Romney puts out new ad slamming Obama's "You didn't build that!" It's great!

All that says is Congress wanted this railroad too and passed laws to allow GRANTS OF LAND.

It does not say they BUILT IT!

A business needs land and/or zoning to build a business? YOU DON'T SAY!

That hardly means government did it for them. That's called a business working WITHIN THE LAW!

:

Who pays for roads and bridges being built and maintained?

Who pays for public education?

Who pays for the defense of this country?

Who pays for law enforcement, the criminal justice system, the prison system?

Excellent point.

The government pays for it all.

Where does the government get the money?

From the taxpayers.

Who are the taxpayers?

Businesses and their employees because the benefit sucking poor don't pay any taxes.

and every other American.

the point remains no business owner built all the infrastructure they use by themselves

And the hilarious part is, he thinks he IS fooling everybody.

But what liberal in this thread has he argued with or disagreed with?

I haven't seem him make any disagreements with liberals for such a "non partisan."

He ONLY disagrees and argues with conservatives.

Oh, but that's because he's "non-partisan." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It's hilarious. I have seen libs pull this one for years, and they always arrogantly think they are fooling people.

But NOTICE, that the only "partisans" are conservatives?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link?

THIS THREAD YOU IDIOT!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a partisan Conservative topic, like the partisan liberal threads about Romney's 'I like firing people' quote that like this one, was taken out of context. :thup:

Your stupidity gets boring over time. :thup:

All that says is Congress wanted this railroad too and passed laws to allow GRANTS OF LAND.

It does not say they BUILT IT!

A business needs land and/or zoning to build a business? YOU DON'T SAY!

That hardly means government did it for them. That's called a business working WITHIN THE LAW!

:

Who pays for roads and bridges being built and maintained?

Who pays for public education?

Who pays for the defense of this country?

Who pays for law enforcement, the criminal justice system, the prison system?

Excellent point.

The government pays for it all.

Where does the government get the money?

From the taxpayers.

Who are the taxpayers?

Businesses and their employees because the benefit sucking poor don't pay any taxes.

Be honest, explain in detail who are the "benefit sucking poor"?

They're both right really, and of course the context of Obama's statement that's being used isn't completely accurate.

Only the partisans will take one side on this issue. :thup:

Oh you are full of it!

Every time a liberal's comments blow up in his face, the common refrain is "he was taken out of context."

What's out of context?

We heard exactly what Obama said.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFK2_D3aBXo"]President Obama: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen - YouTube[/ame]

There isn't ANYTHING being taken out of context. Go push that BS somewhere else!

Doesn't have to be a Liberal to be taken out of context, remember, I'm not a partisan hack.
Your job description is most like "clean up crew."

Sorry, nobody can clean up the toxic smell of taking credit away from people who built their own businesses who started with a car trunk of product and wound up fueling a positive influence in their respective communities, giving up all they had to prosper employees in thin times, and enjoying prosperity, often parsing much of the profits out to strong community needs.

In Obamaworld, that is unfathomable, because it is inconsistent with the brainwashing that prosperity is bad and must be disbursed to whoever kisses Obama's tushie. :rolleyes:

Nice try, Mr. Collum, but you haven't enough lipstick to cover this pig.

:lmao:

Oh you are full of it!

Every time a liberal's comments blow up in his face, the common refrain is "he was taken out of context."

What's out of context?

We heard exactly what Obama said.

President Obama: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen - YouTube

There isn't ANYTHING being taken out of context. Go push that BS somewhere else!

Doesn't have to be a Liberal to be taken out of context, remember, I'm not a partisan hack.
Your job description is most like "clean up crew."

Sorry, nobody can clean up the toxic smell of taking credit away from people who built their own businesses who started with a car trunk of product and wound up fueling a positive influence in their respective communities, giving up all they had to prosper employees in thin times, and enjoying prosperity, often parsing much of the profits out to strong community needs.

In Obamaworld, that is unfathomable, because it is inconsistent with the brainwashing that prosperity is bad and must be disbursed to whoever kisses Obama's tushie. :rolleyes:

Nice try, Mr. Collum, but you haven't enough lipstick to cover this pig.

:lmao:

:rolleyes:

I can do it just by adding the omitted parts of the statement. :thup:

But I'll reiterate again, the business owner still has to implement a sound business model, so they deserve most of the credit.

Truthmatters, now you see why I dont argue with them, every argument comes back to

"Obama is Black, we dont want a Black Democrat as Prez"

"We know there is not a single reason for our position, we know it is entirely and completely about race, we just dont know why you dumb liberals cant figure that out"

Last edited:
They're both right really, and of course the context of Obama's statement that's being used isn't completely accurate.

Only the partisans will take one side on this issue. :thup:

I disagree, he's managed to piss off a lot of independent business owners. Telling people that risk everything they own that they didn't build their business is a pile of poop.

This wasn't too good for Obama, he forgot about TOTUS.

Yeah....if he had, in fact, told them that.

You know he didn't. But you are dishonest.

no business owner would be pissed off at Obama's ACTUAL comments...

if so, they would be stupid, really they would...in fact, tremendously stupid

Forum List

Back