Roger Goodell "We Were Wrong" Over Player Protests

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.

It was a peaceful protest, but very disrespectful of the flag, that is why he ultimately failed. He kneeled in the wrong place, it was STUPID to disrespect the flag, what message he had got lost in the angry reactions over it. It created a massive backlash, thus drowning what message the kneeler was trying to promote.

It is clear you fail to understand why he failed, disrespecting the flag was a blunder.

Fucking Typo but you still deflect the question, would you walk in a black neighborhood at night?

I don't walk in my own neighborhood at night. If I want to get from point a to point b, I drive.

Unless the number of illegal aliens crossing the border is zero the number is too high

That's your hangup, not mine. Want them to stop crossing illegally? Go after the rich white people who hire them to start with.

That's your hangup, not mine. Want them to stop crossing illegally? Go after the rich white people who hire them to start with.
I blame you and all the other bleeding heart liberal trump haters who enable illegals and make it possible for them to be here

I blame you and all the other bleeding heart liberal trump haters who enable illegals and make it possible for them to be here

Except no one is coming here because I'm indifferent to it. My indifference doesn't put food on their tables.

A rich white guy willing to pay them to do a job they don't want to pay a poor white guy (or black gal) to do is why they are here.

Again, if you really wanted to end illegal immigration, crack down on the people who hire them.

Except no one is coming here because I'm indifferent to it. My indifference doesn't put food on their tables.
Your attitude is to leave the decision up to illegals whether to come here illegally or not

I want stop them in spite of their personal desires

And why they come is certainly not my fault

but between the two of us only you are standing in the way of a solution

people on your side have been preventing a solution since the 1986 amnesty

Last edited:
Again, if you really wanted to end illegal immigration, crack down on the people who hire them.
If yoou really wanted to end illegal immigration, you cut their benefits,,,,, No government checks, no healthcare and no more anchor babies

So you have a God who won't end starvation, but really cares who wins a football game?
Atheists are starving because they wont follow the will of God

human disobedience has been the curse of mankind since Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden

Your indifference and the active support of libs allows them to reach America and stay in America

Your attitude is to leave the decision up to illegals whether to come here illegally or not

I want stop them in soite of their desires

And why they come is certainly not my fault euther

and people on your side have been preventing a solution since the 1986 amnesty

Actually, you are a bit confused, so let me clarify it for you.

The problem with the 1986 Amnesty was that it relied on EMPLOYERS to enforce the rules, not the government. This was pretty much putting the foxes in charge of the Hen house.

The other problem was that in the 1990's, we signed NAFTA. Now, as much as you all whine about NAFTA, Mexico actually got the worst of it.

Mexican agriculture was devastated when American Yellow Corn (Subsidized by our government) flooded the Mexican market and made it impractical to grow traditional Mexican White Corn. Millions of Mexican agricultural workers and farmers were displaced... and lo and behold, look who has a bunch of openings for agricultural workers!!!!

The thing is, the number of illegals capped out in 2008 and has been declining ever since, without Trump having to put up one foot of wall. Improved economic conditions in Mexico, stricter workplace enforcement in this country, solved the problem.

1591529910268.png

If yoou really wanted to end illegal immigration, you cut their benefits,,,,, No government checks, no healthcare and no more anchor babies

Except that there are no "anchor babies". That's a myth.

Also, there's that pesky 14th Amendment... Damned Lincoln!!!

I want stop them in soite of their desires

And why they come is certainly not my fault euther

and people on your side have been preventing a solution since the 1986 amnesty

Actually, you are a bit confused, so let me clarify it for you.

The problem with the 1986 Amnesty was that it relied on EMPLOYERS to enforce the rules, not the government. This was pretty much putting the foxes in charge of the Hen house.

The other problem was that in the 1990's, we signed NAFTA. Now, as much as you all whine about NAFTA, Mexico actually got the worst of it.

Mexican agriculture was devastated when American Yellow Corn (Subsidized by our government) flooded the Mexican market and made it impractical to grow traditional Mexican White Corn. Millions of Mexican agricultural workers and farmers were displaced... and lo and behold, look who has a bunch of openings for agricultural workers!!!!

The thing is, the number of illegals capped out in 2008 and has been declining ever since, without Trump having to put up one foot of wall. Improved economic conditions in Mexico, stricter workplace enforcement in this country, solved the problem.

View attachment 346968
X
Wrong

the deal was amnesty for 3 million illegals up front and congressional action to stop illegal migration in the future

Congress and future presidents in both parties failed to keep their promise to the American people

Except that there are no "anchor babies". That's a myth.

Also, there's that pesky 14th Amendment... Damned Lincoln!!!

a myth?

Goodell is a wishy washy dipshit. Nobody believes this sudden change of heart and he's about to find out he is damaging his product again. I started to watch the NFL a little last year after a couple years off but I won't watch any more. I just hope that this bullshit doesn't spread to real football, the NCAA.

I will never understand people who scream freedom and liberty then turn around to try to take freedom and liberty from people who have a different view from them.

They show they are liars and have nothing but contempt for freedom and liberty.

They also spit on the countless Americans who fought and died for all Americans to have freedom and liberty.

They spit on that flag they use as a weapon against their fellow Americans who have different views from theirs.
Huh?

Free speech is winning because the NFL supports disrespect for the Flag and the Country but you can be literally killed for disagreeing with the anarchists. As usual the crazy angry left views the world upside down.
In their minds it is either their view or no view
And they have the balls to tell us about freedom

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

You're a biddable fool. Donald Trump took a peaceful protest by Kap. and weaponized it. And you go forward and echo Trump's effort to divide the nation. It's stupid people like you who are the problem, and as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump and his divisive rhetoric, his lies, his covert and overt racism we will never return to a nation of the people, by the people and for the people.

You didn't read my post. The disrespect related to Kap's peaceful protest landed on him, because trump weaponized the protest and made it political, so fools like you would believe he was disrespecting our flag.

Kap was standing tall on one knee, defending minorities from abuse by law enforcement. As I said, only stupid people believed Donald Trump, stupid people and those who lack the moral compass to understand the real message - The Need for Equal Justice.

I can't believe anyone who can turn on a computer can be as stupid and so easily led to believe Kap's exercise of his First Amendment Right was considered disrespecting the American Flag. I stand by my comment that Kap is the example of a true patriot, who put his career (and his life) on the line to support and defend the principles left to us by the Bill of Rights.

If anyone has disrespected the American Flag, it is Donald Trump.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

There is nothing in the constitution that require we stand during the anthem.

THIS, is disrespectful to the American flag and most of the people mad at Kaepernick support it.

Forum List

Back