Roe overturned

Well, you literally just described child support laws.

Claiming women need abortions because men don’t take responsibility for knocking them up is dubious logic. Men are automatically on the hook when they do so.
Hardly

I am glad you asked.

I think a woman should NOT ever be allowed to kill a child as a birth control measure for the sake of convenience.

I support common sense abortion laws that allow an abortion when the mother's life is in danger.

I chose life over death, unlike you Moon Bats.

So when does the fertilized egg become a child? At conception, some where along the way, or at birth?

In case you think I missed your petty little insults, i'd like to say:

And that goes double for you, you know who U R!

I agree...it's stupid in the extreme. But this is now a "religious" debate. Roe was struck down for PURELY religious reasons. it was a 50 year battle by the Christian right. No one was ever forced to get an abortion but that wasn't enough for them; they had to have their religion enshrined.

Now they've tasted victory. You can assume that it will not slake their thirst forever.
Don’t be a simpleton.

Regarding forced abortion:

If you lie to women making a decision you don’t care about choice.

For every unwed mother of a child there's a man somewhere. If there is a child without a man paying support somewhere that is a "crime".

If we as a nation wish to limit access to abortion, then the ONLY way to make it work is if we ensure that ALL pregnancies are associated with the woman and the man and the man is on the hook for taking care of that life as well.
Wouldn't that be easier to accomplish before the woman had sex with the guy :dunno:

So when does the fertilized egg become a child? At conception, some where along the way, or at birth?

In case you think I missed your petty little insults, i'd like to say:

And that goes double for you, you know who U R!

You
Are

Wimpy decision by the court

If Abortion is immoral……say it is immoral and outlaw it
Letting 50 states determine morality makes no sense
A slightly worthwhile thought ^ buried in unthinking, shallow, cheese-dick rhetoric.

If Leftwhiner wasn’t such a tool, he might have instead asked whether or not the Constitutionally recognized “right to life” can properly be subject to the varied whims of the States.

Dobbs recognizes that the US Constitution in no way, shape, manner or form provided for ANY “right” to abortion. So, it overruled Roe v. Wade. So far, so good. But

It leaves unanswered a more full question. Does the US Constitution say (or suggest or imply) that denying a right to life to the preborn is ok if determined by the States? Or, is the notion of “life” and the right to life itself validly subject to different State laws?

Despite all the liberal angst, this decision won’t end abortions in America. It will almost certainly lead to the criminalization of abortions under specified circumstances in many of the States. That’s not so Earth shaking. NY is already planning to invite women from other States to “come to NY for your abortion; stick around to visit our many tourist destinations!”

Is that the legal definition of a human being?

The fake men spend our tax dollars being chased down in court.
My aunt had 2 sons
Deadbeat sperm donor ran away

The ONLY money she ever got from him was during his brief stint in the military

The dems do it all the time. They never say how they will rule on a judgement. And the dems never suprise you with a ruling. Atleast Republicans pick people like Roberts who do, name the last Dem nomiee that actually suprised you with a ruling on a major case?

That may be true, but all these judges DID say that they considered Roe v. Wade to be settled law - and that makes them guilty of perjury.

The Court most certainly did fuck up overturning Roe. The SC Court just told American women that they have NO RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.

The last time women were this angry, Republicans lost the House. This time, they're going to lose the Senate, and the Trump Court has lost the respect of American women.
Allow me to quote the great one, judge Robert Bork:

"That in turn led to Roe v. Wade and the right to abortion. Whatever one’s feelings about abortion, the decision has no constitutional foundation, and the Court offered no constitutional reasoning. Roe is nothing more than the decision of a Court majority to enlist on one side of the culture war."

Forum List

Back