Roger Stone: Impeach Trump get ready for civil war

Americans are too fat and lazy to engage in Civil War

Especially over a President that few like

Impeach him for what? What crime in the mind of the libtard?
If he is impeached, it will be the Republican's doing. We don't have the numbers or legislative control to introduce such an action.

It will be the deep state establishments doing, this is a coalition government Trump only ran as a Republican the way Sanders ran as a Democrat.

It would be interesting to see what would happen. I am a Trump supporter but I am also a Christian, hence, I will not initiate violence against others.

A real Christian doesn't give his support to a bully.

But you're a Muslim and Mohammad was a genocidal war criminal and child rapist, it would seem you have no high ground to launch accusations of who and who is not a bully.

It would be interesting to see what would happen. I am a Trump supporter but I am also a Christian, hence, I will not initiate violence against others.

A real Christian doesn't give his support to a bully.

You're saying I should have voted for the abortionist, Hillary, who is also a career criminal and the most corrupt candidate EVER nominated by a major party, that Hillary? LOL.

I'm not enamored with Trump and I disagree with him on a lot of things (something you never heard a liberal say about Obama, whom they fellated 24/7/365), but his heart is in the right place in that he's putting the interests of the average American FIRST. Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. are about putting the interests of foreign migrants first, even foreign migrants that rape little American kids. Typical libard traitors. God bless President Trump!

There will not be a civil war. Left wing riots, broken Starbucks windows, big screen TV's stolen, tear gas tossed maybe, but no war.
How can the left get draft dodging let someone else do the fighting snowflakes to go to war?

War it is....
Bring it, kiddos. Your record is currently 0-2.

Liberals were loyalists to the British in the Revolutionary War and the the civil war was essentially between the Republicans in the North and the Democrats in the south. If it ever came to it, American conservatives would mop the floor with the left. We have all the guns, remember?

Roger Stone seemed really UNHINGED in that video....panicked!

He's had to testify behind closed doors himself cuz of his involvement in the Russian Scandal... they must be getting close to figuring out what was going on for Stone to be so jittery?

Not sure about "civil war" but the Swamp Rats who are trying to steal our votes might be targeted by folks who feel their vote should matter in a democracy.

Trump wont get impeached; a group of his GOP staff will decide he is mentally unfit to continue in office and they will try to depose him, but this requires the cooperation of the VP and Pence is not going to cooperate with that unless Trump really humiliates himself and the country in an undeniable way.
I dunno? The antichrist is taken out 'by the courts' according to the book of Daniel, after 3.5 years, I thought....? An impeachment is a trial, so maybe that is what, ''by the courts'' means? So the 25th amendment may not be the way he is removed? :D:D:D

There are no high crimes & misdemeanors, at least not yet. The 25th Amendment would be next to impossible to leverage and probably doesn't apply, anyway.

Looks like Trump has found a sweet spot in the Constitution in which gross incompetence and horrific judgement have a nice, big ol' fat Safe Space.

And a big thanks to the Regressives in the Democratic party who turned off so many Americans with your behaviors that this guy was able to talk his way into office.

You're complicit in this disaster.

There are no high crimes & misdemeanors, at least not yet. The 25th Amendment would be next to impossible to leverage and probably doesn't apply, anyway.

Looks like Trump has found a sweet spot in the Constitution in which gross incompetence and horrific judgement have a nice, big ol' fat Safe Space.

And a big thanks to the Regressives in the Democratic party who turned off so many Americans with your behaviors that this guy was able to talk his way into office.

I disagree. I don't think scapegoating is the way to go... those who put him in, are responsible for their own actions, they CHOSE to do what they did, they chose to believe the hate filled propaganda mostly initiated by Russian sources....they chose to pull the lever for Trump....they could have stayed home.

no more excuses...people need to own up!

I disagree. I don't think scapegoating is the way to go... those who put him in, are responsible for their own actions, they CHOSE to do what they did, they chose to believe the hate filled propaganda mostly initiated by Russian sources....they chose to pull the lever for Trump....they could have stayed home.

Elections are an exercise in contrast. People didn't just vote for Trump, they voted against the Regressives.

This honest British lib, as horrified as I am that Trump won, explains it beautifully, especially beginning at 3:30:

Trumps gross incompetence and horrific judgement were repeatedly demonstrated before we elected him

We elected him anyway

We chose a cartoon character to be our president.......Can't impeach over that

Elections are an exercise in contrast. People didn't just vote for Trump, they voted against the Regressives.

This honest British lib, as horrified as I am that Trump won, explains it beautifully, especially beginning at 3:30:

not really...it's excuses again...

there were 17 fricking candidates to choose from for the right wing in the primary but THEY chose Trump.... Hillary had nothing to do with THAT....

plus this guy said the people didn't vote for her, but the PEOPLE did choose her, over Trump, by 3 million.

not really...it's excuses again...

there were 17 fricking candidates to choose from for the right wing in the primary but THEY chose Trump.... Hillary had nothing to do with THAT....

plus this guy said the people didn't vote for her, but the PEOPLE did choose her, over Trump, by 3 million.

I realize the Left doesn't want to look in the mirror. I was hopeful temporarily, but not now.

The Right is supposed to, but no, not the Left, after losing 1,000+ seats nationally.

As a result, My personal little nightmare scenario is playing out in real time.

Forum List

Back