Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

Romney is right in my opinion. The nation should try to rally behind Biden and move forward together as a country. Pride, ego, anger and distrust will keep millions of people from wanting the country to heal and potentially have some semblance of unity in the coming years because Trump didn't win. You don't have to agree with every political policy or action that Biden takes as we move forward but at the same time he is not the enemy and that has to be a point in time where we let go of the anger of the past.

Romney is a pandering idiot in my opinion. You have yet to explain to us what the common ground is that we're supposed to "rally behind" The Usurper on, and what direction any of us agree is "forward". If you really think this is just pride, ego, anger, and distrust, then you're spending far too much time listening to the voices in your head saying, "Oh, you are SO mature and reasonable", and far too little time listening to the actual people you are presuming to lecture.

Don't you EVER get on your sanctimonious high horse and tell me "You don't want the country to heal because Trump didn't win" again. You have no idea what any of us are thinking. Give us a whole lot less vague sermonizing on the mistaken belief that anyone admires your moral leadership, and a whole lot more answering the questions.

What common ground do we have to "unify" on?
What constitutes "moving forward as a country"?
What the hell is The Usurper actually going to do that we're supposed to support, other than sit behind a desk and tell us he's the President? Because I'm afraid I can't "rally behind" him on just that basis.
On what basis do you get to declare that he's not the enemy? Who appointed you to decide that?

The "common ground" is our identity as Americans and not as conservative and progressive or republican and democrat. It's ok for there to be different opinions and different groups of opinions that form parties but when one side says the other side are fascists and the other side says that that side is hates America then at some point one side has to extend the olive branch in my opinion. Over the past four years no side or leader has made a sincere effort to do it, including Trump, in fact mostly over the past four years Trump has been telling Americans how corrupt and bad the government is and how corrupt and bad democrats are. With that over the past four years most democratic leadership has been talking about how dangerous Trump is and how divisive the GOP is.

The rhetoric and hyperbole is so intense and so high over the past four years that both sides are believing what they say about the other. Trump says things that makes villains/enemies out of his opponents which in turn makes his supporters view Trump's opponents as the enemy. On the flip side many democrats promote the notion that Trump is a fascists, he isn't, there are real examples of fascists to compare to and he's obviously not to that level, but nonetheless many push that narrative and people buy into it and view him as Hitler and his supporters as Nazis. Again, hyperbole to the max but people buy into it.

Biden is not the enemy, the press is not the enemy, conservatives are not the enemy, government in itself is not the enemy. If Biden is willing to dial back the intense rhetoric, hyperbole, and animosity that has been building the last four years then it should be embraced in my opinion. You can reluctantly embrace it, that's understandable, but if he is calling for unity then we as Americans should not be so quick to dismiss it the effort. That's all i'm trying to say.

Romney is right in my opinion. The nation should try to rally behind Biden and move forward together as a country. Pride, ego, anger and distrust will keep millions of people from wanting the country to heal and potentially have some semblance of unity in the coming years because Trump didn't win. You don't have to agree with every political policy or action that Biden takes as we move forward but at the same time he is not the enemy and that has to be a point in time where we let go of the anger of the past.

Romney is a pandering idiot in my opinion. You have yet to explain to us what the common ground is that we're supposed to "rally behind" The Usurper on, and what direction any of us agree is "forward". If you really think this is just pride, ego, anger, and distrust, then you're spending far too much time listening to the voices in your head saying, "Oh, you are SO mature and reasonable", and far too little time listening to the actual people you are presuming to lecture.

Don't you EVER get on your sanctimonious high horse and tell me "You don't want the country to heal because Trump didn't win" again. You have no idea what any of us are thinking. Give us a whole lot less vague sermonizing on the mistaken belief that anyone admires your moral leadership, and a whole lot more answering the questions.

