Roly Poly Vindman Cries About His Retirement

Flynn keeps his pension. vindman should have been given his step up to Col, and he may yet be if the dems sweep. But he gets his 21 year Lt. Col retirement, and he'll be making mid three figures. No need to cry for him.

I'm not sure I'd wish a military career for anyone right now. Milley says he'll get to the bottom of bounty gate, and he's said to be the real deal, but we'll see.
Democrats sweep. LMFAO. What alternate reality are you in?

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

Above all, praise for the dear leader is valued above competence.
If the guy had any of those virtues he would still be working there.
I see nothing immoral about quitting a job that you're no longer capable of being effective at.
More leftist double talk.
Trump couldn't fire him, so they marginalized him to the point of quitting. It's not surprising. It doesn't make him immoral at all.

He'd already been fired ya moron.
Vindefag was military. They don't get fired. They get re-assigned or court marshaled. The latter, which was more appropriate, was politically unfeasible..
It was politically unfeasable because he had done nothing to merit it except in your deluded Trumpist brains.

Sorry but you are confused. The sonofabitch participated in an attempted a coup and he lied to Congress.
Why would anyone associate with the flag of a failed nation. A horrific defeat. The flag says LOSER and IMMORALITY. Fighting for slavery is disgusting.

Two reasons:

First to honor my great, great, great grandfather that fought for the right cause serving in the Confederate Army.

Second to trigger all the silly stupid Moon Bats that get bent out of shape when they see the flag.
Do you consider fighting for slavery is the right cause? If so, may you burn in Hell.
Many soldiers in all wars are sent to fight by their country's leaders without a say on the reasons for a war. Many innocent people fight and die for unjust causes because of incompetent, immoral leaders.
The soldiers should not be vilified for villainous leaders
But to celebrate leaders of an unjust cause is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the idiot leaders of the confederate LOST.
The idiot showing confederate flags would be better off tattooing LOSER on his forehead.
The statues are of soldiers, and generals to privates, they were far better soldiers than the Union had. In fact the lower Union ranks were drawn largely from recent immigrants who hadn't the foggiest idea of what they were fighting for.
Why did the Union win?
Because they were fighting for what is right.

You are very ignorant of the Civil War. Typical for an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I have a homework assignment for you to help you pull your head out of your ass.

My great, great, great grandfather joined the 9th Florida Regiment and served for most of the war. He was in the Battle of Olustee and Cold Harbor. A real patriot.

While in the service of Florida and the Confederacy he wrote almost 200 letters. He talked about why he joined the Confederate Army and discussed many of the issues of the day, including slavery.

We donated those letters to the Library at the University of Florida. There also other letters written by other Florida patriots that give tremendous insights into the reasons for the war that you won't read in a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.

Your homework assignment - go read those letters. Then you would be much more educated and maybe you won't embarrass yourself by posting stupid ignorant shit.
No patriot of the USA fought to divide our country and support slavery. He may have been a patriot to the confederacy but not to the USA. He may or may not have personally supported breaking up the USA and supported slavery. I am sure his letters are interesting but there are thousands of collections of letters from soldiers on both sides. It is one man's view.
The article, below, breaks out the facts of the civil war, very simply. I suggest you read it.
There are Japanese and German descendants of those who fought in WWII to destroy the USA. I do not blame them for what their relatives did. I am not sure the Japanese or Germans who fought in WWII supported their country's cause or were caught being the citizen of a country with evil leaders.
But if any descendants support the ideas of WWII in destroying the USA, I have a major issue with them.
I have a major issue with you.
Vindman wanted to divide our nation.

He was also a traitor that blatantly participated in an attempted coup against a duly elected president.
Exactly. I bet he's a queer.
There are millions of queer men that are 50 times the man you are.

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

I see nothing immoral about quitting a job that you're no longer capable of being effective at.
Trump couldn't fire him, so they marginalized him to the point of quitting. It's not surprising. It doesn't make him immoral at all.

Vindefag was military. They don't get fired. They get re-assigned or court marshaled. The latter, which was more appropriate, was politically unfeasible..
It was politically unfeasable because he had done nothing to merit it except in your deluded Trumpist brains.

Sorry but you are confused. The sonofabitch participated in an attempted a coup and he lied to Congress.
Why would anyone associate with the flag of a failed nation. A horrific defeat. The flag says LOSER and IMMORALITY. Fighting for slavery is disgusting.

Two reasons:

First to honor my great, great, great grandfather that fought for the right cause serving in the Confederate Army.

Second to trigger all the silly stupid Moon Bats that get bent out of shape when they see the flag.
Do you consider fighting for slavery is the right cause? If so, may you burn in Hell.
Many soldiers in all wars are sent to fight by their country's leaders without a say on the reasons for a war. Many innocent people fight and die for unjust causes because of incompetent, immoral leaders.
But to celebrate leaders of an unjust cause is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the idiot leaders of the confederate LOST.
The idiot showing confederate flags would be better off tattooing LOSER on his forehead.
The statues are of soldiers, and generals to privates, they were far better soldiers than the Union had. In fact the lower Union ranks were drawn largely from recent immigrants who hadn't the foggiest idea of what they were fighting for.
Why did the Union win?

