Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The United States Supreme Court stated in Roe v. Wade (1973) that viability, defined as the "interim point at which the fetus becomes ... potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid",[24] "i

NFBW: The Supreme Court’s Constitutional definition of viability for determining state interests in protecting the unborn was not overturned. Why do you think it was? I live in a state where there are not enough white Christian fundamentalists lawmakers who want to abuse women by taking away their reproductive rights prior to fetal viability at 24 weeks,

END2301291029

1973 was many many years ago. You must be thinking tradition values are enough to deny rights? The LBGTQ-LMNOP, would disagree.

" Provided Matches And The Fuse "

* Not A Man Just A Boy *

No dummy, using your logic, the woman used his sperm without his explicit consent.
Put that in large bolded letters.
And smoke it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you so immature as to not know what sperm can do ?

And yet the private property gametes were transferred without the slightest concern or contract of agreement .

As amusing as the above is, Roe v Wade wasn’t even rational or traditional thinking when they handed down the absurdist nonsense. It was always a farce and now it’s dead and gone, good riddance.

The graves of the 7 justices who voted for it should be made into public toilets.

1973 was many many years ago.
NFBW: I live in a state right now 2023 where the lawful restrictions on abortion begins at potential viability of the human fetus surviving a intiduction to the earth’s atmosphere when the umbilical cord is cut. No autopsies are needed for a law based on viability to exist.,

Your statement was absolutely false and incorrect - but it’s fun watching you dance around all your fallacies too numerous to count.

" Provided Matches And The Fuse "

* Not A Man Just A Boy *

Are you so immature as to not know what sperm can do ?

And yet the private property gametes were transferred without the slightest concern or contract of agreement .

Did you know most intercourse does not result in pregnancy? How’s the guy supposed to know what she does with it?

" Traitors Keep Bleating Like Dumb Sheeple "

* Sedition Becoming More Clear And Obvious Day By Day In Academia *

As amusing as the above is, Roe v Wade wasn’t even rational or traditional thinking when they handed down the absurdist nonsense. It was always a farce and now it’s dead and gone, good riddance.

The graves of the 7 justices who voted for it should be made into public toilets.
The scotus decision of sedition in dobbs is going to burn in disgrace .

NFBW: I live in a state right now 2023 where the lawful restrictions on abortion begins at potential viability of the human fetus surviving a intiduction to the earth’s atmosphere when the umbilical cord is cut. No autopsies are needed for a law based on viability to exist.,

Your statement was absolutely false and incorrect - but it’s fun watching you dance around all your fallacies too numerous to count.

No, your state is using arbitrary laws. Unless you can assertion viability, which is impossible using calendar dates, it is arbitrary and still subject to the similarly situated legal precedent.

" Consequences Of Indeterminate Fates "

* Risk Analysis Of Relinquishing Control *

Did you know most intercourse does not result in pregnancy? How’s the guy supposed to know what she does with it?
Perhaps the propaganda of " Unscrupulous whore , keep your legs shut ! " should be repackaged into " Lustful horn dog , keep it in your pants ! " .

" Consequences Of Indeterminate Fates "

* Risk Analysis Of Relinquishing Control *

Perhaps the propaganda of " Unscrupulous whore , keep your legs shut ! " should be repackaged into " Lustful horn dog , keep it in your pants ! " .

You understand I am in basic agreement with this, right. Or as my big brother told me years ago. Lil bro, you get with a woman, you best “wrap it before you pack it”

In the history of the world, it has never been a more sexually educated society, with more ways to NOT GET PREGNANT.

There simply are no excuses at this point. Unwanted pregnancy is a thing of the past given today’s reality

NFBW239129-#6,984 • I live in a state right now 2023 where the lawful restrictions on abortion begins at potential viability of the human fetus …..
^^
HeyNorm230129-#6,987 No, your state is using arbitrary laws. Unless you can [assert} viability, which is impossible using calendar dates, it is arbitrary

NFBW: The Virginia law restricting abortion does not require doctors to determine or assert the viability of a fetus when a woman requests the legal procedure of induced abortion to be performed. The law does not convey personhood on a fetus at the 24th week because the calendar is not being used to assert the achievement of viability by a living human organism while it is insude the woman’s body.. The Calendar merely sets a timetable based upon medical opinion of when the concept of viability can be reasonably considered for all pregnancies as legal limitation for all pregnant women to make the decision to induce abortion or carry her baby to full term. After 24 weeks she give up her right to privacy and freedom to choose.

