Roger Stone: Impeach Trump get ready for civil war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ROGER STONE: Impeach Trump … GET READY FOR CIVIL WAR
Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign advisor who still counsels the President says if Congress impeaches Donald Trump, there will be all-out war in the U.S.

We got Stone at LAX Wednesday and he warned any politician who’s thinking of voting for impeachment to think again, because their lives would be in danger.

Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you don't bother to watch and listen to what he says because either way it is going to happen the sad part is you would be informed had you not chose to listen to msm bs and their lies as they lead you into their traps. Leftist have no logic, no common sense and just like Hitler did they're leading you right into the gas chamber and you all don't even see it .

Well, Exposed....

zaak2c5bnsp34v8fvoxh.jpg

It would be interesting to see what would happen. I am a Trump supporter but I am also a Christian, hence, I will not initiate violence against others.

Impeach him for what? What crime in the mind of the libtard?

It's not just liberals that would love to see Trump gone.
it doesn't matter.

a shitton of people wanted to see obama gone but he stayed. why?

cause he won the fucking election! the rest of what you WANT to sleep better at night doesn't mean shit here.

trump won. this is the fundamental basis of how our country works TOGETHER. it was never designed, fought for or the like to give you want YOU want and the rest can fuck off.

it doesn't matter.

cause he won the fucking election! the rest of what you WANT to sleep better at night doesn't mean shit here.

trump won. this is the fundamental basis of how our country works TOGETHER. it was never designed, fought for or the like to give you want YOU want and the rest can fuck off.

I voted for and support Trump. I am opposed to impeachment.

it doesn't matter.

apologies then - i jumped the gun thinking what you said meant something else.

it doesn't matter.

There are a lot of Democrats posing as Republicans, namely, Mitch McConnell.

it doesn't matter.

You mean John McCain.

it doesn't matter.

You mean John McCain.

Him too, and a bunch of others.

I'm putting pressure on my congressmen to build the wall or I will vote against them.

If they somehow manage impeachment, they can say goodbye to any potential gains in 2018 or 2020.

Forum List

Back