Roger Goodell "We Were Wrong" Over Player Protests

Free speech is winning because the NFL supports disrespect for the Flag and the Country but you can be literally killed for disagreeing with the anarchists. As usual the crazy angry left views the world upside down.

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

Except for Drew Brees, right two faced left winger?

Except for Drew Brees, right two faced left winger?

Right on Brother.

Free speech is winning because the NFL supports disrespect for the Flag and the Country but you can be literally killed for disagreeing with the anarchists. As usual the crazy angry left views the world upside down.
In their minds it is either their view or no view

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....
How did it backfire? The man is worth 20 million and he is legendary.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

It created a lot of angry people seeing their flag get disrespected, which defeated his aims, NASCAR went out their was to diss Kaperpunk's message at their races afterwards, he isn't legendary at all, his career went downhill afterwards, he never did galvanize his protest successfully. People stopped kneeling after a while..., when it became obvious it wasn't working.

It created a lot of angry people seeing their flag get disrespected, which defeated his aims, NASCAR went out their was to diss Kaperpunk's message at their races afterwards, he isn't legendary at all, his career went downhill afterwards, he never did galvanize his protest successfully. People stopped kneeling after a while..., when it became obvious it wasn't working.
" which defeated his aims, "

His aim was to get Black people to work together to defeat racism. Thats definitely been a success. No one I know watches NASCAR. He is absolutely legendary. Nike even helped out. You dont make 6 billion from someone thats not legendary.

colin-kaepernick-nike-ad-1920x1080.jpg

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

‘Without black players, there would be no NFL’
-Roger Goodall

Drumpf cant be happy about this development.

"Fire those sons of bitches"

He calls the mothers of Black men bitches and people still say he isnt a racist. Yeah OK.

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.

Last edited:

You never know where or when a tipping point is going to come.

How's this for irony: We may look back at the Trump era at the time when the country began to once and for all to address this.

This is why I value freedom of speech so much: This time has shined the light on the Trumpists and their kind. And now we may see real improvements.

I think this whole NFL outrage is manufactured. Orange is still mad about not being accepted. Remember the USFL? Remember when they sued the NFL in '86 and were awarded a whole whopping $1 for their troubles, essentially ending the league? I bet that chapped Orange's ass but good. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never believed this was about patriotism, the flag, the anthem or non violent kneeling. I don't think it's complicated or even necessarily political. This is about Orange trying to get even for decades old bad blood because he can't help but make everything about his perceived victim hood.

You never know where or when a tipping point is going to come.

How's this for irony: We may look back at the Trump era at the time when the country began to once and for all to address this.

This is why I value freedom of speech so much: This time has shined the light on the Trumpists and their kind. And now we may see real improvements.

I think this whole NFL outrage is manufactured. Orange is still mad about not being accepted. Remember the USFL? Remember when they sued the NFL in '86 and were awarded a whole whopping $1 for their troubles, essentially ending the league? I bet that chapped Orange's ass but good. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never believed this was about patriotism, the flag, the anthem or non violent kneeling. I don't think it's complicated or even necessarily political. This is about Orange trying to get even for decades old bad blood because he can't help but make everything about his perceived victim hood.
Anyone who buys into this "flag" thing is being willfully ignorant and blatantly dishonest. They aggressively refuse to consider the perspectives of others because it makes them uncomfortable.

Come to think of it, they're just as snowflakey as any hypersensitive college student.

Pandering 101

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.

Roger Goodell is a douche. He'll do and say anything just as long as it means the billions keep pouring into the NFL coffers!

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.
Trump disagreed with someone. He never "weaponized" anything! The only people that HAVE done that are Black Lives Matter and Antifa! They are out looting and burning major cities. Can you not grasp the HUGE difference?

That's good news but Goodell is a disingenuous prick since 70% of the NFL players are black.

What happened to freedom in this country....Why one has to stand for a flag? I go to get entertained not to get a dose of nationalism. No one should be shamed for not standing for the flag.
Cuba is open, why dont you take your disrespectful commie ass there....
I dont stand for the flag and I love this country I just dont beleive in stupid nationalism.

What happened to freedom in this country....Why one has to stand for a flag? I go to get entertained not to get a dose of nationalism. No one should be shamed for not standing for the flag.
Thats reverse logic

Drew Brees said he would not take a knee and liberals attacked bim
Both wrong. People are free to so whatever. It is stupid to play the amtional anthem and invite armed forces to a football game anyway. This too much patriotism is too stupid.

Forum List

Back