Roger Goodell: NFL Was "Wrong For Not Listening To Players" Race Concerns

View attachment 346227

Colin Kaepernick was a trailblazer! Ahead of his time. Imagine the courage it took. I have renewed respect for him.
You call that courage? Courage is when a single Black mother works two low wage jobs and raises a son to become a world renowned neurosurgeon like Dr. Ben Carson who saves lives. You're a piece of shit.
No, you are a piece of shit. There are blacks with similar experiences who are not sellouts. Ask Lebron.

Okay thanks for clearing that up,yeah these day players can’t even play defense anymore

I lived in Houston for a couple of years in the early 1980's. So, I followed the Houston Oilers. Ken Stabler was the QB at the time. It wasn't my favorite team. But I did go to a few of the games. They went 3-13 in 1984. I do however, still follow the NFL Draft from time to time.

I just lost ALL respect for the NFL and it’s Management. When they side with their overpaid, whining toddlers instead of showing the least bit of national pride, I will no longer support the league in any way.
You just now lost respect for them? :rolleyes-41: DAmn I started losing respect for them in the 80’s when the franchises started moving at the drop of a dime putting stadiums ahead of history.i thought that shit had FINALLY stopped in the mid 90,s but that bullshit is happening again,expect many teams in the future to start doing the same thing down the road.
Fuck the nfl

then when the cheatriots started cheating and then the other owners did not do a fucking thing about it that was the last straw.people Around here for the most part are in denial mode that they have tainted and ruined a great sportBut the proof is there though because the last Super Bowl they won,the next year on the opening game for the year on Thursday night,with THEM on national tv,the ratings were at an all time low :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:and I don’t want to hear any of this shit from them it was because of the kneeling,that is such horsecrap And they know that.

Something I have noticed is the people that are not objective about them and ignore their cheating,are always trump supporters,ever notice that?:lmao:thats only cause rump likes Brady,lol if he hated him,they would hate him as well :uhoh3:

seems like only the non trump supporters are the ones who are objective and non biased about it and don’t ignore the facts.watch some trump supporter whine to the mods about this,they always go crying to them about it.:biggrin:
Are you on some sort of drugs?

Pretty dumb reason to stop watching it,much better reason to stop is the two valid reasons I have that I listed.
I didn't say it was the primary reason. The games aren't the same anymore...like to good ole days. JMO
Okay thanks for clearing that up,yeah these day players can’t even play defense anymore,you just touch the wide receivers now,and they call a penalty on them,they got skirts on the quarterbacks as well especially the high profile ones making multi millions,those high profile ones,you just touch their shoulder pads they call a roughing the passer on them where if it’s one thats only been in the league a couple years,they allow those teams to hit him in the head and don’t even call a fucking penalty.plus they move the ball from the 20 to the 25 on a touchback now.that extra five yards makes all the difference in the world to the offense.

Used to skirts were never on high profile quarterbacks in the old days.someone posted a photo a couple years ago matter of fact showing both Bradshaw and staubach being thrown around like a ragdoll which they were allowed back then. The owners have so much ruined the game now.i won’t miss theNFL if there is no season this year,I will throw A party matter of fact. :biggrin: :thup:
Liar.

Forum List

Back