Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Still trying to make this about religion.

Blackrook230303-#1 ¥ Blackrook ¥ The Christian Right was instrumental in making sure the abolition of Roe v. Wade was a plank on the Republican platform, even though moderates were less concerned with the issue.

Blackrook230303-#1 @Blackrook “I am Catholic, so it is a matter of faith to me that at the moment of conception, God creates a human soul attached to the zygote.

NFBW: I am a rational theist and I oppose the Christian right being instrumental in making sure the abolition of Roe v. Wade was a plank on the Republican platform and overturned as Blackrook explains it in post 0001.

Your complaint that I am the one making opposition to Christian religious authoritarianism against pregnant women in what is supposed to be a secular governing and legal system “about religion” as if I am the one who started this religious shit against woven is absurd.

You are running from reality ¥ BackAgain ¥

Overturning Roe was about absolutely nothing but the Catholic religious doctrine as ¥ Blackrook ¥ explains it in plain and simple English - right here:

Blackrook230303-#1 I am Catholic, so it is a matter of faith to me that at the moment of conception, God creates a human soul attached to the zygote.

END2303311759

Blackrook230303-#1 ¥ Blackrook ¥ The Christian Right was instrumental in making sure the abolition of Roe v. Wade was a plank on the Republican platform, even though moderates were less concerned with the issue.

Blackrook230303-#1 @Blackrook “I am Catholic, so it is a matter of faith to me that at the moment of conception, God creates a human soul attached to the zygote.

NFBW: I am a rational theist and I oppose the Christian right being instrumental in making sure the abolition of Roe v. Wade was a plank on the Republican platform and overturned as Blackrook explains it in post 0001.

Your complaint that I am the one making opposition to Christian religious authoritarianism against pregnant women in what is supposed to be a secular governing and legal system “about religion” as if I am the one who started this religious shit against woven is absurd.

You are running from reality ¥ BackAgain ¥

Overturning Roe was about absolutely nothing but the Catholic religious doctrine as ¥ Blackrook ¥ explains it in plain and simple English - right here:

Blackrook230303-#1 I am Catholic, so it is a matter of faith to me that at the moment of conception, God creates a human soul attached to the zygote.

END2303311759
Still not about religion.

Still not about religion.
NFBW: Your declaration means nothing You have to support it with something.

And I have engaged you more effectively in the secular realm when I answered your complaint in post 8037. It did not end well for you.

Do you recall my response to your logic as if there was no religion involved the abortion debate:

BackAgain230309-#7,495 to: -5 ¥ BackAgain ¥ Logically, the “right” to life begins when life itself begins AT Conception.​

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “That would be your logic. My logic says fetal right to life begins when the pregnant woman grants the right to life to her own fetus or when separation occurs.”​

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “Why is every pregnant woman obligated to comply with your logic?” •••• “What is your authority over them?”​

NFBW: When you have no religion you have no authority to demand that the whole of society must comply with your conscience as to when the value of life begins in the womb.

END2303311854

Last edited:
the abortion debate is not about caring for women, it's about caring for unborn human beings. We all, 99% of us, agree that abortion should be legal to save the life of the mother or in the cases of rape and incest. Where is disagree is using abortion for birth control. its not complicated, the disagreement is on when life starts. We should put it to a vote and go with the majority opinion, why do you abortionists disagree with letting the people decide this?
Because they probably make Pizza out of the remains. After selling the Stem Cells for profit.

NFBW: Your declaration means nothing You have to support it with something.

And I have engaged you more effectively in the secular realm when I answered your complaint in post 8037. It did not end well for you.

Do you recall my response to your logic as if there was no religion involved the abortion debate:

BackAgain230309-#7,495 to: -5 ¥ BackAgain ¥ Logically, the “right” to life begins when life itself begins AT Conception.​

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “That would be your logic. My logic says fetal right to life begins when the pregnant woman grants the right to life to her own fetus or when separation occurs.”​

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “Why is every pregnant woman obligated to comply with your logic?” •••• “What is your authority over them?”​

NFBW: When you have no religion you have no authority to demand that the whole of society must comply with your conscience as to when the value of life begins in the womb.

