Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: So no. You made it all up. You know nothing. They may cry they may not. They may feel they made a private health decision and it is none of your fucking business ding. I agree with the latter. It’s none of your business if a woman cries about something that has no detrimental effect on you and how you live your life. So buck up goon. Get your slimy authoritarian paws off every child bearing aged woman in the country, END2208031944
Tell that to the states and SCOTUS. Cause crying to me about it won't change diddly squat. But when you do, you might want to take the honest approach instead of all the BS you made up so you could sleep at night.

All pregnancies start with a new human life: a tiny one-celled organism who grows and develops throughout the pregnancy until birth and then continues to develop throughout their life-span.

For parents suffering a miscarriage or stillbirth, there is pain and grief. Others may not understand why they are so upset. Their pain is validated with the knowledge of a life lost. These parents did not just lose a clump of skin cells that floated away in the breeze, they lost a living human being…their child. A woman considering an abortion also needs to understand that the consequences will be a life lost.

a tiny one-celled organism who grows and develops throughout the pregnancy
NFBW: always attached to the mother and part of her biological functions - oxygen and nutrients in : carbon dioxide and waste out through the mom. What part of a fetus being a part of the mother don’t you get? END2208032117

NFBW: always attached to the mother and part of her biological functions - oxygen and nutrients in : carbon dioxide and waste out through the mom. What part of a fetus being a part of the mother don’t you get? END2208032117
The part where you think that means it's not a new living genetically distinct human being in the earliest stage of the human life cycle whose life will be ended if aborted.

Perhaps the loss of this tiny human organism is an acceptable solution to a woman in a difficult situation. She deserves to know and understand the facts before making that decision because she is the one who will have to live with her choice the rest of her life. And perhaps she also may need to understand why she hurts and allow herself to grieve. The choice she makes is not easy and should never be minimized.

A woman considering an abortion also needs to understand that the consequences will be a life lost.
NFBW: Yes, a potential human life lost.As I’ve told you before.

NFBW2207282115-#3,997 “I support a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy. That right is based on her autonomous natural right to control what happens in her body. I know full well that when she chooses to terminate a developing human organism in her womb it ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.

Abortion ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.

NFBW2208032117-#4,290 “What part of a fetus being a part of the mother don’t you get?”

The part where you think that means it's not a new living genetically distinct human being in the earliest stage of the human life cycle whose life will be ended if aborted.

NFBW: A fertilized embryo is a new living attached part of a pregnant woman’s physicality and anatomy that is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended when it is aborted. It is not immoral, murder, homicide genocide or a threat to civil society to remove a developing human organism that is attached and reliant upon and therefore part of woman’s own body if a woman decides to terminate it prior to viability if separated. END2208032342

Last edited:
The retarded part where you confirm you flunked science by calling a distinct human being with his or her own body "part of the mother," which is completely stupid and objectively false.

Wrong question. I’ll tell you the only valid question:

Who should be protecting the preborn from the wholesale slaughter we call “abortion?”

Now, I will provide the one correct answer: That would be all of us.
Nope. You know nothing about her or future baby. It is not your uninformed decision that should ever be forced on her. Period.

NFBW: Why are you throwing inane questions at me now Kansas Loser Guy?

Why are you throwing sperm cells at embryos? Pro-tip, it doesn't do anything.

NFBW: A fertilized embryo is past the sperm assault but is referred to as the “potential beginnings of a human being.” Not an actual human being.

At the time of fertilization the ovum contains the potential beginnings of a human being.

As cell division takes place the cells of the blastoderm (embryonic disk) gradually form three layers from which all the body structures develop. The ectoderm(outer layer) gives rise to the epidermis of the skin and its appendages, and to the nervous system. The mesoderm (middle layer) develops into muscle, connective tissue, the circulatory organs, circulating lymph and blood cells, endothelial tissues within the closed vessels and cavities, and the epithelium portion of the urogenital system. From the endoderm (internal layer) are derived those portions not arising from the ectoderm, the liver, the pancreas, and the lu

END2208040537

NFBW: Making American Taliban happy after devastating loss in Kansas . .

NFBW: At the time of fertilization as cell division takes place the cells of the blastoderm (embryonic disk) gradually form three layers from which all the body structures of a new living biological process become temporarily, functionally and physically an attached part of a pregnant woman’s physicality and anatomy that is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended when it is aborted. It is not immoral, murder, homicide genocide or a threat to civil society to remove a developing human organism that is attached and reliant upon and therefore part of woman’s own body if a woman decides to terminate it prior to viability if separated. END2208032342

There you go CarsomyrPlusSix Kansas Loser Guy END2208040556

Last edited:

Forum List

Back