Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Can some libtard explain the difference in Russia trying to influence our election and obama trying to influence Israel's election?

I don't know any libtards- but as a liberal I can explain the difference to a poor idiot contard like you.

Russia broke American law by illegally hacking American web systems.
President Obama offered an opinion on who he thought would be a better candidate in Israel.

Why you contards think that Russia breaking American laws to try to influence our election is okay really baffles me.
And your proof that Russia did the hacking is what libtard?

You were contard who asked about Russia trying to influence our election- and I answered:

President Obama offered an opinion on who he thought would be a better candidate in Israel.

Why you contards think that Russia breaking American laws to try to influence our election is okay really baffles me.
Get back to us when you figure out that obama using taxpayer money to influence israel's election was wrong!
Get back to us when you stop wanting to try to divert attention away from Russia trying to hack our election.

I am trying to find out why the one disgusts ewe and the other gets a pass.

Answer: sryisly is a partisan hack and only unproven transgressions by Republicans even matter! Game set match!

I don't know any libtards- but as a liberal I can explain the difference to a poor idiot contard like you.

You were contard who asked about Russia trying to influence our election- and I answered:

Get back to us when you figure out that obama using taxpayer money to influence israel's election was wrong!
Get back to us when you stop wanting to try to divert attention away from Russia trying to hack our election.

You are trying to excuse Russia breaking U.S. law to influence our election.

Why is that?

Why is that?
I excuse no one of wrong doing. Now if you would kindly show me the post in which you condemned obama! Patiently I wait.

You mean after he listed about ten crimes she committed and refused to bring to prosecution?

That Comey, what a standup guy.

What crimes?

Trump declares James Comey 'should have never exonerated' Hillary Clinton
Umm, the ones she committed? Are you seriously this confused?

What crimes? Did Comey say she committed any crimes? Did the House? Did the Senate? Did any jury?
Uhh, yes. The crimes Comey listed in his speech just before declaring they weren't going to send the pantsuit pig to jail. Do you actually pay attention to what is going on or do you just post dnc bullshit without thought?

Comey listed no crimes, dope. In fact, when asked in testimony, he said quite clearly that he believes she committed no crime. Time for a new line.

Let me get to my laptop here in a bit. Your bitch slap is coming.

You mean after he listed about ten crimes she committed and refused to bring to prosecution?

That Comey, what a standup guy.

What crimes?

Trump declares James Comey 'should have never exonerated' Hillary Clinton
Umm, the ones she committed? Are you seriously this confused?

What crimes? Did Comey say she committed any crimes? Did the House? Did the Senate? Did any jury?
Uhh, yes. The crimes Comey listed in his speech just before declaring they weren't going to send the pantsuit pig to jail. Do you actually pay attention to what is going on or do you just post dnc bullshit without thought?

Comey listed no crimes, dope. In fact, when asked in testimony, he said quite clearly that he believes she committed no crime. Time for a new line.

You ready dipshit? Let me explain what the hell happened during this exchange because I know you're not savy enough to get it on your own. In under six minutes several things were proven by Comey's testimony. The first being shrillary had broken the law by her actions, the second is she actually perjured herself several times during her own testimony and Comey confirmed that. You may notice during the video how many times he says what she told congress and the investigation team was not true. Meaning she lied. In case you didn't know that is what perjury is.

So let's get to your ass kicking shall we? Courtesy of Trey Gowdy. You can thank me later.

Can some libtard explain the difference in Russia trying to influence our election and obama trying to influence Israel's election?

I will explain it for you boi.
Russia is a well known adversary and hostile to this country. Interfering into our election means it interfere with our democracy.
Influence and interference is a big difference.
So my question is WTF you want Putin to interfere in our democracy? Are you also a putin lover?

Who give a shit who we influence or Israel. BTW do your have link that Obama influence Israeli election?

Why is that?
I excuse no one of wrong doing. .

You did right here:
You: And your proof that Russia did the hacking is what libtard?

Me: You were contard who asked about Russia trying to influence our election- and I answered:

Why is that?

You did right here:

Me: You were contard who asked about Russia trying to influence our election- and I answered:

He offered an opinion with American taxpayer money and you are okay with that libtard?

Russia is a well known adversary and hostile to this country. Interfering into our election means it interfere with our democracy.
So my question is WTF you want Putin to interfere in our democracy? Are you also a putin lover?

Who give a shit who we influence or Israel. BTW do your have link that Obama influence Israeli election?
I posted it already you fucking libtarded moron!

Why is that?

You did right here:

He offered an opinion with American taxpayer money and you are okay with that libtard?

I am still wondering why you are so desperate to change the subject from Robert Mueller's investigation of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

I posted it already you fucking libtarded moron!
Why is it that the Trumpsters post like they are 13 year old boys with Tourette's Syndrome?

Why is that?

You did right here:

I am still wondering why you are so desperate to change the subject from Robert Mueller's investigation of Russia's attempt to hack our election.

What subject? He has not even started to investigate yet! Let me know when he gives you a progress report.

Of course you would...because of course Putin's government is so very non-fascist....lol

Yes- doesn't surprise anyone that you Trumpsters would believe Russia before Americans.

As I recall, former FBI Director Robert Mueller had a good reputation.

Why did fuckwad Obama fire him, then?

God you are a Trumpidiot. You- like Trump- will lie about anything.

President Obama asked Mueller to stay on as Director of the FBI for 2 years passed his 10 year term.

Obama asks FBI chief to stay, seeks Congress OK

Reluctant to see another shake-up in his national security team, President Barack Obama said Thursday he wants to stick with FBI Director Robert Mueller, the sturdy face of the bureau whose term has spanned from the Sept. 11 attacks on America to the killing of terrorist leader Osama bin Laden. Key lawmakers indicated support for Obama's surprise decision.

Keeping Mueller on the job would require an act of Congress since the law allows an FBI director to serve only for 10 years, and Mueller's term is up on Sept. 4.Obama said he wants Mueller to remain for two more years, which would keep him in place well after the next presidential election, into September 2013.

Forum List

Back