Robert Muller appointed special counsel!

Will you accept the conclusions of Mueller's investigation

• yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Well......now....Mueller has been appointed.....now the Democrats and their media assholes can STFU.....because that's what they wanted, right????

I think it is great that Mueller has been appointed.

That doesn't mean that Trump gets a pass on everything he has said- or says from here on out.
Yeah...after all....he's not OBAMA!!!!

Yeah- since Trump is not Obama- you will never criticize Trump- just as you criticized everything you ever fantasized Obama might have done.
I'm still waiting for Trump to do something that is impeachable.......I expect to be waiting a long time.

Well......now....Mueller has been appointed.....now the Democrats and their media assholes can STFU.....because that's what they wanted, right????

I think it is great that Mueller has been appointed.

That doesn't mean that Trump gets a pass on everything he has said- or says from here on out.
Yeah...after all....he's not OBAMA!!!!

Yeah- since Trump is not Obama- you will never criticize Trump- just as you criticized everything you ever fantasized Obama might have done.
I'm still waiting for Trump to do something that is impeachable.......I expect to be waiting a long time.

Why are you waiting for Trump to do something impeachable? Why do you expect him to?

Whether or not Trump has- we just don't know. I hope he hasn't.

And the only thing that'll happen is we'll learn so and so wears a dress in private and so and so got a BJ from his secretary.

They always have to find something to justify all the money they got.

"And the only thing that'll happen is we'll learn so and so wears a dress in private and so and so got a BJ from his secretary."

Like J. Edgar Hoover, he wore women's clothing in private and got blow jobs from Clyde Tolson his secretary.

The Mafia installed a secret camera in either Hoover's office or Tolson's office and had photographs of Tolson blowing Hoover, both Meyer Lansky and Frank Costello had copies of those photographs.

Also they had photographs of Hoover wearing women's clothing.

Not a single thing in this post is correct.

"In 1993, Anthony Summers, in his book Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover, claimed that Hoover did not pursue organized crime because the Mafia had blackmail material on him. In support of that, Summers quoted Susan L. Rosenstiel,....

Rosenstiel, a former bootlegger during Prohibition, was well-acquainted with Mafia figures such as Frank Costello, originally Francesco Castiglia. He was also friends with Hoover, having endowed the J. Edgar Hoover Foundation in 1965 with $1 million. But Susan was Summers's primary source for the cross-dressing story, and she was not exactly a credible witness. In fact, she served time at Riker's Island for perjuring herself in a 1971 case.

Convinced that Hoover had somehow stacked the cards against her during the divorce proceedings, Susan had long tried to interest anyone who would listen that Hoover was a cross-dresser.

"Susie Rosenstiel had a total ax to grind," Hundley said. "Somebody who worked for me talked to her. It was made up out of whole cloth. She hated Hoover for some alleged wrong he had done. "
Did J. Edgar Hoover Really Wear Dresses?

Forum List

Back