Romney NOT Running

If Jeb Bush is the nominee I'm done with the party.

IF all I get to choose from is a Clinton or a Bush, I'm done voting. Fukit. And I was in the first group of 18YOs to vote and I haven't missed one election. It'll all be on you guys whatever happens.

IF that's the only choice (Bush, Clinton), Ima gonna join the majority of Americans who already don't vote. What do they know that I don't?

Looks like we will have to strike one clown off our list

romney-clown.jpg
You want to know who the radical, far left, bat shit crazy, whack job board progtards are?

If they have a clown in their avatar, that's one of them. GROUP THINK. They self identify. The HIVE MENTALITY. Nothing ORIGINAL comes from a one of them. They all think and speak in lock step. Nut job little sheeple.

IF all I get to choose from is a Clinton or a Bush, I'm done voting. Fukit. And I was in the first group of 18YOs to vote and I haven't missed one election. It'll all be on you guys whatever happens.

IF that's the only choice (Bush, Clinton), Ima gonna join the majority of Americans who already don't vote. What do they know that I don't?
I'll vote, but I'll write someone in.

Gone are the days of "holding my nose and voting for the lessor of two evils."

From now on, I vote for who I want, period.

Trying to suppress the Patriot Vote, huh?
how the hell am i trying to "suppress" the Patriots from voting?........and this week im called a "liberturd"....last week it was a rightwinger.....far right,far left.....if you dont agree with you assholes the label machine comes out........how typical....

Republicans don't like government.

Republicans don't like Politicians.........

Not even our own. Just the way it's been since the Founding of this great Country.... We don't like Politics and, by extension, we don't like Politicians.

Know what we want most from Politicians? To get the fuck out of our lives.

So the VERY BEST WAY TO SUPPRESS THE REPUBLICAN VOTE is to try to convince Patriots that there's just no difference, that it doesn't matter who you vote for.
So you know what a Patriot will do if he believes that? He's gonna stay home. He won't bother. He won't contribute to the insanity.

And I can't really blame him/her......

Except for one thing...... dimocraps are the scum of the earth. They are the lowest form of life that has ever existed on this planet.

Whether you like it or not, they are at war with us. They are fighting to destroy this Country and everything it stands for. Just take a look around.

Here's a much better analogy than most will realize..... I don't like War, but I understand the necessity for it. It's a nasty business but the alternative is often worse

I don't like Politics, but if we don't start putting Patriots in Office, the scum of the earth WILL destroy this Country.

I'm telling you, look around. Open your eyes. Look, listen, learn.

dimocrap scum MUST be defeated. I don't care if the Republican has two horns and a tail, he's still better than ANY dimocrap.

Get out and vote. Get your friend, neighbors, relatives and co-workers to vote.

It matters. A lot

This is bad news. He wasn't my first choice but I thought he had the best shot at winning. If Jeb Bush is the nominee I'm done with the party.
its about time Rock.....come and join the fastest growing "party" in the land....The "Who Gives A Shit About The 2 Parties Party"......

How typical.

I think it was Mark Steyn that said, "Liberturdians are 9 parts Ice Cream and 1 part shit"

Think about it. Try mixing 1 part shit to 9 parts of Ice Cream and imagine how it will taste......

Probably -- Like shit.

No wonder Ayn Rand HATED liberturdians.

And what's funny is..... The complete and utter moron, Ron Paul named his son after her. And she HATED liberturdians. :rofl:

I'm not a liberatarian, but more and more I find myself becoming a political nihilist. No matter who gets elected all we seem to get is bigger government. So then I ask myself - what's the point?!
www.thewhogivesashitaboutthe2partiesparty.com....

romney-clown.jpg
You want to know who the radical, far left, bat shit crazy, whack job board progtards are?

If they have a clown in their avatar, that's one of them. GROUP THINK. They self identify. The HIVE MENTALITY. Nothing ORIGINAL comes from a one of them. They all think and speak in lock step. Nut job little sheeple.

Looks like it is working doesn't it?

how the hell am i trying to "suppress" the Patriots from voting?........and this week im called a "liberturd"....last week it was a rightwinger.....far right,far left.....if you dont agree with you assholes the label machine comes out........how typical....

Not even our own. Just the way it's been since the Founding of this great Country.... We don't like Politics and, by extension, we don't like Politicians.

So the VERY BEST WAY TO SUPPRESS THE REPUBLICAN VOTE is to try to convince Patriots that there's just no difference, that it doesn't matter who you vote for.
So you know what a Patriot will do if he believes that? He's gonna stay home. He won't bother. He won't contribute to the insanity.

Except for one thing...... dimocraps are the scum of the earth. They are the lowest form of life that has ever existed on this planet.

Whether you like it or not, they are at war with us. They are fighting to destroy this Country and everything it stands for. Just take a look around.

Here's a much better analogy than most will realize..... I don't like War, but I understand the necessity for it. It's a nasty business but the alternative is often worse

I don't like Politics, but if we don't start putting Patriots in Office, the scum of the earth WILL destroy this Country.

dimocrap scum MUST be defeated. I don't care if the Republican has two horns and a tail, he's still better than ANY dimocrap.

It matters. A lot
It matters who you vote for, and the DEMOCRAT LITE ass hats the republican party has had to HOLD IT'S NOSE and vote for lately haven't made ANYTHING any better. So stop voting for them and maybe the republican party will figure it out. They can't win elections without the CONSERVATIVE vote, then maybe we'll start seeing true conservatives worthy of voting for, like Ted Cruz.

Don't forget that Hubert Humphrey is dead....

romney-clown.jpg

As in you bubble heads self identifying?

Sure is, nut job.

Don't forget that Hubert Humphrey is dead....
So is your brain.

It matters. A lot
you know what Edge....if Rocko or anyone stays home after what i said.....take it up with them....i would not vote for either a Republican or a Democrat.....they are both fucking up this Country,and yes that includes your Republicans.....if you cant see that i suggest you pull that Flag with the circled R on it out of your ass....

It matters who you vote for, and the DEMOCRAT LITE ass hats the republican party has had to HOLD IT'S NOSE and vote for lately haven't made ANYTHING any better. So stop voting for them and maybe the republican party will figure it out. They can't win elections without the CONSERVATIVE vote, then maybe we'll start seeing true conservatives worthy of voting for, like Ted Cruz.

That's the same STUPID logic that gave us Bill the rapist Clinton.

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

Thanks a pantload, scumbags. Run away the very minute you don't get what you want, hold your breath and stomp your feet, pussy-boy

romney-clown.jpg

and one of those guys was saying how the RW's always follow and never lead.....

That's the same STUPID logic that gave us Bill the rapist Clinton.

Remember Ross Perot and all the idiots that voted for him and gave The Rapist the election?

Thanks a pantload, scumbags. Run away the very minute you don't get what you want, hold your breath and stomp your feet, pussy-boy
Clinton was 10x the President Bush or Obama was/is....

that gave him the election?.....hey if your candidate cant convince people to vote for him....thats on HIM....not the people that thought the guy was another incompetent asshole....quit making excuses and come up with people that can convince people that they are the one to vote for...

romney-clown.jpg

As in you bubble heads self identifying?

Sure is, nut job.

Feel the rage....all from a bunch of clowns

the way it should be.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back