Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

MAGA meltdowns are the funniest

View attachment 413784

Coming from people who were literally howling at the sky when they lost in 2016, THIS is the funniest.

Call me when your people aren't posting videos of them crying in the bathtub because they're "so scared" that they might lose an election. The truth is, we're not melting down; you're imagining we are, because that's what your pansy ass does.

It's funny that anyone who supported the authoritarian regime of trump could claim that Samuel Adams quote without a trace of irony. "May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" indeed.

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol
And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
No one forced you to vote for Führer Trump.
I had no problem voting for Trump. More Trump is what this country needs and less senile criminal pedophile.
LOL

Poor, fucking moron, it the senile criminal pedophile we're kicking out of the White House. Of course, we'll have to fumigate it first before President-elect Biden can move in.
You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
Oh brother the dems and their lies about rape ..............where there is no evidence of..........the bidens on the other hand are an entirely different story with lots of you know EVIDENCE.
There's more evidence of Impeached Trump committing rape than there is of Biden molesting those girls.
Wrong.
Nope, not wrong. There's a woman who alleges Impeached Trump raped her when she was 13 and another girl who was 12. Her claim is evidence. Whereas the only evidence you have that Biden molested those girls are photos where he's touching their arms or cheeks or hair. If that's evidence of molestation, than Impeached Trump is guilty of molesting his own kids....

578666238.jpg
What are their names?
Katie Johnson was the 13 year old. The 12 year old was only known as "Maria."
"Was known as?" Meaning she's a fiction.

As for Katie Johnson, she dropped her case:

• She spoke to DailyMail.com - and we have now learned that lawyers are pulling the case she filed against Trump and Epstein
  • She had no proof that her story is true and Trump has denied her claims
End of story.
No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean she's fiction.
icon_rolleyes.gif

According to your brain-dead nonsense, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of rape was fiction because she gave her testimony under a fictitious name.
Yes it does mean she is a fiction.

We later learned the name of the woman who accused Clinton of rape, so she is clearly not a fiction.
That's only because the woman accusing Clinton wasn't being threatened by rightwing goons like Katie Johnson who had to go into hiding.

ROFL! She was threatened by leftwing goons, asshole. Death threats are the go-to excuse when leftwing accusers don't want to defend their claims.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, fucking moron. Only rightwingers would threaten someone accusing Impeached Trump of rape.
I thought we were discussing someone theatening someone accusing Clinton of rape.

View attachment 413784

Coming from people who were literally howling at the sky when they lost in 2016, THIS is the funniest.

Call me when your people aren't posting videos of them crying in the bathtub because they're "so scared" that they might lose an election. The truth is, we're not melting down; you're imagining we are, because that's what your pansy ass does.

It's funny that anyone who supported the authoritarian regime of trump could claim that Samuel Adams quote without a trace of irony. "May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" indeed.

It's funny that you think my signature quote should be determined by your shitforbrains perspective. I've had wads of gum stuck to my shoe sole that I considered more meaningful than your worldview.

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol
And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
No one forced you to vote for Führer Trump.
I had no problem voting for Trump. More Trump is what this country needs and less senile criminal pedophile.
LOL

Poor, fucking moron, it the senile criminal pedophile we're kicking out of the White House. Of course, we'll have to fumigate it first before President-elect Biden can move in.
You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
Oh brother the dems and their lies about rape ..............where there is no evidence of..........the bidens on the other hand are an entirely different story with lots of you know EVIDENCE.
There's more evidence of Impeached Trump committing rape than there is of Biden molesting those girls.
Wrong.
Nope, not wrong. There's a woman who alleges Impeached Trump raped her when she was 13 and another girl who was 12. Her claim is evidence. Whereas the only evidence you have that Biden molested those girls are photos where he's touching their arms or cheeks or hair. If that's evidence of molestation, than Impeached Trump is guilty of molesting his own kids....

578666238.jpg
What are their names?
Katie Johnson was the 13 year old. The 12 year old was only known as "Maria."
"Was known as?" Meaning she's a fiction.

As for Katie Johnson, she dropped her case:

• She spoke to DailyMail.com - and we have now learned that lawyers are pulling the case she filed against Trump and Epstein
  • She had no proof that her story is true and Trump has denied her claims
End of story.
No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean she's fiction.
icon_rolleyes.gif

According to your brain-dead nonsense, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of rape was fiction because she gave her testimony under a fictitious name.
Yes it does mean she is a fiction.

We later learned the name of the woman who accused Clinton of rape, so she is clearly not a fiction.
That's only because the woman accusing Clinton wasn't being threatened by rightwing goons like Katie Johnson who had to go into hiding.

ROFL! She was threatened by leftwing goons, asshole. Death threats are the go-to excuse when leftwing accusers don't want to defend their claims.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, fucking moron. Only rightwingers would threaten someone accusing Impeached Trump of rape.
I thought we were discussing someone theatening someone accusing Clinton of rape.
I'm not aware of Broaddrick being threatened. I was talking about Johnson.

View attachment 413784

It's funny that you think my signature quote should be determined by your shitforbrains perspective. I've had wads of gum stuck to my shoe sole that I considered more meaningful than your worldview.

