Robert Kennedy Jr says NO to vaccine

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
1607866427977.png

And he's a dem.

I bet he got a polio vaccination and didn't have to worry about being subjugated by and evil empire....
Wow. I can't believe you are comparing polio to something as innocuous as COVID.

It's like me saying. . . since I don't like to use a bike helmet. . . I am dumb enough not to wear a safety belt.

I bet he got a polio vaccination and didn't have to worry about being subjugated by and evil empire....
Wow. I can't believe you are comparing polio to something as innocuous as COVID.

It's like me saying. . . since I don't like to use a bike helmet. . . I am dumb enough not to wear a safety belt.

I don't use a helmet or a seat belt which has no bearing over the fact that Joe is ok if he doesn't want a shot it is not going to be mandatory...unlike seat belts and helmets.

bad analogy.....that vaccine actually worked.....this one?.....
If it doesn't work then sue the company that created it like they always do in such cases...
You can't.

The government passed a law indemnifying all of the companies that have made any vaccines and treatments for COVID.

I don't use a helmet or a seat belt which has no bearing over the fact that Joe is ok if he doesn't want a shot it is not going to be mandatory...unlike seat belts and helmets.
A) Who the hell is Joe?

B) Your odds of being injured or dying in a car wreck are far greater than being injured or dying of COVID. Your critical thinking skillz are really sub-par to be thinking or opining on this topic.

If it doesn't work then sue the company that created it like they always do in such cases...
You can't.

The government passed a law indemnifying all of the companies that have made any vaccines and treatments for COVID.

Well goodness, the fascist succeeded in screwing over the populace who is not surprised, thanks Trump and company...

A) Who the hell is Joe?

B) Your odds of being injured or dying in a car wreck are far greater than being injured or dying of COVID. Your critical thinking skillz are really sub-par to be thinking or opining on this topic.
All Kennedy's are Joe to me since they are so elite...He started the kingdom of the Kennedy's...

You can't.

Well goodness, the fascist succeeded in screwing over the populace who is not surprised, thanks Trump and company...
Good to see you are realizing the nature of the cage you have been put into. . . .

You can't.

Good to see you are realizing the nature of the cage you have been put into. . . .

I am sure you'd like to believe that yet I blame God for creating the fucking mess in the first place.

2 weeks after the election ended and PRESTO! National coverage world wide coverage of the miracle cure. I swear that anyone that doesn't think this highly suspect is as dumb as a box-o-rox. I will pass on my shot and let the rest of u people be the lab rats. This was all liberal media hype to cost Trump the election. WBTW is far from being over.

A) Who the hell is Joe?

amen to that.lol

Forum List

Back