Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The machine doesn't put them in and I'm not wasting any more time talking to you that I have to.
So, without the machine, you really are an illiterate imbecile.
So you're the f****** universal try to have a good life everybody even you deserves wrong.
Coherent English, please.
No, oh my I guess you can't understand what I'm saying you can't comprehend the written word I don't think you should be on this site then.
Truth is, you just don't think at all.

Like I said Stann, I'm done with these abortion threads. I won't help the DNC. I. see yoi in November for your bloodbath

So, without the machine, you really are an illiterate imbecile.

Coherent English, please.

Truth is, you just don't think at all.
Truth is, you sound like a real b****. Like I said, try to have a nice day, if that's possible. Comprendo !

Oh, I've been listening. I've been listening to what you claim your position is, and I've been listening to the arguments you make that contradict your proclaimed position. And I've pointed out how contradictory your own words are, and you've carefully avoided acknowledging it.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why it is you "dislike" abortion.

Do I need to point out again the hilarious irony of you arguing against a woman to be "the voice of women"? Or the one in saying you're "arguing for choice" by arguing against the people choosing for themselves? You're welcome to argue that the only "choice" you agree with are the very specific choices you want people to have, but at least be honest that your position is that all other choices shouldn't be allowed.

I'm ignoring the part where you once again declared what my position was based on what you really WISH it was, because it fits the arguments you want to make without requiring you to think before you parrot.
The arrogance of that guy, I know. There are a number of women on this thread who want Roe v Wade reversed, of which you and I are two, and that arrogant leftist (are there any kind?) calls us all sorts of names and throws insults at us while sanctimoniously claiming he’s “the voice of women.”

Hah!

Last edited:
Oh, I've been listening. I've been listening to what you claim your position is, and I've been listening to the arguments you make that contradict your proclaimed position. And I've pointed out how contradictory your own words are, and you've carefully avoided acknowledging it.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why it is you "dislike" abortion.

Do I need to point out again the hilarious irony of you arguing against a woman to be "the voice of women"? Or the one in saying you're "arguing for choice" by arguing against the people choosing for themselves? You're welcome to argue that the only "choice" you agree with are the very specific choices you want people to have, but at least be honest that your position is that all other choices shouldn't be allowed.

I'm ignoring the part where you once again declared what my position was based on what you really WISH it was, because it fits the arguments you want to make without requiring you to think before you parrot.
I'm glad you think your world is black and white. The real world isn't, it's got a whole rainbow and amongst all those colors are various shades of Gray. Life is a little more complex than you put on.

I'm glad you think your world is black and white. The real world isn't, it's got a whole rainbow and amongst all those colors are various shades of Gray. Life is a little more complex than you put on.
Yes, different strokes for different folks. That‘s why we should let states set the abortion laws for their own states, rather than some arrogant leftist in Vermont or wherever insist that the people in Alabama allow abortion wherever, whenever…..and any woman who disagrees he calls a bitch, or a loser, or illogical.

The arrogance of that guy, I know. There are women on this thread, of which you and I are two, and that arrogant leftist (are there any kind?) calls us all sorts of names and throws insults at us while sanctimoniously claiming he’s “the voice of women.”

Hah!
Petty, personal vituperations aside, the reality is that the authoritarians snatching away personal freedom that Americans have enjoyed for half-a-century is going to demand further government intrusion to have the impact they hope for.

Progress is still occurring in medical technology, even as it is savaged by statist ideologues.

Telemedicine abortion providers see a surge in interest
If the Supreme Court adopts the draft opinion, experts forecast that
people seeking abortions will turn more heavily to telemedicine and
abortion pills that can be mailed discreetly to a home.

Data from online abortion site Plan C shows a surge in traffic coming
from both Republican-controlled states like Texas and Florida, which
are set to limit abortion access, and also from Democrat-held states
like California and New York, which are unlikely to limit access.

Yes, different strokes for different folks. That‘s why we should let states set the abortion laws for their own states, rather than some arrogant leftist in Vermont or wherever insist that the people in Alabama allow abortion wherever, whenever…..and any woman who disagrees he calls a bitch, or a loser, or illogical.
There you go contradicting yourself. You said different strokes for different folks then you went on to say the state should decide. I'm sorry that doesn't fly when we're talking about a person's own body.

That was just not kill us, makes us stronger. I am very strong and work is a joy to me.
Too bad the babies being killed don’t get that opportunity.

Petty, personal vituperations aside, the reality is that the authoritarians snatching away personal freedom that Americans have enjoyed for half-a-century is going to demand further government intrusion to have the impact they hope for.

Progress is still occurring in medical technology, even as it is savaged by statist ideologues.
What’s authoritarian is the federal government setting sweeping laws for all states, which is what our Founding Fathers wanted to avoid via the “default” position being decisions are up to the individual states.

There you go contradicting yourself. You said different strokes for different folks then you went on to say the state should decide. I'm sorry that doesn't fly when we're talking about a person's own body.
You keep forgetting…..we are talking about TWO bodies. You keep skipping over the baby part.

What’s authoritarian is the federal government setting sweeping laws for all states, which is what our Founding Fathers wanted to avoid via the “default” position being decisions are up to the individual states.
I need to take more time and proofread everything that comes out. In the first part your reference, it should have read " that which does not kill us, makes us stronger. " To which you replied, " Too bad the babies that are being killed don't get that opportunity. " To which I must reply. " No baby has ever been killed during an abortion procedure. You cannot regret, what never was to begin with. " Regret is another one of the useless emotions. It often occurs after repeated futile attempts to do the same thing and expect different results. It just doesn't happen. Roe versus Wade was enacted in response to some states developing egregious abortion laws. It looks like we're on track already to be making the same mistake again in history. At the state level again.

I need to take more time and proofread everything that comes out. In the first part your reference, it should have read " that which does not kill us, makes us stronger. " To which you replied, " Too bad the babies that are being killed don't get that opportunity. " To which I must reply. " No baby has ever been killed during an abortion procedure. You cannot regret, what never was to begin with. " Regret is another one of the useless emotions. It often occurs after repeated futile attempts to do the same thing and expect different results. It just doesn't happen. Roe versus Wade was enacted in response to some states developing egregious abortion laws. It looks like we're on track already to be making the same mistake again in history. At the state level again.
Are you honestly trying to claim that women who have killed their unborn babies don’t feel regret?! Some of the colder ones, maybe….but others often have regret.

The fanatics who need to pretend that microscopic, mindless amalgams of cells are "babies," and lash out at the majority of Americans who respect a woman's rights over that of the statist ideologues dictating to her will persist in their hysterical revilements of decent folks everywhere, no doubt.

The fanatics who need to pretend that microscopic, mindless amalgams of cells are "babies," and lash out at the majority of Americans who respect a woman's rights over that of the statist ideologues dictating to her will persist in their hysterical revilements of decent folks everywhere, no doubt.
You keep saying the same thing. These babies feel PAIN as their mother kills them, unless it’s done very early.

DECENT folks have a problem with that.

Are you honestly trying to claim that women who have killed their unborn babies don’t feel regret?!
Some might. Some might wish they had terminated a pregnancy sooner. Freedom to control one's own body does not guarantee unallied joy.

I’m starting to notice a pattern in this thread. The posters insulting pro-life women are MEN, for the most part.

Could it be they just like the idea of not having to wear a condom, knowing that if they knock the woman up, they won’t be stuck having to pay for child support?

Forum List

Back