Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

It's definitely panic time for Obamabots. They truly believed ole Romney would be an easy push-over. He's dropped some 'Shock & Awe' on em for sure. He's a very articulate & skilled Debater. They certainly didn't see that coming. But all their 'News & Information' does come from nutters at MSNBC, HuffPoop, and Moveon.org. So what do you expect? They were told their Dear Leader had this one all wrapped up. It could be a very very rough Election Day for them.
well election not over yet so don,t get to cocky yet.

I don't think meathead is playing with a full "deck" :D
i think meathead is good guy. just expressing his view at the end. He just hates any hypebole which seem fair enough to me

then he's in the wrong damn place. I posted the results of the latest Gallup poll, if that sends him into a tail spin it's too damn bad.

I have to admit, I am a little perplexed why posting the Gallup Poll is what sparked this controversy. I mean if you had said something mean or crazy, I'd understand it before, but it's just a poll.

It's definitely panic time for Obamabots. They truly believed ole Romney would be an easy push-over. He's dropped some 'Shock & Awe' on em for sure. He's a very articulate & skilled Debater. They certainly didn't see that coming. But all their 'News & Information' does come from nutters at MSNBC, HuffPoop, and Moveon.org. So what do you expect? They were told their Dear Leader had this one all wrapped up. It could be a very very rough Election Day for them.

Oh i'm not. I've seen the Democrats rig many Elections. I know anything can happen.

The Obamabots have been told over & over again their Dear Leader already won this one. So Election Day could be a catastrophic nightmare for them. What will they do when they realize their beloved MSNBC, HuffPoop, NY Times, and Moveon.org got it all wrong? Mass suicide watch? It could get very ugly.

Two words for you Willow Bush

ELECTORAL VOTES

Unless, you're expecting Romney to win California and lose the EC in other states, do you have any idea how difficult it would be for him to win the Popular vote and lose the EC as well?

Oh i'm not. I've seen the Democrats rig many Elections. I know anything can happen.
nobody rigging any election. if romney wins he wins

Mitt Romney's national lead over President Obama grew even more Thursday, with the latest Gallup survey showing the Republican nominee up 7 points -- with less than three weeks and just one debate left on the calendar before Election Day.

The Gallup survey, which is based on a seven-day rolling average, showed Romney leading 52-45 percent. At the start of October, he was tied with Obama at 48 percent each.

The poll measures likely voters, with the latest results spanning interviews from Oct. 11-17. The results would have just started to factor in voters' views following the second presidential debate, which was held Tuesday.

Romney's lead on Thursday grew from 6 points a day earlier, which was already his biggest lead of the race. His numbers have been on the rise on the heels of the first debate, a trend that was apparently not blunted by Vice President Biden's aggressive debate performance one week ago.

Read more: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states | Fox News

Seven point lead. With one debate left. And, it will be about Bengazhigate.

If the Gallup Poll is Accurate this Election is over. Obama has never even Cracked 50% in that Poll and now he is down 45 to 52.

Very Bad News.

Two words for you Willow Bush

ELECTORAL VOTES

Unless, you're expecting Romney to win California and lose the EC in other states, do you have any idea how difficult it would be for him to win the Popular vote and lose the EC as well?

2000 Proved it is clearly Possible.

Also Possible this Year is a 269 to 269 Split in the EC, and in that case it does not go to the Popular Vote, But the House of Representatives.

Just Imagine how loud the Haters of the system will be if that happens.

The more people see Obama and Romney side by side, the bigger Romney's lead grows.

Will Obama cancel the next debate?

I can't imagine they wouldn't be alittlte panicked by now. I mean im not a big poll guy, but this is about the time polls actually start mattering and start being alittle more accurate.

and what do they have?

- They haven't laid out a Second agenda plan to run on
- They can't run on Obama's record
- Their attacks on Romney are failing because the guy is squeaky clean and the people can see that he isn't the man they are portraying him to be

What do they have? Binders? Big Bird? hating the rich?

It's not a very impressive argument to make for the people. It might stir up the base. But not the people in general.

Mitt Romney's national lead over President Obama grew even more Thursday, with the latest Gallup survey showing the Republican nominee up 7 points -- with less than three weeks and just one debate left on the calendar before Election Day.

The Gallup survey, which is based on a seven-day rolling average, showed Romney leading 52-45 percent. At the start of October, he was tied with Obama at 48 percent each.

The poll measures likely voters, with the latest results spanning interviews from Oct. 11-17. The results would have just started to factor in voters' views following the second presidential debate, which was held Tuesday.

Romney's lead on Thursday grew from 6 points a day earlier, which was already his biggest lead of the race. His numbers have been on the rise on the heels of the first debate, a trend that was apparently not blunted by Vice President Biden's aggressive debate performance one week ago.

Read more: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states | Fox News

Seven point lead. With one debate left. And, it will be about Bengazhigate.

This is why he's ahead nationally:

Romney Has Massive Lead Over Obama in the South (BUT...)

Quote:
Yesterday's Gallup poll shows Mitt Romney with his largest lead over over President Obama, 51% to 45%. The poll was taken before the second presidential debate. While this looks great for Romney, Markos Moulitsas has taken a more detailed look at the poll internals for Tuesday, which show a somewhat different picture'

Just as I suspected:

Quote:
Romney's entire advantage in this poll comes from a massive lead in the South. Now sure, some of that may be Florida, but the state-level polling certainly doesn't show that. So Romney is driving up big margins in Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Mississippi and other such presidentially irrelevant states? Good for him! I'm sure that'll be cold comfort as he loses the states that actually matter in the Midwest and West.

11:07 AM PT: Latest tracking polls:

Rasmussen (national): Romney +1, was R+2 yesterday
Rasmussen (Swing states): Obama +3 (50-47)
Ipsos/Reuters: Obama +3
YouGov/Economist: Obama +1
IBD/TIPP: Obama +1
RAND: Obama +5

None have included post-debate numbers, because those can't be polled until today.

The more people see Obama and Romney side by side, the bigger Romney's lead grows.

Will Obama cancel the next debate?

He is a bit lonely without his Teleprompter. Even i'm surprised at how easily Romney kicks his ass in Debates. Obama seems very uninformed & tired. Especially on Economic matters. Like the other night, he said he 'kind of' agreed with Romney on lowering our Corporate Tax Rate. Yet he's had 4yrs to do it, and he hasn't. He just seems lost. But that's just my opinion anyway.

You don't panic when the election is over. You panic right before it's over when your opponent is gaining momentum and you can't figure out how to stop it.

7 point lead for a challanger? Yeah, it's over...

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!! Amen and thank you Lord!!! Proof Prayer does work!!!

President Romney and Vice President Ryan --- now that sounds American!

I wonder if those poor Obama girls could change their name. That Obama crap will stick out like a sore thumb --- how embarassing.

I can't imagine they wouldn't be alittlte panicked by now. I mean im not a big poll guy, but this is about the time polls actually start mattering and start being alittle more accurate.

It's not a Big Poll? It's Likely Voters, and a sample of 2700 People, Compared to Many of the Polls flying around that is a Good Sample size.

Forum List

Back