Roly Poly Vindman Cries About His Retirement

Perhaps this shit bag can spend his retirement wiping Tammy Duckworth's ass.
Vindeman and Duckworth have served their country as heroes, sacrificing much more than you.
The audacity of chicken ass hawk like you is unbelievable. I am guessing you have bone spurs.
Absolute disgusting human being
When I was in combat I didn't blow my own legs off.
Where were you in combat. I do not believe you were in combat. True warriors do not disrespect fellow warriors over their service. You are a slime bucket.
Being a soldier doesn't exempt a person from being a treasonous scumbag. Vindman was both. That asshole was trying to overthrow his commander in chief. We're better off without peckerheads like him in the service.
Vindman followed protocol, as did other military and state department staff, to report treasonous behavior by the commander in chief. The spineless Senate put politics above firing a treasonous commander in chief.
Trump counts on mindless piece of shit like you to defend every bad thing he does.
Treasonous?

Look, Vindman can be put out to graze along with the other morons who tried to overthrow the president.

He would have fared far worse in his native Ukraine.
Brave are the soldiers who fight for what is right. Vindman will be treated positively by history.

Hitler was served, and existed, because of people who think like you.

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

Above all, praise for the dear leader is valued above competence.
If the guy had any of those virtues he would still be working there.
I see nothing immoral about quitting a job that you're no longer capable of being effective at.
More leftist double talk.
Trump couldn't fire him, so they marginalized him to the point of quitting. It's not surprising. It doesn't make him immoral at all.

He'd already been fired ya moron.
Vindefag was military. They don't get fired. They get re-assigned or court marshaled. The latter, which was more appropriate, was politically unfeasible..
It was politically unfeasable because he had done nothing to merit it except in your deluded Trumpist brains.

Sorry but you are confused. The sonofabitch participated in an attempted a coup and he lied to Congress.
Why would anyone associate with the flag of a failed nation. A horrific defeat. The flag says LOSER and IMMORALITY. Fighting for slavery is disgusting.

Two reasons:

First to honor my great, great, great grandfather that fought for the right cause serving in the Confederate Army.

Second to trigger all the silly stupid Moon Bats that get bent out of shape when they see the flag.
Do you consider fighting for slavery is the right cause? If so, may you burn in Hell.
Many soldiers in all wars are sent to fight by their country's leaders without a say on the reasons for a war. Many innocent people fight and die for unjust causes because of incompetent, immoral leaders.
The soldiers should not be vilified for villainous leaders
But to celebrate leaders of an unjust cause is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the idiot leaders of the confederate LOST.
The idiot showing confederate flags would be better off tattooing LOSER on his forehead.

LOL! See, I triggered one of the stupid Moon Bats that only has a Jr High School History book knowledge of the Civil War.

Thanks for playing.

If there's one thing that will get you in trouble in the Trump administration, it's morals and ethics.

I see nothing immoral about quitting a job that you're no longer capable of being effective at.
Trump couldn't fire him, so they marginalized him to the point of quitting. It's not surprising. It doesn't make him immoral at all.

Vindefag was military. They don't get fired. They get re-assigned or court marshaled. The latter, which was more appropriate, was politically unfeasible..
It was politically unfeasable because he had done nothing to merit it except in your deluded Trumpist brains.

Sorry but you are confused. The sonofabitch participated in an attempted a coup and he lied to Congress.
Why would anyone associate with the flag of a failed nation. A horrific defeat. The flag says LOSER and IMMORALITY. Fighting for slavery is disgusting.

Two reasons:

First to honor my great, great, great grandfather that fought for the right cause serving in the Confederate Army.

Second to trigger all the silly stupid Moon Bats that get bent out of shape when they see the flag.
Do you consider fighting for slavery is the right cause? If so, may you burn in Hell.
Many soldiers in all wars are sent to fight by their country's leaders without a say on the reasons for a war. Many innocent people fight and die for unjust causes because of incompetent, immoral leaders.
But to celebrate leaders of an unjust cause is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the idiot leaders of the confederate LOST.
The idiot showing confederate flags would be better off tattooing LOSER on his forehead.
The statues are of soldiers, and generals to privates, they were far better soldiers than the Union had. In fact the lower Union ranks were drawn largely from recent immigrants who hadn't the foggiest idea of what they were fighting for.
Why did the Union win?
Because they were fighting for what is right.

Two reasons:

The statues are of soldiers, and generals to privates, they were far better soldiers than the Union had. In fact the lower Union ranks were drawn largely from recent immigrants who hadn't the foggiest idea of what they were fighting for.
Why did the Union win?
No, the Union won because they had the weapons. That was the reason for the blockade of Southern Atlantic ports.

Why don't you read a bit before you come off like an ignoramus again? "Because they were right", please!

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

You are very ignorant of the Civil War. Typical for an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I have a homework assignment for you to help you pull your head out of your ass.

My great, great, great grandfather joined the 9th Florida Regiment and served for most of the war. He was in the Battle of Olustee and Cold Harbor. A real patriot.

While in the service of Florida and the Confederacy he wrote almost 200 letters. He talked about why he joined the Confederate Army and discussed many of the issues of the day, including slavery.

We donated those letters to the Library at the University of Florida. There also other letters written by other Florida patriots that give tremendous insights into the reasons for the war that you won't read in a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.

