Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

Evil will not win out over good!

The lead is now 9 points............. soon to be higher.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson but if Romney wins, I will breathe a sigh of relief.

???? then why vote for Johnson,If you you rather have Romney,why would you vote for someone else.

Not saying Johnson is bad,but he doesn't have a chance.

I live in a state where Gary Johnson is taking more votes away from Obama than Romney. Gary Johnson made Obama drop 3 points here in Nevada.

However, I'm voting for Gary Johnson because I support his platform. Romney is better than Obama, but he's not trustworthy and his platform is nowhere near as good as Johnsons. I vote for the candidate who I want to win. I want Gary first, Stein second, Romney third, and Obama last.

You can't handle it.
You haven't got a clue!

Sure I do. I posted a perfctly good news article about the latest gallup poll and you came unglued. I think we got a very good snapshot of your whimpiness.
I was not wimpy nor unglued. You simply reminded me of those idiot posters who announce landslides and other such nonsense for flimsiest of reasons. It is a bit like a schoolyard squabble which I expect from teenybopper lefties. I can accept lefties behaving like morons, but I find it much harder with those from whom I expect more dignity.

Mitt Romney's national lead over President Obama grew even more Thursday, with the latest Gallup survey showing the Republican nominee up 7 points -- with less than three weeks and just one debate left on the calendar before Election Day.

The Gallup survey, which is based on a seven-day rolling average, showed Romney leading 52-45 percent. At the start of October, he was tied with Obama at 48 percent each.

The poll measures likely voters, with the latest results spanning interviews from Oct. 11-17. The results would have just started to factor in voters' views following the second presidential debate, which was held Tuesday.

Romney's lead on Thursday grew from 6 points a day earlier, which was already his biggest lead of the race. His numbers have been on the rise on the heels of the first debate, a trend that was apparently not blunted by Vice President Biden's aggressive debate performance one week ago.

Read more: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states | Fox News

Seven point lead. With one debate left. And, it will be about Bengazhigate.
The fat lady is warming up her vocal cords, in anticipation of the demise of Hussien Obamaloney's presidency.

http://gifsoup.com/

You haven't got a clue!

Sure I do. I posted a perfctly good news article about the latest gallup poll and you came unglued. I think we got a very good snapshot of your whimpiness.
I was not wimpy nor unglued. You simply reminded me of those idiot posters who announce landslides and other such nonsense for flimsiest of reasons. It is a bit like a schoolyard squabble which I expect from teenybopper lefties. I can accept lefties behaving like morons, but I find it much harder with those from whom I expect more dignity.

That makes you a liar too, because I never mentioned a landslide. You are a wimpy liar aka a democrat.

Ha ha ha! And the liberal media said Obama won the last debate. Even with that bitch Candy Crowely trying to shut Romney up by providing cover for Obama, it didn't work. The pussy president Hussien Obamaloney showed himself as an empty suit, all bluster and no real vision and leadership. Just more lies and class warfare tactics. Kudos to Romney for another great debate.

Mitt Romney's national lead over President Obama grew even more Thursday, with the latest Gallup survey showing the Republican nominee up 7 points -- with less than three weeks and just one debate left on the calendar before Election Day.

The Gallup survey, which is based on a seven-day rolling average, showed Romney leading 52-45 percent. At the start of October, he was tied with Obama at 48 percent each.

The poll measures likely voters, with the latest results spanning interviews from Oct. 11-17. The results would have just started to factor in voters' views following the second presidential debate, which was held Tuesday.

Romney's lead on Thursday grew from 6 points a day earlier, which was already his biggest lead of the race. His numbers have been on the rise on the heels of the first debate, a trend that was apparently not blunted by Vice President Biden's aggressive debate performance one week ago.

Read more: Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states | Fox News

Two words for you Willow Bush

ELECTORAL VOTES

Two words for you Willow Bush

ELECTORAL VOTES

Romney now leads 0bama in the RCP EV map...

Sux to be you...

That makes you a liar too, because I never mentioned a landslide. You are a wimpy liar aka a democrat.
Unfortunately, Neither liars nor idiots are no limited to democrats. If you could be bothered you could click on my posting history and find that I am squarely behind Romney. I simply find that your demeanor is more like an Obama supporter. That's all.

Unfortunately, Neither liars nor idiots are no limited to democrats. If you could be bothered you could click on my posting history and find that I am squarely behind Romney. I simply find that your demeanor is more like an Obama supporter. That's all.

Well, that makes you a moron. Can't help ya!

sadly both right and left can be nasty . but good have people speak out on it.

It's definitely panic time for Obamabots. They truly believed ole Romney would be an easy push-over. He's dropped some 'Shock & Awe' on em for sure. He's a very articulate & skilled Debater. They certainly didn't see that coming. But all their 'News & Information' does come from nutters at MSNBC, HuffPoop, and Moveon.org. So what do you expect? They were told their Dear Leader had this one all wrapped up. It could be a very very rough Election Day for them.

Forum List

Back