Trump not treated like other defendants in his trial

The judge was grinning his butt off when he threw the book at President Trump. That tells everything you need to know about the failure of this trial's abiding by the seriousness of not taking sides and delivering blind justice. The attorney general fani campaigned on getting Trump, and she kept that evil promise. She had no business being attorney general of the Great State of New York with the attitude she would get somebody politically and ruin them. And that judge who laughed his butt off when he announced the harsh sentence against a man who was not guilty of hurting anyone, nor bribing anyone, nor lining his pockets with stolen money, and actually benefitted the economy of New York, not destroy it. And that same attorney general accidentally agreed that the judge found President Trump before the trial began.

I hope the Supreme Court works on a plan to clean up any unfairness in the lower courts, such as judges showing pleasure at destroying a man who did no wrong to anyone and prospered the state of New York as he always has. I've heard that some Democrats are very displeased with the NY AG and that inappropriate chuckling judge should be fired and lose his retirement pay for his little moment of merriment at the destruction of an innocent man just because he hates Republicans. Most of us are hard working people.
Who did you used to be on USMB?

The banks rely on the documents that are submitted...
Nope. Banks are not supposed to go by what a customer walks in the door saying... so Banks pay their own renown experts to do valuations of lucrative corporate/commercial properties. I think here on planet Earth, they call them bank assessors or bank appraisers???? DUH?

Now, go! Run, to find a place where you can grow a fu<king "desire" to tell the truth sometimes.

Trump definitely got special treatment from Judge Engoron. Trump trashed him and went after his clerk. Anybody else would have gotten slapped with some sort of contempt, probably spending a few nights in jail to improve his attitude.

probably... someone who used to torched your lies, back then ---just like they are doing now
That dude is like some 20 others here

on Ignore

Mostly, I just don't like reading BS and not learning a damn thing from it. Wasting time goes against my religion. .. hence all the Ignored Members.

I tried to be patient and give them time to repent LOL but they refused

That dude is like some 20 others here

on Ignore

Mostly, I just don't like reading BS and not learning a damn thing from it. Wasting time goes against my religion. .. hence all the Ignored Members.

I tried to be patient and give them time to repent LOL but they refused

Spoken like a true Democrat, '''if I do not agree with you, you do not get to speak or you do not get to be heard. Tyranny is the blood in my veins'''

oh yea
btw

thanks for posting in here, multiple times, without answering the questions posed in the OP... same questions which your Democratic Party 'lack of integrity' would not let you respond to :cool: you creeps do not know how to fool me

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)
Trump's crimes were committed in NY state.
New York's state constitution says that this type of trial does not require a jury.
If Trump doesn't like the way NY state laws apply to his dealings perhaps he should have committed his business fraud elsewhere.

The judge was grinning his butt off when he threw the book at President Trump. That tells everything you need to know about the failure of this trial's abiding by the seriousness of not taking sides and delivering blind justice. The attorney general fani campaigned on getting Trump, and she kept that evil promise. She had no business being attorney general of the Great State of New York with the attitude she would get somebody politically and ruin them.

You are a tad confused. Fani is in Georgia. Leticia is in New York. While I am sure that it horrifies you to see Cheetoh Jesus answer to black women, you should probably get your facts straight.

And that judge who laughed his butt off when he announced the harsh sentence against a man who was not guilty of hurting anyone, nor bribing anyone, nor lining his pockets with stolen money, and actually benefitted the economy of New York, not destroy it. And that same attorney general accidentally agreed that the judge found President Trump before the trial began.

If Trump was so popular in New York, New York Juries wouldn't keep indicting and convicting him.

I hope the Supreme Court works on a plan to clean up any unfairness in the lower courts, such as judges showing pleasure at destroying a man who did no wrong to anyone and prospered the state of New York as he always has. I've heard that some Democrats are very displeased with the NY AG and that inappropriate chuckling judge should be fired and lose his retirement pay for his little moment of merriment at the destruction of an innocent man just because he hates Republicans. Most of us are hard working people.

Stop drinking the Koolaid. Trump isn't the Second Coming.

Forum List

Back