Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

The title of the OP's post is clear. It is not that Gallup found a 7 point lead, which is certainly welcome news to me anyway. It is the same hogwash that about five times a day someone declares total victory. It is essentially the hobgoblin of little minds.

I realize I am dealing with a bunch of morons, I just wish the morons would be more consistently on the left.

Where and when did the OP "DECLARE TOTAL VICTORY?"

You're kind of out there in 'lala, frothing at the mouth land' about this thread, meat.

Where were all your complaints about the many obama in the lead threads?

Last edited:
The title of the OP's post is clear. It is not that Gallup found a 7 point lead, which is certainly welcome news to me anyway. It is the same hogwash that about five times a day someone declares total victory. It is essentially the hobgoblin of little minds.

I realize I am dealing with a bunch of morons, I just wish the morons would be more consistently on the left.

:fu:

You're kind of out there in 'lala, frothing at the mouth land' about this thread, meat.
I beg to differ, I would like to be able to say the hyperbole is on the left. There is a certain balance and a bit of dignity which is preferable than listening to idiots on the either side to categorically implying an impending landslide as the OP thread title suggests.

It's simply bullshit. I usually attribute bullshit to the left. It pains me to do so with the right because they have been caught in the inanity begun in the Bush II administration.

Where were all your complaints about the many obama in the lead threads?

The title is the headline of the News piece consistant with the rules at USMB. Stop trying to tell meathead anything, he's a meathead for a reason.

well don,t blame gop for being happy. but it not over till fat lady sings .

I beg to differ, I would like to be able to say the hyperbole is on the left. There is a certain balance and a bit of dignity which is preferable than listening to idiots on the either side to categorically implying an impending landslide as the OP thread title suggests.

It's simply bullshit. I usually attribute bullshit to the left. It pains me to do so with the right because they have been caught in the inanity begun in the Bush II administration.

Political forums don't suit you very well, Don't they have a bugs bunny forum somewhere? I posted a news article, The title is the title of the News article as I was supposed to do according to the rules. So the person who is full of bullshit would be you. You whining little snot nosed moralist.

good point on both sides.

Political forums don't suit you very well, Don't they have a bugs bunny forum somewhere? I posted a news article, The title is the title of the News article as I was supposed to do according to the rules. So the person who is full of bullshit would be you. You whining little snot nosed moralist.
I think that you may have whining snot-nosed moralists mixed up with those who welcome serious dialogue. You think it is really cool to describe those who may agree with you, yet object to your presentations as shallow and asinine. You also think it is really cool to degenerate yourself to the profanity, typical of teenyboppers, when confronted with your own idiocies,

As I have said before, I wish this kind of dialogue was limited to the leftist idiots who have little to do than post on internet sites. Sadly, it is not.

I agree... I don't think meat has a very good grasp of how it works on a political message board. I believe he has some distorted ideas.

Seriously meat, if you think all the conservatives are supposed to tread around on egg shells bent over taking it from liberals 24/7, and then never give any back, you try and find that, anywhere, find me a political forum like that and get back to us. I'd love to see it. Nobody likes taking shit from someone and then never gets a chance to give it back. We give what we get.

You're living in bizarro land meat. Wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
well don,t blame gop for being happy. but it not over till fat lady sings .

I don't think meathead is playing with a full "deck" :D
i think meathead is good guy. just expressing his view at the end. He just hates any hypebole which seem fair enough to me

then he's in the wrong damn place. I posted the results of the latest Gallup poll, if that sends him into a tail spin it's too damn bad.

I don't think meathead is playing with a full "deck" :D
i think meathead is good guy. just expressing his view at the end. He just hates any hypebole which seem fair enough to me

then he's in the wrong damn place. I posted the results of the latest Gallup poll, if that sends him into a tail spin it's too damn bad.
i just think it came from good place that all. He was just trying to avoid hyperbole that all. But you had right to post the thread . its a topical issue .

I think that you may have whining snot-nosed moralists mixed up with those who welcome serious dialogue. You think it is really cool to describe those who may agree with you, yet object to your presentations as shallow and asinine. You also think it is really cool to degenerate yourself to the profanity, typical of teenyboppers, when confronted with your own idiocies,

As I have said before, I wish this kind of dialogue was limited to the leftist idiots who have little to do than post on internet sites. Sadly, it is not.
i think trying to achive civil discourse these days is more and more difficult. so i think your attempts at it are really good. i might be only one that agrees but just thought i say it.

Hey! mofo, anyone who wants "serious dialogue" won't insult the posting of the most recent gallup poll. This is a political board, this is a presidential race, now if the Gallup poll offends you then you're just plain damn stupid and devoid of intellect. So stuff it.

i just think it came from good place that all. He was just trying to avoid hyperbole that all. But you had right to post the thread . its a topical issue .

can you teach him the scroll function and if that don't work for the moron teach him where the ignore button is.

I agree... I don't think meat has a very good grasp of how it works on a political message board. I believe he has some distorted ideas.

Seriously meat, if you think all the conservatives are supposed to tread around on egg shells bent over taking it from liberals 24/7, and then never give any back, you try and find that, anywhere, find me a political forum like that and get back to us. I'd love to see it. Nobody likes taking shit from someone and then never gets a chance to give it back. We give what we get.

You're living in bizarro land meat. Wake the fuck up.
I would rather live with a bit of class than degrade myself to the level of those who I find undignified. I have not yet reached that point, and I hope I never will. At the end of the day, we all have to make our own choices.
The one constant I have found is that there were certain posters of a political persuasion who were consistently embittered and lacked an iota of respect for the themselves. Unfortunately, this has transcended to those who I had deemed better.

It is not unlike a comparison of the Tea Party to OWS.

Forum List

Back