END2303311854
Zzz

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “Why is every pregnant woman obligated to comply with your logic?” •••• “What is your authority over them?”

BackAgain230330-#8,038 to: -1 ¥ BackAgain ¥ “Life begins at conception. You’ve already acknowledged that fact. •••• The right to life isn’t “granted” by the Constitution or by the mother. The right preexisted the Declaration of Independence; and our Constitution only seeks to guarantee it.”

NFBW230330-#8,039 to: -1 If the right to life begins at conception and that right preexisted the Declaration of Independence then it would stand to “reason” ¥ ding ¥ that if we went back in time to the summer of 1776 at location in colonial America we would find the common law of society during that era would charge a woman with murder if she kills the human life inside her after she finds that she is pregnant. But they did not have such laws back then because fetuses never had a right to life that started at conception.

NFBW: When ¥ BackAgain ¥ wrote in post 8038 that the right to life a fertilized egg and ZEF is not “granted” by the Constitution or by the mother, he explained falsely that the right to life of a ZEF prior to quickening preexisted the Declaration of Independence. That is a provable lie.

He has been called on it and now all he does is snore post after post.

END2304010124

NFBW230329-#8,037 to: -542 “Why is every pregnant woman obligated to comply with your logic?” •••• “What is your authority over them?”

BackAgain230330-#8,038 to: -1 ¥ BackAgain ¥ “Life begins at conception. You’ve already acknowledged that fact. •••• The right to life isn’t “granted” by the Constitution or by the mother. The right preexisted the Declaration of Independence; and our Constitution only seeks to guarantee it.”

NFBW230330-#8,039 to: -1 If the right to life begins at conception and that right preexisted the Declaration of Independence then it would stand to “reason” ¥ ding ¥ that if we went back in time to the summer of 1776 at location in colonial America we would find the common law of society during that era would charge a woman with murder if she kills the human life inside her after she finds that she is pregnant. But they did not have such laws back then because fetuses never had a right to life that started at conception.

NFBW: When ¥ BackAgain ¥ wrote in post 8038 that the right to life a fertilized egg and ZEF is not “granted” by the Constitution or by the mother, he explained falsely that the right to life of a ZEF prior to quickening
preexisted the Declaration of Independence. That is a provable lie.

He has been called on it and now all he does is snore post after post.

END2304010124
Zzz

Reminder. I’m done with you.

Reminder. I’m done with you.

NFBW: That’s fine, I have enough from you as you have already put your worst mistake in writing.

NFBW: When you argue that human life was valued by society at conception as a pre-existing legal precedent to the Declaration of Independence you fucked up big time. That is impossible to be proven true in our system of laws and justice. You just make shit up out of nothing and forbid facts truth and reality from being presented here. You are a fraud and you have no way to deny it so you run away back to the comfort of your white right wing religious spewing propagandists.

Good Night - Pleasant Lies!

END2304010144

Last edited:
NFBW: That’s fine, I have enough from you as you have already put your worst mistake in writing.

NFBW: When you argue that human life was valued by society at conception as a pre-existing legal precedent ti the Declaration of Independence you fucked up big time. That is impossible to be proven true in our system of laws and justice. You just make shit up out of nothing and forbid facts truth and reality from being presented here. You are a fraud and you have no way to deny it so you run away back to the comfort of your white right wing religious spewing propagandists.

Good Night - Pleasant Lies!

END2304010144
Zzzz. Your pathetic efforts are appreciated. By someone. Somewhere. I’m guessing.

Hurry back when you have more very verbose nothing to add.

NFBW230401-#8,070 When you argue that human life was valued by society at conception as a pre-existing legal precedent to the Declaration of Independence you fucked up big time. That is impossible to be proven true in our system of laws and justice.
Hurry back
NFBW: I’m here. You are running away.

Since you are disengaging from rationally discussing abortion rights for woman because of your Declaration of Independence fuckup, you ought to quit the childish insult banter as part of you exit plan.

I’ve hijacked the thread that you started ¥ BackAgain ¥ in the hopes of immunizing it from irrational argumentation in an experiment at decompartmentalizing political division of topics as a way to lead this country back to having respect for objective reality and the truth and facts that go with it.