Your homework assignment - go read those letters. Then you would be much more educated and maybe you won't embarrass yourself by posting stupid ignorant shit.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

You are very ignorant of the Civil War. Typical for an uneducated low information Moon Bat.

I have a homework assignment for you to help you pull your head out of your ass.

My great, great, great grandfather joined the 9th Florida Regiment and served for most of the war. He was in the Battle of Olustee and Cold Harbor. A real patriot.

While in the service of Florida and the Confederacy he wrote almost 200 letters. He talked about why he joined the Confederate Army and discussed many of the issues of the day, including slavery.

We donated those letters to the Library at the University of Florida. There also other letters written by other Florida patriots that give tremendous insights into the reasons for the war that you won't read in a stupid Jr High School History textbook written by the winners.

Your homework assignment - go read those letters. Then you would be much more educated and maybe you won't embarrass yourself by posting stupid ignorant shit.
No patriot of the USA fought to divide our country and support slavery. He may have been a patriot to the confederacy but not to the USA. He may or may not have personally supported breaking up the USA and supported slavery. I am sure his letters are interesting but there are thousands of collections of letters from soldiers on both sides. It is one man's view.
The article, below, breaks out the facts of the civil war, very simply. I suggest you read it.
There are Japanese and German descendants of those who fought in WWII to destroy the USA. I do not blame them for what their relatives did. I am not sure the Japanese or Germans who fought in WWII supported their country's cause or were caught being the citizen of a country with evil leaders.
But if any descendants support the ideas of WWII in destroying the USA, I have a major issue with them.
I have a major issue with you.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

No patriot of the USA fought to divide our country and support slavery. He may have been a patriot to the confederacy but not to the USA. He may or may not have personally supported breaking up the USA and supported slavery. I am sure his letters are interesting but there are thousands of collections of letters from soldiers on both sides. It is one man's view.
The article, below, breaks out the facts of the civil war, very simply. I suggest you read it.
There are Japanese and German descendants of those who fought in WWII to destroy the USA. I do not blame them for what their relatives did. I am not sure the Japanese or Germans who fought in WWII supported their country's cause or were caught being the citizen of a country with evil leaders.
But if any descendants support the ideas of WWII in destroying the USA, I have a major issue with them.

How do you know Moon Bat? You don't know shit.

Go do the homework assignment that I gave you and then we will discuss the reason why the Southern Patriots fought the war.

In other words pull your head out of your ass.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

Go do the homework assignment that I gave you and then we will discuss the reason why the Southern Patriots fought the war.

You live in your own little delusional world that I do not want to enter or even get close to. God help you.

Vindeman and Duckworth have served their country as heroes, sacrificing much more than you.
The audacity of chicken ass hawk like you is unbelievable. I am guessing you have bone spurs.
Where were you in combat. I do not believe you were in combat. True warriors do not disrespect fellow warriors over their service. You are a slime bucket.
Being a soldier doesn't exempt a person from being a treasonous scumbag. Vindman was both. That asshole was trying to overthrow his commander in chief. We're better off without peckerheads like him in the service.
Vindman followed protocol, as did other military and state department staff, to report treasonous behavior by the commander in chief. The spineless Senate put politics above firing a treasonous commander in chief.
Trump counts on mindless piece of shit like you to defend every bad thing he does.
Treasonous?

Look, Vindman can be put out to graze along with the other morons who tried to overthrow the president.

Brave are the soldiers who fight for what is right. Vindman will be treated positively by history.

Vindman is a self serving piece of shit who fought for what's wrong. Common sonofabitch.

Treasonous?

Vindman is a self serving piece of shit who fought for what's wrong. Common sonofabitch.
He was subpoenaed and testified truthfully.

If you hate that, you hate America.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

Vindman wanted to divide our nation.

Treasonous?

He was subpoenaed and testified truthfully.

If you hate that, you hate America.
He is a self serving piece of shit that history will ignore. He has his service sidearm...he knows the right thing to do.

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

You live in your own little delusional world that I do not want to enter or even get close to. God help you.

Your ignorance is so great that I feel compelled to expand your homework assignment.

Not only are you to go to a historical library and read the accounts of the Southern Patriots that actually fought in the war but you need an even more basic understanding.

Your second assignment is to read this book:

1594330655619.png

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

He was also a traitor that blatantly participated in an attempted coup against a duly elected president.

Trump be like: "I like soldiers who aren't captured, and who lie for me. Any other soldier is useless. Especially those who wont lie for me."

Two reasons:

Why did the Union win?

He was also a traitor that blatantly participated in an attempted coup against a duly elected president.
Exactly. I bet he's a queer.

Flynn keeps his pension. vindman should have been given his step up to Col, and he may yet be if the dems sweep. But he gets his 21 year Lt. Col retirement, and he'll be making mid three figures. No need to cry for him.

I'm not sure I'd wish a military career for anyone right now. Milley says he'll get to the bottom of bounty gate, and he's said to be the real deal, but we'll see.

Treasonous?

Trump be like: "I like soldiers who aren't captured, and who lie for me. Any other soldier is useless. Especially those who wont lie for me."
Trump "don't be like" any of that. Learn English.

Forum List

Back