Roger Stone: Impeach Trump get ready for civil war

There are no high crimes & misdemeanors, at least not yet. The 25th Amendment would be next to impossible to leverage and probably doesn't apply, anyway.

Looks like Trump has found a sweet spot in the Constitution in which gross incompetence and horrific judgement have a nice, big ol' fat Safe Space.

And a big thanks to the Regressives in the Democratic party who turned off so many Americans with your behaviors that this guy was able to talk his way into office.

You're complicit in this disaster.
Trumps gross incompetence and horrific judgement were repeatedly demonstrated before we elected him

We elected him anyway

We chose a cartoon character to be our president.......Can't impeach over that
agree, it would have to be something criminal or truly nefarious....otherwise, it won't happen.

There are no high crimes & misdemeanors, at least not yet. The 25th Amendment would be next to impossible to leverage and probably doesn't apply, anyway.

Looks like Trump has found a sweet spot in the Constitution in which gross incompetence and horrific judgement have a nice, big ol' fat Safe Space.

And a big thanks to the Regressives in the Democratic party who turned off so many Americans with your behaviors that this guy was able to talk his way into office.

You're complicit in this disaster.
Trumps gross incompetence and horrific judgement were repeatedly demonstrated before we elected him

We elected him anyway

We chose a cartoon character to be our president.......Can't impeach over that
agree, it would have to be something criminal or truly nefarious....otherwise, it won't happen.

If that were the case, there would be a Civil War if Trump is NOT impeached

If he openly flaunted the law to get elected and is allowed to remain in office, there would be a rebellion

War it is....
Bring it, kiddos. Your record is currently 0-2.

Liberals were loyalists to the British in the Revolutionary War and the the civil war was essentially between the Republicans in the North and the Democrats in the south. If it ever came to it, American conservatives would mop the floor with the left. We have all the guns, remember?
American conservatives, Tories, lost the war that founded this nation and then the conservatives lost the war to devide this nation. Washington was a liberal you little idiot. Conservatives wanted to keep King George.

War it is....

Liberals were loyalists to the British in the Revolutionary War and the the civil war was essentially between the Republicans in the North and the Democrats in the south. If it ever came to it, American conservatives would mop the floor with the left. We have all the guns, remember?
American conservatives, Tories, lost the war that founded this nation and then the conservatives lost the war to devide this nation. Washington was a liberal you little idiot. Conservatives wanted to keep King George.
Names and labels change over the years, much the chagrin of some.

War it is....

Washington being a liberal doesn't change.

War it is....

It's interesting that you choose to twist my remark. Note if you can that I never said anything about Washington changing or otherwise, I stated that labels change. Nothing more.

It's interesting that you choose to twist my remark. Note if you can that I never said anything about Washington changing or otherwise, I stated that labels change. Nothing more.
The definition of liberalism has not changed. Those who wanted a king were Tories, conservatives.

Fighting a war to found a secular nation with rights for all men is something a conservative would never, ever do.

Last edited:
ROGER STONE: Impeach Trump … GET READY FOR CIVIL WAR
Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign advisor who still counsels the President says if Congress impeaches Donald Trump, there will be all-out war in the U.S.

We got Stone at LAX Wednesday and he warned any politician who’s thinking of voting for impeachment to think again, because their lives would be in danger.

Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you don't bother to watch and listen to what he says because either way it is going to happen the sad part is you would be informed had you not chose to listen to msm bs and their lies as they lead you into their traps. Leftist have no logic, no common sense and just like Hitler did they're leading you right into the gas chamber and you all don't even see it .

Go right ahead and try your civil war. Will be fun to watch your crying.

Trump might become the first President in history to commit suicide. He really is that nuts and unhinged. Does the Secret Service have a trained suicide watch squad?
I think that he loves himself too much to ever do that...I hope! I don't want to see him dead...I just think he is totally unfit to be President of the USA...

it's his blood pressure that could do him in...being over weight can't help...

he really should just turn off the tv's and put away the smart phone, and just concentrate on his job...it's a pretty big one!
Tell a Vision

That's a big part of his job, defending the country against media mind control. Tweeting is a way to network with real people.
"Media mind control"..... lolololol

The definition of liberalism has not changed. Those who wanted a king were Tories, conservatives.

Fighting a war to found a secular nation with rights for all men is something a conservative would never, ever do.
You are quite correct. The definition of liberals has not changed. What has changed are the liberals themselves, and what they have changed into is a horrific creature that bemoans anything good for America.

You are quite correct. The definition of liberals has not changed. What has changed are the liberals themselves, and what they have changed into is a horrific creature that bemoans anything good for America.
What you call a liberal isn't. We let you shoot your mouth and your guns off here. That's the law that we wrote.

War it is....

Poor benighted trumpanzees...the Tories were the con-servatives in the Rev. War and at the time of the Civil War...the Southern Con-servatives left the Democrat Party ( it only won one state in 1860)...and then seceded to not only preserve slavery but to expand it....Lincoln wasn't an abolitionist at first...he was a free-soiler tho.

What you call a liberal isn't. We let you shoot your mouth and your guns off here. That's the law that we wrote.
There's no law saying you can shoot guns here or anywhere else it's not safe.

Those damn labels have been a conservative nightmare. Conservatives have changed the definitions of most of them, yet educated people continue to use the original definitions.
In fact, schools still teach that fascism is right wing, no matter the new conservative definitions.

Forum List

Back