Romney calls for nation to 'get behind' Biden

MAGA meltdowns are the funniest

View attachment 413784

Coming from people who were literally howling at the sky when they lost in 2016, THIS is the funniest.

Call me when your people aren't posting videos of them crying in the bathtub because they're "so scared" that they might lose an election. The truth is, we're not melting down; you're imagining we are, because that's what your pansy ass does.

It's funny that anyone who supported the authoritarian regime of trump could claim that Samuel Adams quote without a trace of irony. "May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" indeed.

It's funny that you think my signature quote should be determined by your shitforbrains perspective. I've had wads of gum stuck to my shoe sole that I considered more meaningful than your worldview.

"We must not conclude merely upon a man's haranguing upon liberty, and using the charming sound, that he is fit to be trusted with the liberties of his country. It is not unfrequent to hear men declaim loudly upon liberty, who, if we may judge by the whole tenor of their actions, mean nothing else by it but their own liberty, — to oppress without control or the restraint of laws all who are poorer or weaker than themselves"
-- Samuel Adams;
from 'Loyalty and Sedition' (1748)

Thank you for wasting time posting something I didn't read, because I continue to not give a fat rat's ass what you "think".

To recap: wad of gum on my shoe.
All you do is care. If you didn't, you'd STFU and not reply to any of these posts. Nothing like a person who likes the sound of their own gums flapping.

Romney has traded on people's goodwill for his entire life.

He still has no fucking clue.

Fuck unity and the bullshitters on the left calling for it.
And to think...8 years ago you voted for him. Lol
And to thinnk, you voted for a corrupt senile pedophile.
And to think he kicked your blob's ass.

And to think you consider cheating to be "kicking ass".

He only had the help of the fake news media, the rest of the media, Hollywood, academia and teacher's unions. Yeah, he's a real winner!

It's fairly amazing that they have to have massive, overwhelming cadres of help like that to win a razor-thin margin, and they consider that a "huge victory". If Trump, or just about any Republican candidate, had those sorts of donations-in-kind, they'd be winning 48-49 states in a landslide.

He only had the help of the fake news media, the rest of the media, Hollywood, academia and teacher's unions. Yeah, he's a real winner!

Bottom line. He kicked your blob's ass. Trump is a loser.

Bottom line: the only "victories" you can win are by cheating. That's a REAL loser.

Bottom line: the only "victories" you can win are by cheating. That's a REAL loser.

1605223676360.png

Oh look the Cesspit takes a pic of her coven (l to r):
Sundevil, Skye, Freyas, San Souci and Brokeloser

And a special appearance by PoliticalChic via Zoom (below)
1605223806196.png

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Probably because it's not Hunter's.
Not a single Biden has denied it's his.

Not a single FBI agent has confirmed it either
Wrong.

Federal investigators reportedly have confirmed that the files from Hunter Biden’s laptop are not part of a Russian disinformation effort, as claimed by some Democratic officials and establishment media figures.

John Ratcliffe, the U.S. director of national intelligence, had said Monday that the laptop that belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign, and I think it is clear that the American people know that.”

A day later, Fox News producer Jake Gibson, citing a “senior federal law enforcement official,” said on Twitter that the FBI confirmed it had possession of the laptop and both the bureau and the Department of Justice agreed with Ratcliffe’s assessment.

ONE senior federal law enforcement official says:
1-The FBI and DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
2-The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.
— Jake Gibson (@JakeBGibson) October 20, 2020
LOLOLOL

You're still going on about that laptop? America doesn't care. We still elected Joe Biden to be the next president of the United States. Nobody outside of President-elect Biden's circle gives a shit about Hunter Biden.
You don't get to dictate what other people see as important. It's well past time you accepted that reality.

But no, we get it. Your irrational hatred of one man is so intense you'd rather elect a senile corrupt pedophile.
LOL

Of course I don't. America spoke for me.

4l3052.jpg
Yes, that fantasy is important to you.
And by "fantasy," you mean ...

Oh, has the EC voted?

No?

Then you have nothing but fantasy.

No one forced you to vote for Führer Trump.
And yet, oddly, you expect to be taken seriously with retarded crap like that.

View attachment 413784

Coming from people who were literally howling at the sky when they lost in 2016, THIS is the funniest.

Call me when your people aren't posting videos of them crying in the bathtub because they're "so scared" that they might lose an election. The truth is, we're not melting down; you're imagining we are, because that's what your pansy ass does.

It's funny that anyone who supported the authoritarian regime of trump could claim that Samuel Adams quote without a trace of irony. "May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" indeed.
Protip for the history-challenged:

Authoritarians don't usually allow elections; when they do, they make sure they win them by an overwhelming majority.