You are very ignorant of the Civil War. Typical for an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I have a homework assignment for you to help you pull your head out of your ass.

My great, great, great grandfather joined the 9th Florida Regiment and served for most of the war. He was in the Battle of Olustee and Cold Harbor. A real patriot.

While in the service of Florida and the Confederacy he wrote almost 200 letters. He talked about why he joined the Confederate Army and discussed many of the issues of the day, including slavery.

We donated those letters to the Library at the University of Florida. There also other letters written by other Florida patriots that give tremendous insights into the reasons for the war that you won't read in a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.

Your homework assignment - go read those letters. Then you would be much more educated and maybe you won't embarrass yourself by posting stupid ignorant shit.
No patriot of the USA fought to divide our country and support slavery. He may have been a patriot to the confederacy but not to the USA. He may or may not have personally supported breaking up the USA and supported slavery. I am sure his letters are interesting but there are thousands of collections of letters from soldiers on both sides. It is one man's view.
The article, below, breaks out the facts of the civil war, very simply. I suggest you read it.
There are Japanese and German descendants of those who fought in WWII to destroy the USA. I do not blame them for what their relatives did. I am not sure the Japanese or Germans who fought in WWII supported their country's cause or were caught being the citizen of a country with evil leaders.
But if any descendants support the ideas of WWII in destroying the USA, I have a major issue with them.

He was also a traitor that blatantly participated in an attempted coup against a duly elected president.
A coup is an illegal over throw of the government. A fucking impeachment is a legal process that you pansies loved when it was about a blow job but hate when it is about sympathizing with Russian and obstructing justice. You fuckwads deserve Trump. I hope you move to whatever non-extradition country he takes off to on January 21st.

The guy's gonna' be getting better than $50,000 a year to not get out of bed in the morning.

He needs to shut the fuck up and move along...

Perhaps this shit bag can spend his retirement wiping Tammy Duckworth's ass.
He will run for Congress so he can be the fifth female member of the squad

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

A coup is an illegal over throw of the government. A fucking impeachment is a legal process that you pansies loved when it was about a blow job but hate when it is about sympathizing with Russian and obstructing justice. You fuckwads deserve Trump. I hope you move to whatever non-extradition country he takes off to on January 21st.
It was a coup attempt. They had nothing on OUR President from the start. Complete smear campaign.

The guy's gonna' be getting better than $50,000 a year to not get out of bed in the morning.

He has every reason to keep talking. He has a platform where millions will listen to what he says.

And you have a dozen meatheads listening to you.

Vindeman wins, you lose. Vindeman is a winner and you are a loser.

A coup is an illegal over throw of the government. A fucking impeachment is a legal process that you pansies loved when it was about a blow job but hate when it is about sympathizing with Russian and obstructing justice.

Clinton's impeachment had nothing to do with a blowjob and everything to do with the fact that the was conniving little piece of shit who thought it'd be a good idea to swear to tell the truth and then lie about it to a grand jury...

He has every reason to keep talking. He has a platform where millions will listen to what he says.

And you're mentally retarded.

Vindman didn't want to retire, but he did. Hard to call that a "win"...

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

It was illegal because the premise for actions against Trump was nothing more than Democrat dity tricks. That is why the impeachment vote was along strict party lines.

And you're mentally retarded.

Vindman didn't want to retire, but he did. Hard to call that a "win"...
Vindeman's journey is not over. He is already a winner and will continue to win. That does not mean you do not have set backs on the way.
Your journey is not over, either. But you are a loser and will continue to lose. That does not mean you may not have an extremely, tiny, small win on the way.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

It was illegal because the premise for actions against Trump was nothing more than Democrat dity tricks. That is why the impeachment vote was along strict party lines.
The loser flying the flag of a loser, failed, immoral nation.
The world laughs at you and your flag. Ha Ha

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

And I bet you know everyone of them intimately.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

Queer men aren't men.

Your journey is not over, either. But you are a loser and will continue to lose. That does not mean you may not have an extremely, tiny, small win on the way.

Hey, Dipshit, I'm doin' just fine!!

I retired from the military in 2001. I retired from the music industry in 2015. I'm healthy, wealthy, happy and handsome and, at 58, feel pretty good about the fact that those 30-somethings are always checking me out from across the bar (even though I'd probably prefer their Moms).

If that's losing, I don't wanna' win...

Hey, Dipshit, I'm doin' just fine!!

I retired from the military in 2001. I retired from the music industry in 2015. I'm healthy, wealthy, happy and handsome and, at 58, feel pretty good about the fact that those 30-somethings are always checking me out from across the bar (even though I'd probably prefer their Moms).

If that's losing, I don't wanna' win...
I thank you for your service. I will leave it at that.

Forum List

Back