"We must not conclude merely upon a man's haranguing upon liberty, and using the charming sound, that he is fit to be trusted with the liberties of his country. It is not unfrequent to hear men declaim loudly upon liberty, who, if we may judge by the whole tenor of their actions, mean nothing else by it but their own liberty, — to oppress without control or the restraint of laws all who are poorer or weaker than themselves"
-- Samuel Adams;
from 'Loyalty and Sedition' (1748)

View attachment 413784

POW !

Romney is right in my opinion. The nation should try to rally behind Biden and move forward together as a country. Pride, ego, anger and distrust will keep millions of people from wanting the country to heal and potentially have some semblance of unity in the coming years because Trump didn't win. You don't have to agree with every political policy or action that Biden takes as we move forward but at the same time he is not the enemy and that has to be a point in time where we let go of the anger of the past.

Romney is a pandering idiot in my opinion. You have yet to explain to us what the common ground is that we're supposed to "rally behind" The Usurper on, and what direction any of us agree is "forward". If you really think this is just pride, ego, anger, and distrust, then you're spending far too much time listening to the voices in your head saying, "Oh, you are SO mature and reasonable", and far too little time listening to the actual people you are presuming to lecture.

Don't you EVER get on your sanctimonious high horse and tell me "You don't want the country to heal because Trump didn't win" again. You have no idea what any of us are thinking. Give us a whole lot less vague sermonizing on the mistaken belief that anyone admires your moral leadership, and a whole lot more answering the questions.

What common ground do we have to "unify" on?
What constitutes "moving forward as a country"?
What the hell is The Usurper actually going to do that we're supposed to support, other than sit behind a desk and tell us he's the President? Because I'm afraid I can't "rally behind" him on just that basis.
On what basis do you get to declare that he's not the enemy? Who appointed you to decide that?

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

I think he's going to. One more and We get rid of McConnell.
Do you actually believe Utah is going to replace Mitts with a Democrat?

It's possible Cornball thinks the Senate Majority Leader is chosen the way the Speaker of the House is. Who the hell knows? I still reject the possibility that Cornball actually thinks.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Do you actually believe Utah is going to replace Mitts with a Democrat?

He can caucus with the Democrats or just vote with them more often though.

Which "gets rid of McConnell" in what way, Vapor Brain?

View attachment 413784

"We must not conclude merely upon a man's haranguing upon liberty, and using the charming sound, that he is fit to be trusted with the liberties of his country. It is not unfrequent to hear men declaim loudly upon liberty, who, if we may judge by the whole tenor of their actions, mean nothing else by it but their own liberty, — to oppress without control or the restraint of laws all who are poorer or weaker than themselves"
-- Samuel Adams;
from 'Loyalty and Sedition' (1748)

Thank you for wasting time posting something I didn't read, because I continue to not give a fat rat's ass what you "think".

To recap: wad of gum on my shoe.

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Probably because it's not Hunter's.

Might want to tell his attorney that, then, since the guy called up and asked to have it returned to Hunter.

You are one of my favorite posters !!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Then how does the shop owner have Hunter's signature on the receipt? Why did several of his former colleagues come out and verify the emails found on the computer were real?

Oh but the FBI hasn't confirmed it.... You got nothin'

And that's why no one bothers to post links when you "demand" proof: because we all know your stupid ass is going to ignore them and just continue to declare that the truth is whatever your puppet masters told you to believe it was.

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Might want to tell his attorney that, then, since the guy called up and asked to have it returned to Hunter.

You are one of my favorite posters !!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aw, shucks. :9-21:

Democrats hate democracy.

Not has much as conservatives.
conservatives: we want free, open, fair elections

democrats: not if we have anything to say about it

If Democrats support democracy, they'll welcome recounts, to ensure everyone supports the results.

But they don't, do they?
Did you give recounts in 2016 when Penn Mich Wisco won for you pos by a TOTAL of 75 K votes? Trump is the first ah to dispute his loss in many years as are republican morons who support this degenerate thief

You get that the political parties don't "give" recounts, right? The states themselves decide that, when they pass their state laws regarding election recounts. Some states have automatic recounts if the margin is small enough; other states require the candidate requesting the recount to pay for them.

So if Hillary didn't have recounts in those states, it's because she lost by a wide margin, and didn't want to spend the money. Nothing to do with us.

I'd be sorry that you think not simply giving you whatever you want when you demand it is "being an asshole", except that I really don't give a fuck what you think. I frankly dispute that you even DO think.

Oh, you're a Kentuckian?

No?

Then you don't get a say if McConnell stays in office.

Hint: Kentucky re-elected him by a wide margin over the butch fighter pilot.

As Majority leader shit brains.

Yes, and as long as the majority of Senators have an (R) next to their names, Mitch is the Senate Majority Leader, no matter how much Romney capers in his hat and bells for the Democrats' amusement.

Any day now...right?

Not a single Biden has denied it's his.

Not a single FBI agent has confirmed it either

It's almost like law enforcement officers don't prattle in the media about ongoing investigations, or something.

The left didn’t accept the Trump results and spent four plus years trying to oust him, I expect no less from the right for the next four years. You get what you give.

Yep, and once we gain leadership of the House in 22, we'll do the exact same thing to Biden they did to Trump.

That is what I’m afraid of, I really would like the GOP to chill out, then work on their platform and take the high road, that is one thing the Democrats won’t do.

Well, the difference is that Republicans wouldn't impeach Biden without any sort of actual evidence of wrongdoing, just like we aren't going to start rioting and looting and burning.

Unlike the left, we're actually decent human beings.

Forum List

Back