ROGER STONE, breaks his silence on InfoWars

pretty interesting listening to roger..

He wants trump to legalize weed,, I strongly disagree,, we need the turn out our vote and the deep rooted republicans are against drugs, they won’t turn out the vote if that happens.

Pot heads will always be anti trump, won’t help him
You probably drink vodka all day long because no one can smell it on your breath....... :eusa_whistle:

He wants trump to legalize weed,, I strongly disagree,, we need the turn out our vote and the deep rooted republicans are against drugs, they won’t turn out the vote if that happens.

What a good little big government statist you are

• Banned

What a good little big government statist you are
Huh

Link? please.

• Banned

You probably drink vodka all day long because no one can smell it on your breath....... :eusa_whistle:
Huh

• Banned

Huh
Slow on the uptake doesn't even come close to describing you.........

• Banned

Huh
Maybe it’s the lack of substance you offer lol

Exclusive: Roger Stone Talks Trump Impeachment, 2020 Election, Ukrainegate & Will Trump Resign?
He should keep talking.....
I wish! Left wing judge has shut him down some what!

But the strategy might be to legalize it the night before elections, the pot heads will be celebrating all night and ending up at McDonalds and Taco Bell instead of the Voting booths, while conservatives would have missed the news by going to sleep and then wondering why there was no tie dye shirts nor Kamala Harris at the voting booths.

Link? please.
Exclusive: Roger Stone Talks Trump Impeachment, 2020 Election, Ukrainegate & Will Trump Resign?

I so doubt Hillary will join the 2020 presidential campaign. I really didn't want to listen to the video.

Huh
Maybe it’s the lack of substance you offer lol
Oh there's a lack of grey matter substance alright it's just not in my offerings....... :thup:

Forum List

Back