Ron DeSantis believes border crisis is 'intentional policy', says he wants to show other governors how to fight back

He has been saying a lot but doing very little.
This happened in the most absolute corrupt county in the USA. Broward Coward County

The building needed 9 mil in repairs..............................Some people are shitting so bad now

I'm going to be a liberal now thinking, I hope few conservs lose their life. I'm a libturd, life means nothing without political meaning. Look at the border

This happened in the most absolute corrupt county in the USA. Broward Coward County

The building needed 9 mil in repairs..............................Some people are shitting so bad now

I'm going to be a liberal now thinking, I hope few conservs lose their life. I'm a libturd, life means nothing without political meaning. Look at the border
The catastrophe at the border is very different from the catastrophe in Florida. DeSantis is not responsible for any of it. The building that collapsed was built in the 80s, evidently officials were paid off. DeSantis had nothing to do with any of it.

The catastrophe at the border is very different from the catastrophe in Florida. DeSantis is not responsible for any of it. The building that collapsed was built in the 80s, evidently officials were paid off. DeSantis had nothing to do with any of it.
Lol, according to Republicans Republicans are responsible for nothing. Lol. Mean while illegal border crossings have happened since the first border. Just more horse shit from the lying scum Republicans.

Why do you hate success???

You believe in shit hole success. You believe in failure.

Just wait til a couple of these illegal creeps creeps in your area dumb ass

Which is more likely to happen with all the lip service we get.

TALLAHASSEE – Private employers in Florida have been required to use E-Verify, a federal system for checking the legal status of a potential hire, since the start of the year. But there have been no complaints made to the state agency in charge of enforcing the law in the five and a half months it’s been in effect.

A Department of Economic Opportunity spokeswoman told the Orlando Sentinel there have been no complaints and no enforcement measures taken against any employers since the provisions affecting private businesses took effect Jan. 1.............................

...........................But while an earlier version of the bill would’ve allowed DEO to randomly audit businesses to check for compliance and impose $500 fines, it was watered down before it passed in the face of pressure from big business lobbies.

All talk and no action.

DeSantis’ much-touted Florida EVerify immigration law snares no one

TALLAHASSEE – Private employers in Florida have been required to use E-Verify, a federal system for checking the legal status of a potential hire, since the start of the year. But there have been no complaints made to the state agency in charge of enforcing the law in the five and a half months it’s been in effect.

A Department of Economic Opportunity spokeswoman told the Orlando Sentinel there have been no complaints and no enforcement measures taken against any employers since the provisions affecting private businesses took effect Jan. 1.............................

...........................But while an earlier version of the bill would’ve allowed DEO to randomly audit businesses to check for compliance and impose $500 fines, it was watered down before it passed in the face of pressure from big business lobbies.

All talk and no action.

Are we talking about the border or Fla?????

Sounds like a good one because employers could dump their illegals before the law took effect. Ever think of that ???....NO!!!...lol

Lol, according to Republicans Republicans are responsible for nothing. Lol. Mean while illegal border crossings have happened since the first border. Just more horse shit from the lying scum Republicans.
Yeah you know you caused a human disaster...Lice....Disease..........Food poisoning....Suicide watches......Going insane.......FU

All talk and no action.

Are we talking about the border or Fla?????

Sounds like a good one because employers could dump their illegals before the law took effect. Ever think of that ???....NO!!!...lol

You'll make excuses when he makes you a shit sandwich.

The building that collapsed needed 9 million in repairs? Is that for real?

the governor’s willingness to fuel the politics of hate is because he wants to gain support for his future presidential ambitions

instead of using immigrants as political pawns to score political points with an extremist base of his party, as an elected leader, the governor should instead set a tone and example for our country and his state

Forum List

Back