Roger Goodell "We Were Wrong" Over Player Protests

Kneel for what? Can a democrat tell
Is what they are kneeling for?
What is your best guess?
I have no idea? They are slaughtering whites
I know that you have no idea what the bigger issue is here. Thanks for confirming.
Please tell me
If you're actually curious (and I'm doubtful about that) start with this short article:

The football players, some of the wealthiest men in America, have decided that left-wing radical politics is so important to them, they will shit on the American flag.
And this is what you guys lack the capacity to grasp.

He's not shitting on it, he's depending on it.

I don't expect you to understand.
We understand. We just disagree with the notion that millionaires who make so much fucking money for playing a stupid game should be so fucking ungrateful to the people who give them all that money that they shit on the flag.

The football players, some of the wealthiest men in America, have decided that left-wing radical politics is so important to them, they will shit on the American flag.
And this is what you guys lack the capacity to grasp.

He's not shitting on it, he's depending on it.

I don't expect you to understand.
We understand. We just disagree with the notion that millionaires who make so much fucking money for playing a stupid game should be so fucking ungrateful to the people who give them all that money that they shit on the flag.
As I predicted.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

Except this year, the tide has changed. Businesses are falling all over themselves to be against police brutality and racism.
Yes, you've certainly got every coward in America leaping to do your bidding.

Laura Ingraham: "Shut up and dribble, Lebon!"
Also, Laura Ingraham: "He's allowed (Breess) to have his view of what kneeling and the flag means to him. I mean, he's a person. He has some worth, I would imagine." :lol:
Yup. It doesn't get much better than that. Trumpism, 2020.

The media pimps for the duopoly keep forgetting that the internet has receipts.

Laura Ingraham: "Shut up and dribble, Lebon!"
Also, Laura Ingraham: "He's allowed (Breess) to have his view of what kneeling and the flag means to him. I mean, he's a person. He has some worth, I would imagine." :lol:
Yup. It doesn't get much better than that. Trumpism, 2020.

The media pimps for the duopoly keep forgetting that the internet has receipts.
They really do, and I don't know how the hell that happens.

Ego and hubris, I assume.

Kneel for what? Can a democrat tell
Is what they are kneeling for?
What is your best guess?
I have no idea? They are slaughtering whites
I know that you have no idea what the bigger issue is here. Thanks for confirming.
Please tell me
If you're actually curious (and I'm doubtful about that) start with this short article:

I read it, I would actually pay for blacks to protest for the issues that are affecting their community,, THEY DONT, they are kneeling on the flag because of the concept of America,
There is no social injustice for black ppl.. our justice system isn’t perfect, but most cops are good. Black people commit more crimes than white people yet they are less likely to die from a cop even though they come in contact more with the police.. he has to leave America if he wants to add more to his mob.

The problem is, that "Millionaire" is still a second class citizen in his own country. Sure he can buy a fancy car, but then he runs the risk of being pulled over by a cop who will assume he stole it.

This is very interesting.

Free speech is finally winning in the NFL.

The league will now support players if they take a knee during the anthem.

I support free speech in all forms as long as it's not violent.

The hell with the NFL

The problem is, that "Millionaire" is still a second class citizen in his own country. Sure he can buy a fancy car, but then he runs the risk of being pulled over by a cop who will assume he stole it.

I will take that fucking fancy car along with all the women he gets to fuck and if some cop pulls me over I will do what I always do and act polite and he will let me off with a warning like what happened last time I got pulled over.

Is it a high crime area?

You know Im tired of that. They brought it on them selves, it is the reputation that they project. They project themselves as street thugs not businessmen. If there is anyone to blame it is themselves. it has only gotten worse since the advent ot the Rap Culture promoting the gangsta life style.

If they keep it up pretty soon the stupid NFL is going to be just like the NBA and only have Negro fans. Espically if they keep up this filthy Negro ass kissing.

Piss on BLM. Piss on the NFL. God bless the police.

Kneeling in front the flag backfired big time on Kaepernick, as a LOT of people were pissed over the disrespect of the American flag. Doing it again this year is stupid.....

Only idiots consider "taking a knee" disrespectful to the flag". Quite frankly, a flag is piece of cloth and right wingers should care more about what the flag stands for. One of the things the flag stands for is the right of citizens to protest and seek redress for their grievances.

When you care more about the symbols of your nation, than you care about your people, then your country deserves to fail.

Only idiots consider "taking a knee" disrespectful to the flag". Quite frankly, a flag is piece of cloth and right wingers should care more about what the flag stands for. One of the things the flag stands for is the right of citizens to protest and seek redress for their grievances.

When you care more about the symbols of your nation, than you care about your people, then your country deserves to fail.
Stop trolling ,, nothing you said makes any sense

You know Im tired of that. They brought it on them selves, it is the reputation that they project. They project themselves as street thugs not businessmen. If there is anyone to blame it is themselves. it has only gotten worse since the advent ot the Rap Culture promoting the gangsta life style.

So rich black people have to dress and act like rich white people in order to not be harassed? And as always with victims of white male agression, it's the victims fault they're being abused. There's always a way to blame the victim. If black people didn't resist, police wouldn't brutalize them. If the girl hadn't gotten drunk at the party, she wouldn't have been raped.

It has only gotten worse as minorities, gays and women have been awarded more protections and toxic white male culture has been called out and exposed. White males have finally elected the ultimate "Fuck Boy" as President. An individual so lacking in morality, decency, or human compassion, that there is literally nothing good you can say about the man.

Republicans are going to be hard pressed to sell this incompetent asshole to the American people for 4 more years. A self-admitted serial sexual predator, with a long history of business failure, incompetence and bankruptcy, and criminal behaviour.

Trump can never hold public funds in trust again, and yet he has access to the Treasury of the United States of America. And he fired the oversight AG.

So rich black people have to dress and act like rich white people in order to not be harassed? And as always with victims of white male agression, it's the victims fault they're being abused. There's always a way to blame the victim. If black people didn't resist, police wouldn't brutalize them. If the girl hadn't gotten drunk at the party, she wouldn't have been raped.

It has only gotten worse as minorities, gays and women have been awarded more protections and toxic white male culture has been called out and exposed. White males have finally elected the ultimate "Fuck Boy" as President. An individual so lacking in morality, decency, or human compassion, that there is literally nothing good you can say about the man.

Republicans are going to be hard pressed to sell this incompetent asshole to the American people for 4 more years. A self-admitted serial sexual predator, with a long history of business failure, incompetence and bankruptcy, and criminal behaviour.

Trump can never hold public funds in trust again, and yet he has access to the Treasury of the United States of America. And he fired the oversight AG.

Data doesn’t support your rationalization. Stop thinking blacks are too stupid to know what your trying to do

Forum List

Back