Roger Goodell "We Were Wrong" Over Player Protests

This too much patriotism is too stupid.
Whats stupid is Americans who owe so much to fallen soldiers represented by the flag, yet so ungrateful for the freedom they have
Freedom my ass, all we have been doing is invading countries and making millions suffer. No one tried to come here to steal our fake ass freedom. Freedom is to help americans stay out of wars and spend money on education health and other necessities.
Why don’t you live with the courage of your convictions and take your ass to a country you think is better? Your disdain for America is as obvious as your cowardly hypocrisy.

:fu:
What that has to do with calling things as they are?
I can love America but still call its bullshit, can't i? :)
Do you love America?
I love certain things about it and I dont love other things about it.

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....
How did it backfire? The man is worth 20 million and he is legendary.

It created a lot of angry people seeing their flag get disrespected, which defeated his aims, NASCAR went out their was to diss Kaperpunk's message at their races afterwards, he isn't legendary at all, his career went downhill afterwards, he never did galvanize his protest successfully. People stopped kneeling after a while..., when it became obvious it wasn't working.

You never know where or when a tipping point is going to come.

How's this for irony: We may look back at the Trump era at the time when the country began to once and for all to address this.

This is why I value freedom of speech so much: This time has shined the light on the Trumpists and their kind. And now we may see real improvements.

I think this whole NFL outrage is manufactured. Orange is still mad about not being accepted. Remember the USFL? Remember when they sued the NFL in '86 and were awarded a whole whopping $1 for their troubles, essentially ending the league? I bet that chapped Orange's ass but good. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never believed this was about patriotism, the flag, the anthem or non violent kneeling. I don't think it's complicated or even necessarily political. This is about Orange trying to get even for decades old bad blood because he can't help but make everything about his perceived victim hood.

#45 Also had a fued with former NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle because Rozelle would not endorse his aspirations of becoming an NFL owner.

You never know where or when a tipping point is going to come.

How's this for irony: We may look back at the Trump era at the time when the country began to once and for all to address this.

This is why I value freedom of speech so much: This time has shined the light on the Trumpists and their kind. And now we may see real improvements.

I think this whole NFL outrage is manufactured. Orange is still mad about not being accepted. Remember the USFL? Remember when they sued the NFL in '86 and were awarded a whole whopping $1 for their troubles, essentially ending the league? I bet that chapped Orange's ass but good. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never believed this was about patriotism, the flag, the anthem or non violent kneeling. I don't think it's complicated or even necessarily political. This is about Orange trying to get even for decades old bad blood because he can't help but make everything about his perceived victim hood.

#45 Also had a little publicized fued with former NFL commissioner, Pete Rozelle over Rozelle not endorsing his bid to be an NFL franchise owner.

Whats stupid is Americans who owe so much to fallen soldiers represented by the flag, yet so ungrateful for the freedom they have
Freedom my ass, all we have been doing is invading countries and making millions suffer. No one tried to come here to steal our fake ass freedom. Freedom is to help americans stay out of wars and spend money on education health and other necessities.
Why don’t you live with the courage of your convictions and take your ass to a country you think is better? Your disdain for America is as obvious as your cowardly hypocrisy.

Do you love America?
I love certain things about it and I dont [sic] love other things about it.
Yes or no. Do you love America?

Many of the worst libs merely tolerate America when they get what they want

but disappoint them on any issue and the hate for America begins to flow

Do you love America?
Stop waffling

Do you love America or not?

No answer from Issa

I wish we could get rid of all the libs just by asking them a direct question

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.
Except he did not fail and we are not to respect graven images. It is clear you fail to understand these 2 things.

Do you love America?
Stop waffling

That's a stupid question. We have the right to protest and there is no love it or leave it clause in the constitution.

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.

Except he did not fail and we are not to respect graven images. It is clear you fail to understand these 2 things.

Then why are they still kneeling?

You consider the American flag a graven image?

Good luck with that mindset.

That's a stupid question. We have the right to protest and there is no love it or leave it clause in the constitution.
Its an easy question for patriotic citizens who love America

obviously you are not one of them

Do you love America?
I love certain things about it and I dont [sic] love other things about it.
Yes or no. Do you love America?
I answered you already.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Do you love America?
Stop waffling

Well said.
the idiots above don't get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Then why are they still kneeling?

You consider the American flag a graven image?

Good luck with that mindset.
Nothing wrong with my mindset. I've been a very sucessful man with it. Since racial injustice and police killings have not stopped...

And I answered the question as a patriotic American would. You've got patriotism confused with blind following. Apparently you don't love America because you don't love our right to protest unless we protest what's approved by your ilk. That's unamerican, unpatriotic and fascist.

I do not support political innuendos during sports events. Goodell is wrong. Anyone who takes a knee when they should be taking a stand for our flag is worthless.

And I answered the question as a patriotic American would. You've got patriotism confused with blind following. Apparently you don't love America because you don't love our right to protest unless we protest what's approved by your ilk. That's unamerican, unpatriotic and fascist.
Our right to protest does not include rioting, looting, arson, desecration of historic statues and shootings. Protest has laws and they are not being followed. IM2, if you don't like our history, do not eliminate the remembrances of it. If we don't remember the failures of our history, we are prepared to repeat it.

If you are a Non Prog you better start biting the bullet on many things you enjoy that is controlled by Progs. Stop supporting major sports. Demand changes to our Cable TV system to allow Freedom of Choice with Basic Cable! From sports to religious to ethnic to racial, to language, to anything. You want it, you pay for it!

What happened to freedom in this country....Why one has to stand for a flag? I go to get entertained not to get a dose of nationalism. No one should be shamed for not standing for the flag.
I'll be boycotting the NFL again. Fuck em.

Do you love America?
Stop waffling

A sporting event is not the place to protest. Simple as that. Besides that, BLM infers that they are more important than other lives. The correct adage is. ALL LIVES MATTER.

I will respect these player's freedom to do whatever the hell they want to do but I have no interest in watching their stupid game and giving them my money.
Republicans are against peaceful protests. I guess black people know if you want to be a republican you have to shut your mouth about how the police mistreat African Americans.

Now they know what they have to lose by voting for trump. Their sons

Forum List

Back