Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Ad Hominem Because Facts Escape Them "

* Clue Less More On *

Your rant was proof of me hitting the nails on the head, so hopefully I can upset your ignorant overly self proclaimed edumacated dumb ace some more. 😂
My response simply corrected the continuous , banal , stupid presumptions of mentally deficient ideals , by conceited , sanctimonious , sacrosanct , damned dirty apes , obviously , by repetitive proof , which are too stupid to intimate a difference between without cause and with cause abortion .

There is no difference between motivations of those dictating that individuals endure developmental abnormalities and those dictating the undeserving be killed after the fact .

" Mouth Pieces Of Bull Shit Populism Dogma "

* Scotus Dumbfounded Sedition Against Us 14th 9th 1st and 10th Amendments *

Roe v Wade has nothing to do with my opinions on the issue. The issue with the Constitution is what it can allow the Govt to do to protect a fetus. Nothing in the Constitution forbids a Govt from acting and creating laws to protect a fetus.
Actually , the constitution does prohibit states from proscribing abortion , because equitable doctrine , and a live birth requirement to become a citizen from us 14th amendment , require that states cannot protect a wright to life of any thing which has not me a live birth requirement to receive it - LOGICALLY OF COURSE .

* Consequences Of Safety And Security To Society *
Such as, child abuse laws, that criminalize a woman that decides to abuse drugs while caring a child, or the ability of a Court to appoint a Guardian ad Litem to represent the interest of the unborn child, or for the State to provide healthcare coverage for the unborn child.
There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution that says the State has no interest in unborn child and can not act to protect it, just like anyone else.
only a sick twisted person thinks a woman can sit around 7 months preg shooting meth in her arm and nobody can act to help the unborn child.
These days , some states are into demanding that women deliver children with severe congenital abnormalities , even when the individual mother would option otherwise .

The interdiction of dangerous drug use by individuals is tied directly with the deleterious consequences to society .

" Mouth Pieces Of Bull Shit Populism Dogma "

* Scotus Dumbfounded Sedition Against Us 14th 9th 1st and 10th Amendments *

Actually , the constitution does prohibit states from proscribing abortion , because equitable doctrine , and a live birth requirement to become a citizen from us 14th amendment , require that states cannot protect a wright to life of any thing which has not me a live birth requirement to receive it - LOGICALLY OF COURSE .

* Consequences Of Safety And Security To Society *

These days , some states are into demanding that women deliver children with severe congenital abnormalities , even when the individual mother would option otherwise .

The interdiction of dangerous drug use by individuals is tied directly with the deleterious consequences to society .
Haha the birth right amendment? Haha you think the constitution and laws only apply to citizens? Haha

" Missing Obvious Non Enumerated Wrights "

* Try Reasoning Beyond A Half Wit Response *

Haha the birth right amendment? Haha you think the constitution and laws only apply to citizens? Haha
All other stipulations to become a citizen are incidental , except a live birth requriement .

A state is comprised of citizens , where a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement ; hence , by equitable doctrine , a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen ; hence , states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement ; hence , by us 14th amendment states are prohibited in us 10th amendment from proscribing abortion .

This proves my oft-said contention that the framers made a mistake by not declaring us a Christian nation officially, because in not doing so, the default is atheism.
Fascinating to hear a Catholic complain about the rational theist founding generation who did not found a Christian Nation.

Catholics did not live here much during the American revolution.

The big mistake Mashmont claims the founders made was not to establish baby fetus a right to life during gestation.

That is hilarious, because Judaism is surely connected to Christianity, and the most ancient religion considers life beginning at first breath.

A Christian nation would certainly be OK with that

" Missing Obvious Non Enumerated Wrights "

* Try Reasoning Beyond A Half Wit Response *

All other stipulations to become a citizen are incidental , except a live birth requriement .

A state is comprised of citizens , where a citizen and its constitutional protections are instantiated with a live birth requirement ; hence , by equitable doctrine , a live birth is required for equal protection with a citizen ; hence , states are prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement ; hence , by us 14th amendment states are prohibited in us 10th amendment from proscribing abortion .
Being a citizen doesn’t matter…laws and the constitution don’t just protect citizens

I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

The Left truly is evil, but then, the love of money is the root of all evil.

Someone needs to tell Saint Votto that it was not Dems that overturned Roe v Wade . It was Saint BackAgain.

bckvgn.22.05.02 #1
vvttv.23.08.01 #1

Last edited:
Jesus died for our sins.
I believe that as well.