What the hell is The Usurper actually going to do that we're supposed to support, other than sit behind a desk and tell us he's the President? Because I'm afraid I can't "rally behind" him on just that basis.
On what basis do you get to declare that he's not the enemy? Who appointed you to decide that?
Biden is not the enemy, the press is not the enemy, conservatives are not the enemy, government in itself is not the enemy. If Biden is willing to dial back the intense rhetoric, hyperbole, and animosity that has been building the last four years then it should be embraced in my opinion. You can reluctantly embrace it, that's understandable, but if he is calling for unity then we as Americans should not be so quick to dismiss it the effort. That's all i'm trying to say.

Biden can kiss my ass.

So can AOC.

They most certainly are the enemy.

The "common ground" is our identity as Americans and not as conservative and progressive or republican and democrat. It's ok for there to be different opinions and different groups of opinions that form parties but when one side says the other side are fascists and the other side says that that side is hates America then at some point one side has to extend the olive branch in my opinion. Over the past four years no side or leader has made a sincere effort to do it, including Trump, in fact mostly over the past four years Trump has been telling Americans how corrupt and bad the government is and how corrupt and bad democrats are. With that over the past four years most democratic leadership has been talking about how dangerous Trump is and how divisive the GOP is.

You can't be serious. Since the Democrats took over leadership of the House, they have spent most of their time trying to figure out how to get rid of the President. They tortured his nominee for the Supreme Court. They leveled a phony impeachment charge on him; our first impeachment with no impeachable offense or crime. When Trump took office, one of the first things he did was invite the Democrat leadership to the White House for a bowling party.

You can't get along with people that hate your guts. Trump learned that. Four years? What about the eight years of Obama? You know, I have a pen and I have a cell phone? The Republicans drove the car in the ditch, and now they want the keys back? They can come along for the ride, but they'll have to sit in the back seat?

Trump has every right to criticize the Democrats for the way they treated him, and continue to treat him today. You simply can't get along with people like this.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Why doesn't this asshole switch to the Democrat party where he belongs?
Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
We need to win BOTH GA races in order to not be hostage to this back stabbing SOB

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol
And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
No one forced you to vote for Führer Trump.
And yet, oddly, you expect to be taken seriously with retarded crap like that.
What crap?? Führer Trump wants to emulate Hitler because like Hitler, he wants to become the leader of a nation after losing its election. That's not crap, it's history. Idiots like you are doomed to repeat it.
The leftist victimhood fantasy is pathetic.

Weird how the totalitarian allowed an election, isn't it?
The totalitarian couldn't stop the election. It's enshrined in our Constitution. All Trump can do is try to win it.

But he lost. Despite losing, he's doing whatever he can, from adding a seat to the SCOTUS in time to tip the scale in his favor, if need be; to convincing electors to become faithless and cast deviant votes to steal the election from Biden.

That would effectively make him the leader of this country after losing the election. Last time that happened was Hitler pulling that off in Nazi Germany.
Nobody wants to oppress you, you pathetic whiner.

Trump didn't add a seat to SCOTUS. The seat was there. The nomination and confirmation proceeded according to law. Your butthurt is utterly immaterial.

"Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden"

That's what all the communists are saying.

What crap?? Führer Trump wants to emulate Hitler because like Hitler, he wants to become the leader of a nation after losing its election. That's not crap, it's history. Idiots like you are doomed to repeat it.

The totalitarian couldn't stop the election. It's enshrined in our Constitution. All Trump can do is try to win it.

But he lost. Despite losing, he's doing whatever he can, from adding a seat to the SCOTUS in time to tip the scale in his favor, if need be; to convincing electors to become faithless and cast deviant votes to steal the election from Biden.

That would effectively make him the leader of this country after losing the election. Last time that happened was Hitler pulling that off in Nazi Germany.

Trump didn't add a seat to SCOTUS. The seat was there. The nomination and confirmation proceeded according to law. Your butthurt is utterly immaterial.
Exactly how rightarded are you?? Who said he added a seat? What he did was to rush a replacement before the election to help him overturn Biden's win. Very Hitlerarian. Remember, Führer Hitler lead Germany after losing an election. Führer Trump is now trying to emulate that.

