Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

The election results say otherwise.

Remember, for all the gobs of conspiracy batshit that your ilk swallow about 'fraud' in the election, Republican lawyers in court......admit they don't have evidence of it.

You're being conned. Well, again.
No they don't. Only election fraud says otherwise.

What election fraud?

The 'election fraud' that Trump made up......and has failed spectacularly in court to back with evidence?

The only evidence you've presented is for butthurt. Not 'fraud'.
You keep saying that if it makes you feel better.

A Biden presidency makes me feel better. Which is what the election results provide.

Remember....even Trump's own lawyers admit there's no evidence of election fraud:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg
Yeah, we know: a Stalinesque dictatorship is what makes you comfortable.

I have no idea where your cite comes from. Please link to your source.

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

Remember, for all the gobs of conspiracy batshit that your ilk swallow about 'fraud' in the election, Republican lawyers in court......admit they don't have evidence of it.

What election fraud?

The 'election fraud' that Trump made up......and has failed spectacularly in court to back with evidence?

A Biden presidency makes me feel better. Which is what the election results provide.

Remember....even Trump's own lawyers admit there's no evidence of election fraud:

592 ballots are something else not the millions in fraud that Trump has the dems for.

And what is your evidence of 'millions' in fraud? You can't even support the claim of fraud with the 592.

There's a reason why the bullshit Trump tells you from the podium and what Trump's lawyers say in court doesn't match at all:

The evidence.

You've been conned. Again.

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol
And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
No one forced you to vote for Führer Trump.
I had no problem voting for Trump. More Trump is what this country needs and less senile criminal pedophile.
LOL

Poor, fucking moron, it the senile criminal pedophile we're kicking out of the White House. Of course, we'll have to fumigate it first before President-elect Biden can move in.
You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
Oh brother the dems and their lies about rape ..............where there is no evidence of..........the bidens on the other hand are an entirely different story with lots of you know EVIDENCE.

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

What election fraud?

Yeah, we know: a Stalinesque dictatorship is what makes you comfortable.

I have no idea where your cite comes from. Please link to your source.

I'll stick with the actual election results and the evidence.

And heres a link: Trump Lawyer to Pennsylvania Judge: Nope, I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud

And another...
And another.....

And you'll ignore them all. As you've been told to. Alas, what Trump tells you and what Trump's lawyers say in court.....doesn't match at all.

I had no problem voting for Trump. More Trump is what this country needs and less senile criminal pedophile.
LOL

Poor, fucking moron, it the senile criminal pedophile we're kicking out of the White House. Of course, we'll have to fumigate it first before President-elect Biden can move in.
You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
Oh brother the dems and their lies about rape ..............where there is no evidence of..........the bidens on the other hand are an entirely different story with lots of you know EVIDENCE.

So the women that claim to be sexually assaulted by Trump aren't 'evidence'?

And who is claiming to have been raped by Biden?

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

What election fraud?

592 ballots are something else not the millions in fraud that Trump has the dems for.

And what is your evidence of 'millions' in fraud? You can't even support the claim of fraud with the 592.

There's a reason why the bullshit Trump tells you from the podium and what Trump's lawyers say in court doesn't match at all:

The evidence.

What is this case you're referring to? I can't find any evidence of it by Googling it.

Admit it: you just made it up.

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140View attachment 415140
We all know that's a fake lawsuit. The so-called "plaintiff" dropped the case.
Due to death threats from psychopaths on your side of the aisle who were going to kill her if she didn't drop her case. Meanwhile, you can't discount it when your evidence of Biden being a pedophile is him whispering encouragement to a girl who looks up to Biden like a grandfather.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
ROFL! Yeah, no one knows who she is, but she got death threats. The real reason is that she's a fictional person. She doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, Biden is photographed pawing a girl who clearly doesn't like it.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, she's known Biden her whole life.

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics.
The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.
Coons' wife, Annie, is a close friend of Hallie Biden, the widow of Beau Biden.
“All three of my kids have known Joe their whole lives," Coons told The Post.

You're truly sick & deranged, fucking moron.

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140

So the women that claim to be sexually assaulted by Trump aren't 'evidence'?

And who is claiming to have been raped by Biden?

Tara Reade Moulton claimed Biden raped her, moron. She's a real person, not a fiction.

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

Due to death threats from psychopaths on your side of the aisle who were going to kill her if she didn't drop her case. Meanwhile, you can't discount it when your evidence of Biden being a pedophile is him whispering encouragement to a girl who looks up to Biden like a grandfather.

