Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?

My...how things change.
what does race or gender have to do with it?

don’t break in to someone’s property and attempt to loot. This is not a hard concept

So if someone (even a young white woman) climbs through a broken window...it's okay to shoot her without trying to figure out if she's armed or not?

My...how things change.
So, it's also okay to hold weapons on you lawn while you figure out if a mob entering your private neighborhood is violent and intends to destroy your house?

My...how things change.
So for the record, you are ok with Ashley Babbits death, which means that you support DeSantis in this situation as well? You agree with shooting ANYONE who tries to break into your place and loot your shit?

Well, you may remember back in January of last year...you guys were staging a riot and got upset that a woman climbing through a window was shot and killed by a security guard.

I'm wondering why you're suddenly in support of the hypothetical of a person breaking a window being shot.
Poor analogy attempt here....The two situations are totally different...

There was looting at the US Capitol. But I guess you think that was ok.
No, I don't...In fact those that were involved should be tried and if found guilty of a crime, they should pay the price...But, when looters get going in Florida will you be calling them insurrectionists? I think not. You'll be defending their right to steal because they are underprivileged or some other stupid excuse...

So for the record, you are ok with Ashley Babbits death, which means that you support DeSantis in this situation as well? You agree with shooting ANYONE who tries to break into your place and loot your shit?
Yes and yes.

Go on the record yourself now.

My...how things change.

You tell them to get out once, and you let them see that you're armed.

If they don't leave, then you shoot them.

The math is pretty fuckin' simple here...

My...how things change.
No that's only what you murdering democrats do.

Forum List

Back