View attachment 413784

It's funny that you think my signature quote should be determined by your shitforbrains perspective. I've had wads of gum stuck to my shoe sole that I considered more meaningful than your worldview.

"We must not conclude merely upon a man's haranguing upon liberty, and using the charming sound, that he is fit to be trusted with the liberties of his country. It is not unfrequent to hear men declaim loudly upon liberty, who, if we may judge by the whole tenor of their actions, mean nothing else by it but their own liberty, — to oppress without control or the restraint of laws all who are poorer or weaker than themselves"
-- Samuel Adams;
from 'Loyalty and Sedition' (1748)
Nice quote. How does it apply to Trump?

Awww...do you think you're oppressed?

What crap?? Führer Trump wants to emulate Hitler because like Hitler, he wants to become the leader of a nation after losing its election. That's not crap, it's history. Idiots like you are doomed to repeat it.

We’re always looking ahead.
Ahead to an America that’s freer and more just.
Ahead to an America that creates jobs with dignity and respect.
Ahead to an America that cures disease — like cancer and Alzheimers.
Ahead to an America that never leaves anyone behind.
Ahead to an America that never gives up.

This is a great nation.
And we are a good people.
This is the United States of America.

I had no problem voting for Trump. More Trump is what this country needs and less senile criminal pedophile.
LOL

Poor, fucking moron, it the senile criminal pedophile we're kicking out of the White House. Of course, we'll have to fumigate it first before President-elect Biden can move in.
You're delusional:

iu
Nope ...

View attachment 415140
Oh brother the dems and their lies about rape ..............where there is no evidence of..........the bidens on the other hand are an entirely different story with lots of you know EVIDENCE.
There's more evidence of Impeached Trump committing rape than there is of Biden molesting those girls.
Wrong.
Nope, not wrong. There's a woman who alleges Impeached Trump raped her when she was 13 and another girl who was 12. Her claim is evidence. Whereas the only evidence you have that Biden molested those girls are photos where he's touching their arms or cheeks or hair. If that's evidence of molestation, than Impeached Trump is guilty of molesting his own kids....

578666238.jpg
What are their names?
Katie Johnson was the 13 year old. The 12 year old was only known as "Maria."
"Was known as?" Meaning she's a fiction.

As for Katie Johnson, she dropped her case:

• She spoke to DailyMail.com - and we have now learned that lawyers are pulling the case she filed against Trump and Epstein
  • She had no proof that her story is true and Trump has denied her claims
End of story.
No, fucking moron, it doesn't mean she's fiction.
icon_rolleyes.gif

According to your brain-dead nonsense, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of rape was fiction because she gave her testimony under a fictitious name.
Yes it does mean she is a fiction.

We later learned the name of the woman who accused Clinton of rape, so she is clearly not a fiction.
That's only because the woman accusing Clinton wasn't being threatened by rightwing goons like Katie Johnson who had to go into hiding.

ROFL! She was threatened by leftwing goons, asshole. Death threats are the go-to excuse when leftwing accusers don't want to defend their claims.
LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron, fucking moron. Only rightwingers would threaten someone accusing Impeached Trump of rape.
I thought we were discussing someone theatening someone accusing Clinton of rape.
I'm not aware of Broaddrick being threatened. I was talking about Johnson.
You mean you're talking about a fantasy.

Any day now...right?

There must be something going on there. They've had this hard drive since last December. If there was nothing on it, they wouldn't have it for this long and return it back to Hunter.

Might want to tell his attorney that, then, since the guy called up and asked to have it returned to Hunter.

According to whom?

What crap?? Führer Trump wants to emulate Hitler because like Hitler, he wants to become the leader of a nation after losing its election. That's not crap, it's history. Idiots like you are doomed to repeat it.
The leftist victimhood fantasy is pathetic.

Weird how the totalitarian allowed an election, isn't it?

The leftist victimhood fantasy is pathetic.

Weird how the totalitarian allowed an election, isn't it?
The totalitarian couldn't stop the election. It's enshrined in our Constitution. All Trump can do is try to win it.

But he lost. Despite losing, he's doing whatever he can, from adding a seat to the SCOTUS in time to tip the scale in his favor, if need be; to convincing electors to become faithless and cast deviant votes to steal the election from Biden.

That would effectively make him the leader of this country after losing the election. Last time that happened was Hitler pulling that off in Nazi Germany.

Any day now...right?

Might want to tell his attorney that, then, since the guy called up and asked to have it returned to Hunter.

According to whom?

According to Adam Housley, for one, who published the initial email from the attorney to the repair shop owner.

And no, I'm not going to do your homework further by explaining who Adam Housley is. If you haven't bothered to find any of this stuff out, don't come in here and presume to comment on the subject from your ignorance and then expect me to educate you on the things you've worked diligently on not knowing.

Forum List

Back