If you made your argument in a courtroom that an arbitrary set limit regarding viability range of a fetus by a state based on a woman’s right to reproductive privacy was arbitrary- the laughter would damage your hearing.

END2301292059

NFBW239129-#6,984 • I live in a state right now 2023 where the lawful restrictions on abortion begins at potential viability of the human fetus …..
^^
HeyNorm230129-#6,987 No, your state is using arbitrary laws. Unless you can [assert} viability, which is impossible using calendar dates, it is arbitrary

NFBW: The Virginia law restricting abortion does not require doctors to determine or assert the viability of a fetus when a woman requests the legal procedure of induced abortion to be performed. The law does not convey personhood on a fetus at the 24th week because the calendar is not being used to assert the achievement of viability by a living human organism while it is insude the woman’s body.. The Calendar merely sets a timetable based upon medical opinion of when the concept of viability can be reasonably considered for all pregnancies as legal limitation for all pregnant women to make the decision to induce abortion or carry her baby to full term. After 24 weeks she give up her right to privacy and freedom to choose.

If you made your argument in a courtroom that an arbitrary set limit regarding viability range of a fetus by a state based on a woman’s right to reproductive privacy was arbitrary- the laughter would damage your hearing.

END2301292059

Lol, life depends on a calendar? Dude, that’s the meaning of arbitrary.

^^
^^
NFBW230129-#6,990 The Virginia law restricting abortion does not require doctors to determine or assert the viability of a fetus when a woman requests the legal procedure of induced abortion to be performed.
^^
HeyNorm230129-#6,991 • Lol, life depends on a calendar? Dude, that’s the meaning of arbitrary.

NFBW: No. This is arbitrary.

ding220716-#2,284 A conception a very specific human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. Each state can decide for themselves when rights are conveyed.

ding220718-#2,388 ding A new genetically distinct human being comes into existence at conception. Because it will be up to the states and/or Congress to decide.

NFBW: Do you HeyNorm agree with Dobbs and #ding 2284 & 2388 that life is up to the states to decide? Isn’t that arbitrary?

schmidlap240119-#323 • If and when viability and sentience develops, they are then deserving of society's protection.
^^
HeyNorm230119-#324 So, I will ask again, when is this moment achieved?

NFBW: Does your post 324 HeyNorm mean you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s budy could be reasonably achieved ?

END2301300120

^^
^^
NFBW230129-#6,990 The Virginia law restricting abortion does not require doctors to determine or assert the viability of a fetus when a woman requests the legal procedure of induced abortion to be performed.
^^
HeyNorm230129-#6,991 • Lol, life depends on a calendar? Dude, that’s the meaning of arbitrary.

NFBW: No. This is arbitrary.

ding220716-#2,284 A conception a very specific human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. Each state can decide for themselves when rights are conveyed.

ding220718-#2,388 ding A new genetically distinct human being comes into existence at conception. Because it will be up to the states and/or Congress to decide.

NFBW: Do you HeyNorm agree with Dobbs and #ding 2284 & 2388 that life is up to the states to decide? Isn’t that arbitrary?

schmidlap240119-#323 • If and when viability and sentience develops, they are then deserving of society's protection.
^^
HeyNorm230119-#324 So, I will ask again, when is this moment achieved?

NFBW: Does your post 324 HeyNorm mean you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s budy could be reasonably achieved ?

END2301300120
It can survive, as is, at all times until it’s natural death.

similarly situated refers to one class of persons being alike in all relevant ways to another class for purposes of a particular decision or issue. similarly situated

NFBW230130-#6,992 Does your post 324 HeyNorm mean you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s body could be reasonably achieved ?
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,993 • “It can survive, as is, at all times until it’s natural death.”