So because you are a “none” ¥ BackAgain ¥ I’m sorry you are not capable of such respect. You are very close in lack of respect for truth as your fellow “none” ¥ HeyNorm ¥ who says that I hate religion as part of his hate of pregnant women who don’t live by Catholic doctrine that life must be valued starting immediately upon conception.

@HeyNorm230117-#6,757 ¥ @HeyN And there you have it folks, his hatred of religion inspires his belief. He must destroy humanity and build it back in his image. •••• Not being religious myself, I’ve seen this so many times​

I’m hoping the avowed anti-Biden Catholic ¥ Blackrook ¥ can meet me face to face because I’d like to remind him that I’ve heard that Mary’s baby Jesus grew up and told his followers not to judge others lest they be judged. So where does hateful shit like this. . . .

Blackrook230326-#7 “Biden is a bad Catholic.”​
. . . . come from?

At least ¥ Blackrook ¥ is honest enough to admit that the abortion divide in America is entirely about religion - way more so than about science and logic.

END2304010541

Last edited:
NFBW230401-#8,070 When you argue that human life was valued by society at conception as a pre-existing legal precedent to the Declaration of Independence you fucked up big time. That is impossible to be proven true in our system of laws and justice.

Since you are disengaging from rationally discussing abortion rights for woman because of your Declaration of Independence fuckup, you ought to quit the childish insult banter as part of you exit plan.

I’ve hijacked the thread that you started ¥ BackAgain ¥ in the hopes of immunizing it from irrational argumentation in an experiment at decompartmentalizing political division of topics as a way to lead this country back to having respect for objective reality and the truth and facts that go with it.

So because you are a “none” ¥ BackAgain ¥ I’m sorry you are not capable of such respect. You are very close in lack of respect for truth as your fellow “none” ¥ HeyNorm ¥ who says that I hate religion as part of his hate of pregnant women who don’t live by Catholic doctrine that life must be valued starting immediately upon conception.

@HeyNorm230117-#6,757 ¥ @HeyN And there you have it folks, his hatred of religion inspires his belief. He must destroy humanity and build it back in his image. •••• Not being religious myself, I’ve seen this so many times​

I’m hoping the avowed anti-Biden Catholic ¥ Blackrook ¥ can meet me face to face because I’d like to remind him that I’ve heard that Mary’s baby Jesus grew up and told his followers not to judge others lest they be judged. So where does hateful shit like this. . . .

. . . . come from?

At least ¥ Blackrook ¥ is honest enough to admit that the abortion divide in America is entirely about religion - way more so than about science and logic.

END2304010541
religion, yes, and common sense. both of which you seem to lack.

THE CATHOLIC eleventh COMMANDMENT on ABORTION in post 230303-0041

Blackrook230303-#41 ¥ Blackrook ¥ {you must - Thou Shalt} “support the protection of a fetus in all stages of life.”

NFBW: I support the public’s protection of a fetus through all stages subordinate to the protection” of the sacred religious “freedom of conscience” right of a Jewish woman and her Jewish family even if it is her religious belief that life begins at first breath and then that is when ensoulment takes place.

NFBW: I personally am an American rational theist of same mind as Washington Adam’s Jefferson Madison Monroe Franklin Paine and Allen; I support the public’s protection of a fetus through all stages subordinate to the protection” of the sacred religious “freedom of conscience” right of any rational lawful citizen of the United States based upon common sense and science as stated in post 230224-0325 . I believe ensoulment could possibly take place at the Aquinas stage of around 22 weeks because of science related to the development of a second consciousness in the womb.

NFBW230224-#325 “A neurological organ as complex as a human brain takes 21 weeks to grow in brain matter and acquire all the neurons required to establish consciousness and thought. Prior to that time it is not a brain in any functional way beyond regulating motor skills and movement of limbs​

END2304010922

Last edited:

. . . . come from?

END2304010541
Didn’t even read Fool’s post this time.

It is a scientific fact that life begins at conception.
Trouble is you lied. It is the beginning of life at conception for sure; that has never been disputed, but it does not come with a right to life that preexisted the Declaration of Independence. Your post 8038 is a lie.

Forum List

Back