Exactly how rightarded are you?? Who said he added a seat? What he did was to rush a replacement before the election to help him overturn Biden's win. Very Hitlerarian. Remember, Führer Hitler lead Germany after losing an election. Führer Trump is now trying to emulate that.
YOU said it, you moron.

"Despite losing, he's doing whatever he can, from adding a seat to the SCOTUS in time to tip the scale in his favor..."

Fucking idiot.

YOU said it, you moron.

"Despite losing, he's doing whatever he can, from adding a seat to the SCOTUS in time to tip the scale in his favor..."

Fucking idiot.
Faun, I can't wait for you to explain how you didn't say what you said.

The rhetoric and hyperbole is so intense and so high over the past four years that both sides are believing what they say about the other. Trump says things that makes villains/enemies out of his opponents which in turn makes his supporters view Trump's opponents as the enemy. On the flip side many democrats promote the notion that Trump is a fascists, he isn't, there are real examples of fascists to compare to and he's obviously not to that level, but nonetheless many push that narrative and people buy into it and view him as Hitler and his supporters as Nazis. Again, hyperbole to the max but people buy into it.

Biden and the press are the enemy. So is the government. Nothing less than total defeat of these vermin is acceptable.

Trump isn't anything like, Hitler, you fucking douchebag. Our system is nothing like Germany's in the 1930s. Hitler drank water, do did Biden. That means Biden is like Hitler. That's how appropriate your analogy is.

What an ass.

Biden and the press are the enemy. So is the government. Nothing less than total defeat of these vermin is acceptable.
And that includes Faux News

1605402854461.png

If you can't understand the importance of keeping the legacy of hate and division, inspired daily by the impeached president trump alive in America's collective memory, you are the moron.

There is no segment of society better qualified than those tens-of-millions of RWNJs who fought to promote his legacy to be the vehicle to keep it going strong.

At least our impeached President got impeached with no impeachable offense or crime. Can't say the same about your impeached President Clinton.

If Biden does keep this win, the House will likely go to Republicans in 2022. When we impeach him, will you refer to Biden as the impeached President Mr Hypocrite?
They are owed! Let's see if they keep up that presumption of guilt crap because of the crooked House impeachment.

1605403002640.png

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Sunday called for the country to "get behind" President-elect Joe Biden and said he has seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud, even as President Donald Trump has pushed for election-related lawsuits and refused to concede the election.
"I think we get behind the new president, unless for some reason that's overturned, we get behind the new president and wish him the very best," Romney, who was the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
While CNN and other networks projected Saturday that Biden will become the 46th President of the United States and Kamala Harris will become vice president, Trump has pushed his attorneys to pursue legal challenges that would delay formal certification of the results. And as his path to reelection narrowed, the President pushed baseless claims of voter fraud -- claims Romney cast doubt on Sunday.
"I do believe, however, that it's destructive to the cause of democracy to suggest widespread fraud or corruption. There's just no evidence of that at this stage. And I think it's important for us to recognize that the world is watching," Romney said.
Romney is revealing just how deep he is in if investigations continue, another Council of foreign affairs foreign money grabber.
That Biden China compromised list proved that he has a lot to lose if they can't obstruct the Biden investigation since it leads to opening up his can of worms. Plus I'm sure Biden did a Clinton and said "If I'm going down you are all going down".

Last edited:
Romney is revealing just how deep he is in if investigations continue, another Council of foreign affairs foreign money grabber.
That Biden China compromised list proved that he has a lot to lose if they can't obstruct the Biden investigation since it leads to opening up his can of worms. Plus I'm sure Biden did a Clinton and said "If I'm going down you are all going down".
Lets play truth or dare... What does the son of Joe Biden, the son of Nancy Pelosi, the son of John Kerry and the son of Mitt Romney have in common... Sometimes the apple does not fall far from the tree and if it does hit the ground it is usually rotten to the core and you shall know them by their “ fruits”..... Someone should look into those fruits and find out whether they are good seeds or bad to the core...

Yup! Romney is to Conservatives, what this guy is to gun owners

1605408165895.png

Forum List

Back