NFBW: Just to be certain HeyNorm your post 6993 expresses your scientific medical discovery whereas the living human one-cell organism, as depicted below in its first 12 hours of life, has the capability of surviving with medical personnel and technological assistance and fully developing into a 30 trillion cell person with a date of live birth to be recorded as equivalent to conception?

1675088491845.png

And since we have been told that C+six is a highly trained biologist, with the best knowledge on these matters, I would like to know if CarsomyrPlusSix agrees with HeyNorm that the seemingly miraculous scientific medical discovery that every fertilized egg is capable of surviving outside of the womb has been confirmed to be true by the scientific community anywhere in the wide wide world.

END2301300917

Last edited:

similarly situated refers to one class of persons being alike in all relevant ways to another class for purposes of a particular decision or issue. similarly situated

NFBW230130-#6,992 Does your post 324 HeyNorm mean you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s budy could be reasonably achieved ?
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,993 • “It can survive, as is, at all times until it’s natural death.”

NFBW: Just to be certain HeyNorm your post 6993 expresses your scientific medical discovery whereas the living human one-cell organism, as depicted below in its first 12 hours of life, has the capability of surviving with medical personnel and technological assistance and fully developing into a 30 trillion cell person with a date of live birth to be recorded as equivalent to conception?

View attachment 752174

And since we have been told that C+six is a highly trained biologist, with the best knowledge on these matters, I would like to know if CarsomyrPlusSix agrees with HeyNorm that the seemingly miraculous scientific medical discovery that every fertilized egg is capable of surviving outside of the womb has been confirmed to be true by the scientific community anywhere in the wide wide world.

END2301300917

Of course, that’s not what I stated. If I take the air away from you, is it murder or are you simply not viable?

And as we learned in obergfell, the gay couples inability to procreate is similarly situated to those opposite sex couples that also can’t. The fact that the gay couple is not similar to ALL opposite sex married couples did not matter, they only needed to be similar to a couple that could not procreate.

So, if a 23 week gestated fetus can be found that is more advanced than a 24 week, it is similarly situated and must be provided equal protection.

Your use of a calendar date is arbitrary as it does not provide equal protection for similarly situated individuals.

Last edited:
Of course, that’s not what I stated. If I take the air away from you, is it murder or are you simply not viable?
This fuckin’ moron…. Yeesh.

It’s like claiming you didn’t kill someone by shooting them, it’s not your fault they couldn’t keep air in their perforated lungs or blood in their riddled veins and arteries.

I’m sick of his surfactant fetish. The only possible value of a human being, to this imbecile - W’s bitchboy - is our ability to create surfactant. Utterly random and arbitrary - as complex organisms we create so many proteins and internal structures and bodily fluids as just part of living and maturing, but no, surfactant. Surfactant is all that matters.

And more specifically, only however much surfactant needed for your lungs to interact with current technology. A moving fucking target!

schmidlap240119-#323 • If and when viability and sentience develops, they are then deserving of society's protection. Until that stage is reached, a woman's right to control her body in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved one is far superior to the dictates of impersonal politicians and bureaucrats.
^^
HeyNorm230119-#324 So, I will ask again, when is this moment achieved? And how would you know this achievement occurred without killing (possibly one that achieved that magical moment) and performing a forensic analysis?
~
NFBW230130-#6,992 Does your post 324 HeyNorm mean you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s body could be reasonably achieved ?
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,993 • “It can survive, as is, at all times until its natural death.”
^^
NFBW230130-#6,994 •’Just to be certain HeyNorm your post 6993 expresses your scientific medical discovery whereas the living human one-cell organism, as depicted below in its first 12 hours of life, has the capability of surviving with medical personnel and technological assistance and fully developing into a 30 trillion cell person with a date of live birth to be recorded as equivalent to conception?
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,995 • Of course, that’s not what I stated. If I take the air away from you, is it murder or are you simply not viable?
^^
NFBW: That is because you did not answer my question in post 6992 which simply was do “you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s body could be reasonably achieved ?

