Romney NOT Running

This is bad news. He wasn't my first choice but I thought he had the best shot at winning. If Jeb Bush is the nominee I'm done with the party.
its about time Rock.....come and join the fastest growing "party" in the land....The "Who Gives A Shit About The 2 Parties Party"......

Trying to suppress the Patriot Vote, huh?

How typical.

I think it was Mark Steyn that said, "Liberturdians are 9 parts Ice Cream and 1 part shit"

Think about it. Try mixing 1 part shit to 9 parts of Ice Cream and imagine how it will taste......

Probably -- Like shit.

No wonder Ayn Rand HATED liberturdians.

And what's funny is..... The complete and utter moron, Ron Paul named his son after her. And she HATED liberturdians. :rofl:

Jeb is the best the GOP has to offer? That's sad.
No, you obviously havent been paying attention. Currently no one is running from the GOP. On the Democrat side you've got a rude piece of shit from VA, while Hillary pretends the nomination is hers. So you've got rude and lying. And yes that is the best the Democrats can come up with.

This is bad news. He wasn't my first choice but I thought he had the best shot at winning. If Jeb Bush is the nominee I'm done with the party.
its about time Rock.....come and join the fastest growing "party" in the land....The "Who Gives A Shit About The 2 Parties Party"......

How typical.

I think it was Mark Steyn that said, "Liberturdians are 9 parts Ice Cream and 1 part shit"

Think about it. Try mixing 1 part shit to 9 parts of Ice Cream and imagine how it will taste......

Probably -- Like shit.

And what's funny is..... The complete and utter moron, Ron Paul named his son after her. And she HATED liberturdians. :rofl:
Actually he didnt. Rand Paul is really Randall Paul but his current wife nicknamed him that.
But narco-libertarians are still shit-asses.

Looks like we will have to strike one clown off our list

romney-clown.jpg

Actually he didnt. Rand Paul is really Randall Paul but his current wife nicknamed him that.
But narco-libertarians are still shit-asses.

I think it wasn't a coincidence that Ron named his son 'Randall' and his nick-name became 'Rand' as opposed to 'Randy'. Which is about two hundred times more common.

Ron Paul was a known worshiper of Ayn.

Not sure if he is anymore.

But I could be wrong.......

It's just that -- It happens so seldom :)

How typical.

Probably -- Like shit.

I'm not a liberatarian, but more and more I find myself becoming a political nihilist. No matter who gets elected all we seem to get is bigger government. So then I ask myself - what's the point?!

Of course he ain't running. After coming up with Obamagas prices and 'Jeep moving to China' he's got nothing left in his Rambler tank.

How typical.

Probably -- Like shit.

I'm not a liberatarian, but more and more I find myself becoming a political nihilist. No matter who gets elected all we seem to get is bigger government. So then I ask myself - what's the point?!
I was at that point in 1988....after only voting in two presidential elections...

How typical.

Probably -- Like shit.

how the hell am i trying to "suppress" the Patriots from voting?........and this week im called a "liberturd"....last week it was a rightwinger.....far right,far left.....if you dont agree with you assholes the label machine comes out........how typical....

Forum List

Back