Ever???
ROFL! Yeah, no one knows who she is, but she got death threats. The real reason is that she's a fictional person. She doesn't exist.

LOLOL

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics.
The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

How is that different than numerous other cases of child molestation? It's always the friendly old granpa who rapes children, you dumb fuck.

What a surprise that Coons would cover for Biden when the later is helping his career.

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

What election fraud?

The evidence.

What is this case you're referring to? I can't find any evidence of it by Googling it.

And to think he kicked your blob's ass.
He only had the help of the fake news media, the rest of the media, Hollywood, academia and teacher's unions. Yeah, he's a real winner!

Bottom line. He kicked your blob's ass. Trump is a loser.
Bottom line: that's no great achievement, you dumb bitch. Republicans are playing against a stacked deck. You believe Biden should be admired for achieving something that should be easier than falling down.
That's true, it was no great achievement. After 4 years with only 1% growth in GDP, 107 million people not working, real unemployment back up to double digits, impeached, over 20,000 documented lies, never averaging over 50% approval -- anybody would have easily beaten that führer wannabe.
That's all horseshit, of course. How did people in this country become so deranged?
Every bit of it is true...

Annualized real GDP from Q12017 thru Q32020, 1%

Not working is 100,058,000 + 11,061,000 = 111,119,000 (you're right about this one, I was wrong when I said 107 million not working. It's 111 million not working)

Real unemployment rate = 12.1%

Trump impeached = Trump Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress

Over 20,000 documented lies = President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

Average job approval never over 50% = All-time high: 47.4%

Ever???

:dance:
Lowered employment and GDP is all thanks to the DEMS buddies and bribers the CHINESE communists.........but you wanna blame trump for the dems evil buddies actions?
Lowered employment?? Are you on drugs? The U-3 unemployment rate is 47% higher now than it was when Impeached Trump was sworn in.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

Ever???

LOLOL

How is that different than numerous other cases of child molestation? It's always the friendly old granpa who rapes children, you dumb fuck.

What a surprise that Coons would cover for Biden when the later is helping his career.
Molestation??

If you look at this picture ...

f906d6ff-d369-4183-a96b-ee08001584e7-AP_342704727484.jpg

... and see molestation, that reveals more about you than it does Biden.

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
There's more evidence of Impeached Trump committing rape than there is of Biden molesting those girls.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.

Whoever is whispering in this fool's ear that people respect him and follow his "leadership" is lying his ass off. It just goes to show how out-of-touch Romney is with real people that he keeps believing it.

"projected" by whom?
The voters
hmmmm . . . . no.

What election fraud?

The evidence.

What part of "Pennsylvania judge" didn't you understand? This case has nothing to do with the President's legal challenges.

LOL

You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
There's more evidence of Impeached Trump committing rape than there is of Biden molesting those girls.
Wrong.

Hey Romney... while you're behind Biden kissing the Usurper and (not my) Chiefs ass...please feel free to eat some of that election thief's shit and die.

Thanks in advance.

Biden will always be an illegitimate president and I'll never "get behind" a usurper.

I told my youngest son today that I fully intended to refer to him as The Usurper from now on. He asked me what that word means. I explained the definition of the word and how it worked in, for example, medieval times. He looked at me for a moment, then nodded and said, "You're right, he's a usurper." So in my house, The Usurper is now his name. Alternatively, he continues to be Grandpa Badfinger.

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics owe it to their leader, to hold on tightly to all he taught them during the past five years.

You, the millions of his adoring fans, must retain your hatred for people of color, non-Christians, liberals, progressives, foreigners, the LGBT community, the working poor, the homeless, ambitious women, and every other enemy the impeached president trump convinced you were a danger to the United States and to extreme conservatism.

You must especially guard against the RINOs in the Republican Party. It must become the most powerful and lasting legacy of the impeached president trump's service to America and you.

What's your point, moron?
If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

I'm far more interested in keeping alive the memory of what an unhinged bunch of partisan hate-mongers you leftists were, given that you all seem to want to memory-hole your shameful behavior and pretend that you were calm and reasonable and, in the words of Whoopi Goldberg, "sucking it up" when you lost. There's not a chance in hell I'm going to let you whitewash the last four years and pretend that you were anything other than utter garbage.

And Romney can pucker up and kiss my chubby white ass.

Forum List

Back