Roger Goodell "We Were Wrong" Over Player Protests

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....
What happened to freedom in this country....Why one has to stand for a flag? I go to get entertained not to get a dose of nationalism. No one should be shamed for not standing for the flag.
I'll be boycotting the NFL again. Fuck em.
I can’t wait for the nfl to come back. Did you watch a lot before kappernick took a knee?

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....
What happened to freedom in this country....Why one has to stand for a flag? I go to get entertained not to get a dose of nationalism. No one should be shamed for not standing for the flag.
I'll be boycotting the NFL again. Fuck em.
I can’t wait for the nfl to come back. Did you watch a lot before kappernick took a knee?
Yes, even had season tickets for several years

Yeah, and i will turn off the TV when any NFL game comes on. When the stands are empty again, and the revenue just doesnt make it, you will see how the Pissburg Kneelers and other black millionaires will stand up in protest that they arent getting their pay...
Viewership of the NFL and NBA is in the tank. I don't GAF what these morons do. When viewers go down, advertising dollars decrease, pro sports revenues go down, player salaries go down and eventually they are working menial labor instead of being paid millions to play a fixed game. Works for me, protest all you want.

Forum List

Back