Will Donald Trump run for President in 2024?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012

I say he will because at the moment, based on current counts, he lost by small margins in three states that could have changed the outcome of the election. Given his force of personality and control of the Republican Party, I think he is going to run for President again in 2024 and try and avenge his defeat.

I say he will because at the moment, based on current counts, he lost by small margins in three states that could have changed the outcome of the election. Given his force of personality and control of the Republican Party, I think he is going to run for President again in 2024 and try and avenge his defeat.

Sure. Assuming the Manhattan DA or the SDNY hasn't indicted his worthless ass. But sure..anything's possible. :)

So you're assuming he won't be in prison in 2024?

His force of personality won't mean much in front of a jury.

Convicting and sending and ex U.S. President to prison will not be an easy task. Plus the fact that he was not imprisoned prior to his Presidential run does not bode well for him being imprisoned after having been President for four years.

Assuming his legal troubles do not get in his way, do you think he would run for President in 2024?

People have run from prison before, so that wouldn't be a hindrance.

Whether he'd want to or not hangs heavily on what happens in the interim when he has to answer court charges and debtors. And given the wide gap between how he did and how the rest of the Republican Party did in the same election, I don't think he's quite got "control" of anything. They have no use for him now.

More than likely one of his sons will.

Barron?

The American people are sick and tired of his racist lying shtick, he can try but he won't get anywhere. It'll be a HUUUGE embarrassment if he does.

Donald Trump has 71,108,784 votes and counting right now. He would have won the election last Tuesday if not for 20,000 votes in Wisconsin, 20,000 votes in Arizona and 10,000 votes in Georgia. He lost those three states by razor thin margins.

If he had been defeated by large decisive margins as I would have hoped, then you could say it would be unlikely for him to run. But unfortunately it appears that did not happen given the current vote counts.

Trump has his opponents, but he also has his supporters. When 71,108,784 people vote for you despite the fact that you got impeached by the U.S. House Of Representatives, that is very impressive.

That would not work. Thousands of people would not fill an arena for one of his sons. Answer the poll about whether you think he will run or not.

Convicting and sending and ex U.S. President to prison will not be un easy task. Plus the fact that he was not imprisoned prior to his Presidential run does not bode well for him being imprisoned after having been President for four years.

Assuming his legal troubles do not get in his way, do you think he would run for President in 2024?

If his legal troubles don't get in the way, considering the length, and depth of those legal problems, is a big if.

Having said that, I don't doubt his ego would want him to run. Whether or not the other variables come into play preventing it, remain to be seen.

Donald Trump has 71,108,784 votes and counting right now. He would have won the election last Tuesday if not for 20,000 votes in Wisconsin, 20,000 votes in Arizona and 10,000 votes in Georgia. He lost those three states by razor thin margins.

If he had been defeated by large decisive margins as I would have hoped, then you could say it would be unlikely for him to run. But unfortunately it appears that did not happen given the current vote counts.

Trump has his opponents, but he also has his supporters. When 71,108,784 people vote for you despite the fact that you got impeached by the U.S. House Of Representatives, that is very impressive.
If things went the other way around you would not be saying how "impressive" Sleepy Joe's loss was. You'd be talking about a Trump mandate.

Be honest.

The American people are sick and tired of his racist lying shtick, he can try but he won't get anywhere. It'll be a HUUUGE embarrassment if he does.
Like Biden, after trying 3 times.
And we're not sure he's won this third try.
I think Trump would try to run again, if he looses this current election.

People have run from prison before, so that wouldn't be a hindrance.

Whether he'd want to or not hangs heavily on what happens in the interim when he has to answer court charges and debtors. And given the wide gap between how he did and how the rest of the Republican Party did in the same election, I don't think he's quite got "control" of anything. They have no use for him now.

Actually, if the Republicans end up winning the Senate, it will likely be because of Trump. In particular it looks like Trump's potential win in North Carolina may have saved the Republican Senate seat there.

Again, many will say Trump only lost by a combined 49,000 votes in three states, just like Hillary only lost by a combined 77,000 votes in three states in 2016. Trump just had 71,108,000+ Americans vote for him. It does not seem like his popularity has been diminished.

Forum List

Back