breaking a window being shot.
That window she was climbing through, didn't it belong to the American people, of which she was one? IOW, it was her own window she was climbing through. So you'll need to find something else with which you wish to compare.

Besides, May 29.

Could somebody help me with this.
what's the difference between I'm starving and thirsty I'll take something in this disaster I need BETWEEN
I'm gonna steal shit because I can?

That window she was climbing through, didn't it belong to the American people, of which she was one? IOW, it was her own window she was climbing through. So you'll need to find something else with which you wish to compare.

Besides, May 29.
Wrong. Her window was to the left. The window she broke belonged to the cop who blew her ass away.

Besides, May 29.

You're not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box, are ya'?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
If you don't understand the difference between looting during a natural disaster and a mostly peaceful political protest, I'm not sure who can explain it to you.
1-6 was not a mostly peaceful protest.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) warned those who are thinking about looting in the wake of Hurricane Ian that they are putting their lives at risk as the state supports citizens using the Second Amendment.

DeSantis, who made the remarks while speaking in the devastated community of Matlacha near Fort Myers, said that he has seen citizens indicating that they will shoot looters.

“They boarded up all the businesses, and there are people that wrote on their plywood, ‘You loot, we shoot,’” DeSantis said. “At the end of the day, we are not going to allow lawlessness to take advantage of this situation. We are a law-and-order state, and this is a law-and-order community, so do not think that you’re going to go take advantage of people who’ve suffered misfortune.”

“I would not take that chance,” DeSantis said. “Florida is a Second Amendment state.”

more....

Clearly DeSantis believes in, "Fuck around and find out!".
Note to the criminals in Chicago…do not come to Florida to loot.

The rules are different here.

Florida is known as the Gunshine State for good reason.

Well, the courts cleared the shooter….should we riot?

An investigation cleared the shooter, the case was never submitted to the courts for adjudication.

Nothing would stop a prosecutor in the future from filing charges and giving Ms. Babbitt her day in court.

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?
DEFINITELY!!! Regardless of whether there’s a hurricane or not.

You enter my house uninvited, you may well be met with lead or steel. It’s just that simple.

Forum List

Back