Will you HeyNorm answer it now please?

Would that moment as described occur at some point in every full term pregnancy?

And when it does, it divides every living human organism inside every pregnant woman’s body into two separate legal classifications of womb living human organisms - one class potentially viable and the other class potentially not viable outside of the womb.

Does it not?

END2301301021

schmidlap240119-#323 • If and when viability and sentience develops, they are then deserving of society's protection. Until that stage is reached, a woman's right to control her body in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved one is far superior to the dictates of impersonal politicians and bureaucrats.
^^
HeyNorm230119-#324 So, I will ask again, when is this moment achieved? And how would you know this achievement occurred without killing (possibly one that achieved that magical moment) and performing a forensic analysis?
~
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,993 • “It can survive, as is, at all times until its natural death.”
^^
NFBW230130-#6,994 •’Just to be certain HeyNorm your post 6993 expresses your scientific medical discovery whereas the living human one-cell organism, as depicted below in its first 12 hours of life, has the capability of surviving with medical personnel and technological assistance and fully developing into a 30 trillion cell person with a date of live birth to be recorded as equivalent to conception?
^^
HeyNorm230130-#6,995 • Of course, that’s not what I stated. If I take the air away from you, is it murder or are you simply not viable?
^^
NFBW: That is because you did not answer my question in post 6992 which simply was do “you accept that in every continuum of a human life between conception and post-natal death, there is a once in a lifetime moment when the potential for survival after leaving another human’s body could be reasonably achieved ?

Will you HeyNorm answer it now please?

Would that moment as described occur at some point in every full term pregnancy?

And when it does, it divides every living human organism inside every pregnant woman’s body into two separate legal classifications of womb living human organisms - one class potentially viable and the other class potentially not viable outside of the womb.

Does it not?

END2301301021
We are addressing your contention that, at 24 weeks a fetus, based on an arbitrary calendar date, receives the governments protection, yet, as can easily be established, that date would preclude protection of a 23 week fetus that is similarly situated, because it has physically advanced to a stage equal, or beyond, a 24 week fetus.

And you have no answer as to why the advanced 23 week old fetus does not deserve similarly situated equal protection. Except for your arbitrary “feelings” on the matter.

Just like the slave holder.

We are addressing your contention that, at 24 weeks a fetus, based on an arbitrary calendar date, receives the governments protection,
NFBW: The problem for your argument is that in reality the government is not granting an individual fetus human rights protection on the basis that it has become viable. The government is denying a woman who is pregnant the natural right to privacy and bodily autonomy after the date a governmental legal set age of viability based upon scientific medical consensus, has passed.

Under current law, since Dobbs, a state government cannot give a fetus the same legal protections as a person, but it can ban Doctors from performing safe and legal abortions in their state only. But the states have not given legal protection to a fetus, because a woman can travel to another state that protects women’s reproductive rights or, they can get a pharmaceutical abortion through the mail. So your argument is extremely flawed and inaccurate and without any merit whatsoever.

END2301301104

NFBW: The problem for your argument is that in reality the government is not granting an individual fetus human rights protection on the basis that it has become viable. The government is denying a woman who is pregnant the natural right to privacy and bodily autonomy after the date a governmental legal set age of viability based upon scientific medical consensus, has passed.

Under current law, since Dobbs, a state government cannot give a fetus the same legal protections as a person, but it can ban Doctors from performing safe and legal abortions in their state only. But the states have not given legal protection to a fetus, because a woman can travel to another state that protects women’s reproductive rights or, they can get a pharmaceutical abortion through the mail. So your argument is extremely flawed and inaccurate and without any merit whatsoever.

END2301301104
No, my argument is with merit. If the government is saying an abortion cannot be performed after a certain date, it is protecting the life of the fetus by doing so. There is no other logical reason for doing so. Her privacy doesn’t change from one day to the next. That is an absurd notion

And there is also medical consensus that all fetuses do not all develop at the same rate.

You keep knocking your head against the same wall.

Forum List

Back