If God created you in his image at conception, and you are condemned at that moment due to original sin, and if the female’s body in which you are conceived has an abortion due to miscarriage, and you after ten weeks of existence, die, where are you now having never had a brain or a conscious thought or eyes to see the clouds in the sky or ears to hear a whippoorwill sing or a nose to smell home baked bread; where are you now?

blstr.23.07.04 #38
vvttv.23.07.04 #39
nf.23.08.10 #10,168

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell Saint Votto that it was not Dems that overturned Roe v Wade . It was Saint BackAgain.

bckvgn.22.05.02 #1
vvttv.23.08.01 #1
Well, that ^ was even dumber than Fool’s usual fare.

I didn’t overturn or overrule Roe v. Wade. I swear. I have an alibi. I wasn’t on the Supreme Court at the time. 👍

And I don’t know who would say the Dims would seek to scuttle Roe, or why. In fact, I don’t think they would. I do know that Fool is a moron.

eieio stardate 20230810.01

Last edited:
I didn’t overturn or overrule Roe v. Wade.

A vote for a Republican Senator and a vote for a Republican President the past 32 years was a vote to overturn RvW.

And since the fantastic turnout by Ohio Christians and not Christians together kicked orange MAGA Christians in the ass, is Saint BackAgain ashamed of celebrating the stupidest USSC decision ever made.

If God created you in his image at conception, and you are condemned at that moment due to original sin, and if the female’s body in which you are conceived has an abortion due to miscarriage, and you after ten weeks of existence, die, where are you now having never had a brain or a conscious thought or eyes to see the clouds in the sky or ears to hear a whippoorwill sing or a nose to smell home baked bread; where are you now?

blstr.23.07.04 #38
vvttv.23.07.04 #39
nf.23.08.10 #10,168
Disneyworld?

Disneyworld?
Where make believe becomes real. Perfect place for sn Orange Evangelical in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult enticing government to force full term gestation on women to punish them for having unprotected and promiscuous sexual behavior and all other types of sins including not joining you to follow Baby Jesus who’s mama of course was a perfect VIRGIN.

Where make believe becomes real. Perfect place for sn Orange Evangelical in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult enticing government to force full term gestation on women to punish them for having unprotected and promiscuous sexual behavior and all other types of sins including not joining you to follow Baby Jesus who’s mama of course was a perfect VIRGIN.
Funny cause you are the one that has literally been making things up repeatedly on this thread

A vote for a Republican Senator and a vote for a Republican President the past 32 years was a vote to overturn RvW.

And since the fantastic turnout by Ohio Christians and not Christians together kicked orange MAGA Christians in the ass, is Saint BackAgain ashamed of celebrating the stupidest USSC decision ever made.
I’m very happy that the SCOTUS reversed its invalid decision on Roe. But it was SCOTUS who did so. Not Republican legislators.

I realize that you’re attempting, in your grunting fashion, to complain that some Republicans put some more or less conservative jurists on the SCOTUS bench. I applaud them for that outcome.

But you post gibberish.

What happened in Ohio yesterday?

Not seeing the unborn’s life at the top of 2/3 of Ohio value voter’s hierarchy of values.

You were lying about that weren’t you?

bckvgn.23.03.20 #7,819
nf.23.08.10 #10,171
What?

I never mentioned the hierarchy of values of Ohio residents.

You’re either terminally confused, retarded or a liar.

eieio.stardate who cares?

Last edited:
What happened in Ohio yesterday?

Not seeing the unborn’s life at the top of 2/3 of Ohio value voter’s hierarchy of values.

You were lying about that weren’t you?

bckvgn.23.03.20 #7,819
nf.23.08.10 #10,171
The people of Ohio spoke....proving your hyperbole over Roe was just fear mongering and lies.

Abortion prior to 24 weeks kills a potential human being. •••• Why is it any of your business is the question you won’t answer.
Because for some people that developing human being is worthy of protection?
Well then “some people” should protect the potential human beings they create eating and exercising well in order to give their potential human beings a very good opportunity to be born healthy.

With that being said, Why is it any of your business when some people do not believe that a developing human being inside a likeminded woman’s body is only worthy of government protection if the potential birth mother wants to proceed with full term gestation and chooses to assume the risk involved while giving birth,

nf.23.08.11 #693
mrtybgn.23.08.11 #694
nf.23.08.11

You might as well insist that an elderly person tripping and falling down a flight of stairs to their death is no different from someone pushing that same person down the stairs, killing them.
Has there ever BlindBoo been a case where an elderly person was living inside a woman's body in a womb that had a staircase they could fall or be pushed down?

Forum List

Back