Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

L . legal personhood occurs at birth,
NFBW:
it's not working.
You have no rational rejoinder. When CarsomyrPlusSix says “legal personhood occurs at birth” he is conceding the pro-choice point that ‘viability’ is the key distinction established by the Constitution as to the moment when legal life begins in the United States of America. The failure of the TALIBAN Trump judges on the SCOTUS to recognize the legal affirmation that personhood does not begin at fertilization underscores the absolute absurdity of overturning Roe versus Wade in order to protect the legal right to life of not viable human beings when the Constitution has not established that right. THEY absolutely ignored the crux of the matter in the constitution with THE Dobbs decision. END2209251202

L . legal personhood occurs at birth,
This stark raving fucktard is basically arguing that the law is correct because it is the law,
NFBW: The law is suitable and reasonable because rational humans have determined that the mother is the higher form of human life than a one cell zygote and a decision to terminate a pregnancy prior to “quickening” or modern scientific “viability” belongs to the private discretion of the pregnant woman not to irrational Taliban religious fanatics who want religious state lawmakers to decide. END2209251241

Last edited:
NFBW: We are not created ‘viable, at fertilization, and from that point forward, in pure biological terms, in order to acquire a lifespan we must spend the first 24 weeks of our lifespan dividing and multiplying cells after the first division by becoming a part of our mother’s biological system.

The interpretation of civil laws regarding rights and lawful status of the developing organism is not provided in nature or answered by science.

I believe it boils down to our ability as viable human beings to rationally decide the legal status of the ‘unviable stage of our lifespan’ to be primarily and steadfastly in favor of rights to the viable woman who is impregnated whether she has become pregnant intentionally or not. END2209250950
Again with the so called scientific bull crap, when the issue is purely about what Roe-V-Wade opened the door for, and what it slowly morphed into. When that happened it was time to take a look see back at everything that has transpired since, the I'll effects of it, the damages it has caused, and how it was slowly turning us into an uncivilized SOCIETY. We have to change gears whenever things are going bad, and that's exactly what we've done.

NFBW: The law is suitable and reasonable because rational humans have determined that the mother is the higher form of human life than a one cell zygote and a decision to terminate a pregnancy prior to “quickening” or modern scientific “viability” belongs to the private discretion of the pregnant woman not to irrational Taliban religious fanatics who want religious state lawmakers to decide. END2209251241
You run your mouth, yet you ignore all the fall out and destruction it has since caused, so that makes you part of the problem and not part of the solution.

NFBW:

You have no rational rejoinder. When CarsomyrPlusSix says “legal personhood occurs at birth” he is conceding the pro-choice point that ‘viability’ is the key distinction established by the Constitution as to the moment when legal life begins in the United States of America. The failure of the TALIBAN Trump judges on the SCOTUS to recognize the legal affirmation that personhood does not begin at fertilization underscores the absolute absurdity of overturning Roe versus Wade in order to protect the legal right to life of not viable human beings when the Constitution has not established that right. THEY absolutely ignored the crux of the matter in the constitution with THE Dobbs decision. END2209251202
Show us your law degree please.

Again with the so called scientific bull crap, when the issue is purely about what Roe-V-Wade opened the door for, and what it slowly morphed into. When that happened it was time to take a look see back at everything that has transpired since, the I'll effects of it, the damages it has caused, and how it was slowly turning us into an uncivilized SOCIETY. We have to change gears whenever things are going bad, and that's exactly what we've done.
We are created at fertilization.

Viability remains irrelevant, and in all of his imbecilic facerolling-on-the-keyboard ranting, fucktard boy there had no rebuttal to that reality.

Show us your law degree please.
He can't show his basic common sense or basic logic degree.

Case in point, Carsomyr +6 "conceded" nothing, Carsomyr noted that CURRENT discriminatory and shitty personhood law is one way, and that we can fix that.

And of course, fucktard boy - with his perpetual Republican derangement syndrome, as evidenced by his handle, just repurposed for ORANGE MAN BAD stupidity - takes that as an argument that the status quo is correct because it is the status quo, and me knowing what the status quo IS means I agree with it and concede it is correct.

By this metric, anyone who knew slavery existed "conceded" that it was correct, and would always be correct, and slavery is still legal right now because it was legal. You can't know what the problem is to argue against it, you have to argue against it without understanding what you are arguing against, otherwise you agree it's correct. Sure. That makes sense. He's not crazy at all!

Again, he hasn't the slightest bit of sanity, common sense, or coherent logic.

Dobbs is the law of the land. Maybe he can go cry about it some more.

Again the scientific bull crap, when the issue is purely about what Roe-V-Wade opened the door for, and what it slowly morphed into. When that happened it was time to take a look see back at everything that has transpired since, the I'll effects of it, the damages it has caused, and how it was slowly turning us into an uncivilized SOCIETY.
NFBW: We have not turned into an uncivilized society. We are more civilized today than we were when ROE was decided. The invasion of Iraq and Trumpism culminating in Jan6 were backslides from civilization by America but that’s about it. END2209251447

Viability remains irrelevant,
NFBW: What else can you say when you cannot explain why I am wrong that viability is the moral legal and scientific core of every reason a woman should be able to choose to terminate a pregnancy before the fetus could be viable outside the womb. 2209251505

NFBW: We have not turned into an uncivilized society. We are more civilized today than we were when ROE was decided. The invasion of Iraq and Trumpism culminating in Jan6 were backslides from civilization by America but that’s about it. END2209251447
Had to throw that Trump stuff in there with a little J6 on the side, otherwise trying to stay relevant on an abortion topic eh ? ROTFLMBO 😂

NFBW: The irrefutable fact is that we are created at fertilization but are not potentially viable to survive outside the womb for about 24 weeks. 2209251520
And during those 24 weeks, is it that the little developing human is being targeted by it's leftist mother for termination, and this is all due to multiple ridiculous notions that somehow begins telling her that she is doing what's right, and all because of the evil confusing leftist trending voices whispering evil lies into her head ? Are you one of those voice's ??

being targeted by it's leftist mother for termination,
NFBW: Not a left right issue except to right wing Taliban sympathizers I guess. Can you provide stats that only leftist mothers get abortions. I would guess that most are apolitical. END2209251723

NFBW: Not a left right issue except to right wing Taliban sympathizers I guess. Can you provide stats that only leftist mothers get abortions. I would guess that most are apolitical. END2209251723
Christian conservative mother's aren't getting them, so who does that leave ?

Forum List

Back