Migrant deaths at the border

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Between 2018 and 2020, the number of migrant deaths from trying to cross the border was 7000. That adds up to about 10 deaths a day.

Even at that, this is the KNOWN deaths, not those who died and were never counted, which I'm sure are many.

So when a building falls in Florida killing around 20 or so people so far, the President flies down to give them their support.

Why then does the President and his VP refuse to go to the border?

People know its dangerous but still make the trip. So what can be done?

You can never stop it totally. But what you can do is make your message loud and strong that illegal immigration will not be tolerated. President Trump understood this. Biden does not. If you can slow the flow from a flood to a trickle that would be a huge victory. Biden's idiotic messaging has created a flood the likes of which I've never seen in my 40 years of living near the border.

You can never stop it totally. But what you can do is make your message loud and strong that illegal immigration will not be tolerated. President Trump understood this. Biden does not. If you can slow the flow from a flood to a trickle that would be a huge victory. Biden's idiotic messaging has created a flood the likes of which I've never seen in my 40 years of living near the border.
Americans votes will never count again. They will vote for what they can get not for whats good for us all,including legal immigrants.
All empires fall and basically for the same reasons.

What can be done?

Advertise that if they make the border and survive they will be rewarded and kept in the US?

Oh, and keep the borders open and flowing.

I reckon that is all that can be done because that is all that is being done.

Last edited:
We had Eisenhower control it for awhile " Operation Wetback "but then MaCain and Ted Kennedy [ if memory serves me] put a wrench in that with wet foot dry foot,family reunification,etc.etc.etc. acts. Not to speak of Ron Reagan giving millions amnesty which brought in tens of millions through the family act I spoke of above.
Why don't legal immigrants understand what they are doing and 99% vote democrat?
For over 40 years they have told us illegal count is 11 million. Its more like 50 million.

Between 2018 and 2020, the number of migrant deaths from trying to cross the border was 7000. That adds up to about 10 deaths a day.

Even at that, this is the KNOWN deaths, not those who died and were never counted, which I'm sure are many.

So when a building falls in Florida killing around 20 or so people so far, the President flies down to give them their support.

Should we send soap ,underwear ,and toothbrushes ?

Should we send soap ,underwear ,and toothbrushes ?
Na, you will need those things in the near future after the Leftist Reich increases taxation and makes us all pay reparations, etc.

And I did not even mention massive inflation.

Trust me, no one in the world will be sending those things to you.

We are not an empire.

Of course we are! ...
We most certainly are not.
Pay attention to what makes an empire an empire,

US 'is an empire in denial'​

Historian accuses Washington of failing to face the facts

Fiachra Gibbons, arts correspondent
Mon 2 Jun 2003 05.33 EDT

The United States is a "danger to the world" because of its denial that it is a military and economic empire, according to Niall Ferguson, historian and new-found darling of the American right.
Prof Ferguson is author of Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World, the book whose tie-in TV series controversially concentrated on the liberalising latter days of the British empire. He said that America's refusal to admit to "what it was" meant it risked never learning the lessons of British expansionism.

"The United States is the empire that dare not speak its name. It is an

Solution: Get Central and South American nations to turn their own people back AT THEIR BORDERS!

We are not an empire.

Of course we are! ...
We most certainly are not.
Pay attention to what makes an empire an empire,

US 'is an empire in denial'​

Historian accuses Washington of failing to face the facts

Fiachra Gibbons, arts correspondent
Mon 2 Jun 2003 05.33 EDT

The United States is a "danger to the world" because of its denial that it is a military and economic empire, according to Niall Ferguson, historian and new-found darling of the American right.
Prof Ferguson is author of Empire: How Britain Made the Modern World, the book whose tie-in TV series controversially concentrated on the liberalising latter days of the British empire. He said that America's refusal to admit to "what it was" meant it risked never learning the lessons of British expansionism.

"The United States is the empire that dare not speak its name. It is an
What is surprise, a guy trying to sell a book.

Forum List

Back