Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

That is scientific fact.
NFBW: Then show me your scientific fact that a viable human being exists beginning approximately between seven and nine months prior to a fetus being able to oxygenate its own blood without being hooked up, encapsulated and part of it’s living breathing eating shitting peeing laughing crying mother’s body. You and little ding have shown me nothing so far. END2208041458

NFBW: Great. I am not disputing that. END2208042510
Then you recognize that the unborn are alive.
NFBW: Yes, we never change species from fertilization unto death. END2208041513
Then you recognize that the unborn are human beings and not a member some other species.

So then, you recognize that they are living human beings.

So stop disputing that they are living human beings, as now we have established this is utterly incomprehensible for you to do this.

Then you recognize that the unborn are alive.
I never accused the developing human organisms that are temporarily part of a pregnant woman’s body to not be a living organism. They are alive thanks to receiving and using oxygenated blood from someone else. It does not oxygenate its own blood, END2208041712

Then you recognize that the unborn are human beings and not a member some other species

NFBW: Here is my position and you are dancing around it telling me what you think I think: An “unborn” is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended.

I recognize just as every scientist does, It is an undeveloped human being prior to birth as expressed in this statement; every bit of it is human:

NFBW2208040556-#4,300 “At the time of fertilization as cell division takes place the cells of the blastoderm (embryonic disk) gradually form three layers from which all the body structures of a new living biological process become temporarily, functionally and physically an attached part of a pregnant woman’s physicality and anatomy that is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended when it is aborted. It is not immoral, murder, homicide genocide or a threat to civil society to remove a developing human organism that is attached and reliant upon and therefore part of woman’s own body if a woman decides to terminate it prior to viability if separated.”​

NFBW: There I do not see myself as a separate human being like I am right now when I was hooked up to my mother and we had a private relationship that, even at the time a life tone ago, was none of your business or @ding’s business. END2208041736

It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended when it is aborted.
No. The life of a human being is ended. “Potential” has nothing to do with it. No, you do not understand.

It is not immoral, murder, homicide genocide or a threat to civil society
It is homicide by definition. If a society permits this, human rights abuse, it is never civil, but savage, and should be destroyed.

NFBW: It is not rationalization that a fetal organism, including a placenta is part of the woman during her pregnancy. That is a fact. An undeniable fact. END2208041228
It most certainly is a rationalization when you use it to argue that abortion is not ending the life of a new genetically distinct person who has never existed before and will never exist again.

When you get pregnant, you get to make this very hard and complicated decision, for yourself. Government should not decide for you, without knowing a single thing about your own situation.
I don't necessarily disagree. However it is important to have all of the information to fully understand the consequence of that choice. One being that she would be ending the life a genetically distinct new human being who has never existed before and will never exist again. Anything less and she will not be working from all of the facts.

NFBW: That coming from a postpartum human being who was separated at birth from his momma’s body, and in that moment of separation began oxygenating his own blood now denands that I believe the utter absurdity that he was never a part of his mother’s body:

CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 “Young human beings are not “part of their mothers.”​

END2208041353
This is you trying to minimize the consequences of abortion. Abortion ends the life of a genetically distinct new human being that has never existed before and will never exist again. Say it with me, brother!

NFBW: That is your flawed unscientific political opinion and nothing more because you refuse to accept the scientific biological physiological fact that so called “abortion victims” are part of woman’s body when that medical procedure is performed. END2208041404
DNA says otherwise.

NFBW: if what you say is true pure logic and reason tells me you were ready to be separated and removed from your momma’s body at that moment without a developed brain tough guy, Science tells me all further cell growth, splitting, tissue forming what have you, etc would cease and that would be that. You snd your unique dna spend eternity in a landfill in NJ somewhere. But I will admit it could be possible if you ever voted for Trump that a team of Qanon scientists kept your two cells alive and brought you to viability but forgot to develop your brain. YES that could be possible. Highly improbable but possible I guess. END2208042420
You show your true motivation when you start spouting political ideology.

NFBW: Here is my position and you are dancing around it telling me what you think I think: An “unborn” is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended.
Still incorrect but you are getting closer. It's not a potential human life. It is an actual human in the early stages of its human life cycle. You are trying to minimize the consequences of abortion by incorrectly stating that abortion does not end a human life.

NFBW: Then show me your scientific fact that a viable human being exists beginning approximately between seven and nine months prior to a fetus being able to oxygenate its own blood without being hooked up, encapsulated and part of it’s living breathing eating shitting peeing laughing crying mother’s body. You and little ding have shown me nothing so far. END2208041458
Two different arguments. The question of viability outside of the womb in no way affects the humanness of the new genetically distinct human being inside the womb.

" Rules Of Engagement From A Pro Choice Republican "

* Hard Legs Without Legal Interest *

Why do you liberals not give the men any say so? It takes two to create a baby, why does the woman get 100% of the decision whether or not to abort, yet if she wants to keep it and the man doesn't, he still has to pay child support for 18 years? If he wants to keep it and she doesn't, tough luck. She can kill it, according to ya'll.

Why do liberals hate men and not give them a say?
What the fuck is a liberal ?

The liberal versus conservative paradigm is intellectual buffoonery - Political Science Terminology : Negative / Positive : Wrights / Liberties : Protections / Endowments .

As the fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection , it is private property of the mother .

Consent to have sex is not consent to conceive or to delivery .

If a male does not wish to willfully transfer its private property semen to a female , then keep it zipped .

If for some reason a male feels that its private property semen was forcibly removed , then they can carry their behinds down to the local magistrate and claim rape , so that they may not have to pay child support .

" Till Death Due Us Part "

* Dear Psychopomp Help Us To Pass On Our Genetic Identity Forever *

Still incorrect but you are getting closer. It's not a potential human life. It is an actual human in the early stages of its human life cycle. You are trying to minimize the consequences of abortion by incorrectly stating that abortion does not end a human life.
The number one reason for a hue mammon life ending is being alive in the first place so go whimper to your gawd .

Last edited:
" Till Death Due Us Part "

* Dear Psychopomp Help Us To Pass On Our Genetic Identity Forever *

The number one reason for a hue mammon life ending is being alive in the first place so go whimper to your gawd .
That's nice. :)

Forum List

Back