Romney wins censure vote

So what does this mean ? It suggests that some party members are nervous about the path the Gop seems to be on.
Hey Tommy. Most conservs hate Romney more than The Vegetable and his Whore.....................Tru dat

Next tread........................

I'm pretty sure mittens got the hint.
“If the point of all this is to let Mitt Romney know we’re displeased with him, trust me, he knows,” said Salt Lake County delegate Emily de Azavedo Brown.

So what does this mean ? It suggests that some party members are nervous about the path the Gop seems to be on.
Yes. I suspect there's a decent amount of Republicans who won't admit it, but who are trying to gently tug it back from this group madness into which it has fallen.

Piece by piece, I guess.

No. This means that too many of these folks were scared to do what is RIGHT because it may not look good for them to do it.

Romney needs to be far more than Censured. He needs to be recalled and then permanently removed from the Republican Party.

Yes. I suspect there's a decent amount of Republicans who won't admit it, but who are trying to gently tug it back from this group madness into which it has fallen.

Piece by piece, I guess.

& liz cheney - of all people...

No. This means that too many of these folks were scared to do what is RIGHT because it may not look good for them to do it.

Romney needs to be far more than Censured. He needs to be recalled and then permanently removed from the Republican Party.

^^^ party over country ^^^

Piece by piece, I guess.

& liz cheney - of all people...
Of all people, indeed. Just like the way they have sold their souls to Trump. Of all people.

I think this shows us, in all seriousness, the intensity of anger, frustration and paranoia that have been cultivated and nurtured in that party over the last few decades. It's all coming out now.

If the split vote is any indication then it seems pretty clear that Trump cant win. Or have I missed something here ? He must have the support of all the party, at least, to have a shot of being President.

The Utah GOP convention booed Romney. Romney got testy and said, "You can boo all you like," "I was the Republican nominee for president in 2012." When your own party greats you with boos that means you suck ass.

It means that the dysfunctional personality cult of diehard Trumpers and traditional Republicans will be engaging in their virtual wedgie-fest for the foreseeable future.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 9.35.23 AM.png

Enjoy.

It means that the dysfunctional personality cult of diehard Trumpers and traditional Republicans will be engaging in their virtual wedgie-fest for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy.
Its a pretty simple lesson to take from this. Trump cant win unless he can win round the "normal" faction of the party. His support is not universal as President Joe has just shown.

Its a pretty simple lesson to take from this. Trump cant win unless he can win round the "normal" faction of the party. His support is not universal as President Joe has just shown.
The legend of "Landslide Don" lives on, unencumbered now by his holding office, that towering "big, beautiful wall!" that Mexico paid for a fitting monument to commemorate his passage.

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 11.13.08 AM.png

Piece by piece, I guess.

They know they have to do it quietly, though, as the foaming and frothing base, amped up on Hannity, Carlson, and OAN, have pledged their souls to all things Trump.

Piece by piece, I guess.

They know they have to do it quietly, though, as the foaming and frothing base, amped up on Hannity, Carlson, and OAN, have pledged their souls to all things Trump.
Yeah. As much as I admire the few who have pretty much told the orange buffoon to go fuck himself, the only chance this party has is for a more incremental, low-key approach.

Forum List

Back